Chapter 3

Secret Heirs turned Roommates

Chapter 3

 

They stood there,looking at each other while the head chef left,chuckling at the sight.

 

They both know that these dishes are only served to the richest students in their school,which are themselves.

 

“I-its not that-,I'm not-,Its not what you think”they both stuttered.

 

“What?”

 

“What I'm saying is”Sungyeon said and took a deep breath“I got this for being excellent in my studies”

 

“Me too,I didn't know your also one of the students who gets this everyday cause I never saw you here”Sehun said

 

“Its because we came here later than I usually go here”she explained.

 

While they are eating,the principal approached their table with worry in his face because of the sight.He thought that they already know about the why they are roomed together.Sungyeon noticed this but she just let it pass.

 

“There's something I need to tell you”the principal handed them their new schedules“You will be in the same class from now on”

 

Sungyeon was shocked and panick came into her mind.“It can't be,what if I fall for him?”she thought.She remebered what she was thinking before she slept while looking at her schedule with fake understanding(she is pretty good with false fronts)how he chews his food,how his eyes seem to smile along with his lips when he smiles or laughs,how he looks at her like he's looking right into her soul (but in a shy soft way)

 

“Sungyeon-ah,are you okay?”Sehun asked her as the principal left.

 

She mentally cursed herself for being absent minded.“Yes I'm okay” she said.

 

“I don't know why he's doing it to us”he said.

 

“Why are you saying?Don't you like me to be your classmate?”she said with faked hurt.

 

“No no no!Its just that...you look like your dissapointed”he said shyly.

 

“I'm just shocked cause all of them are clashing with my best friend's schedule”she said

 

“Ah I see,I can go ask him to change if you want?”Sehun offered.

 

“No its okay,I want to know you more anyway”she said and started to eat again.

 

“Did I just say that?”she cursed herself again.

 

Sehun eats again and bowed his head,hiding his heated face.

 

 

 

 

                                                                   ****

 

 

 

 

They went back to their dorm and starts doing their assignments since last night was the "getting to know each other" night and classes are yet to start in 4 hours.

 

After their assignments they prepared for classes.Sehun didn't notice Sungyeon going to the bathroom.Since Sungyeon roomed with a girl,she didn't bother mentioning it to her roommate and forgot to lock the door.

 

As Sehun finishes preparing his things he grabs his towel and was about to go to the bathroom.“I should bring my clothes as well”he thought.He grabs his clothes he straight to the door.He thought Sungyeon was just upstairs,preparing her stuff.

 

He opened the door and there's Sungyeon with nothing on her.Luckily,her towel was with arms length and immediately wrapped her body at the same time as Sehun covered his eyes with what he's bringing and shouted “Sorry!” and immediately locked and closed the door,heart still stammering against his chest.

 

Sungyeon's heart is also beating hard and fast against her chest.

 

“That was close”they both whispered.

 

When Sungyeon finished bathing Sehun went inside immediately,avoiding her.He's still embarassed for what happened earlier.

 

It went on like that,Sungyeon looking worriedly towards him,Sehun avoiding her as much as possible,until its lunch time and they both went to the back door of the kitchen to get their food.Sehun bowed his head to avoid Sungyeon's gaze.

 

“Sorry about the...earlier”Sehun whispered“I should've knocked first before I went in”

 

“No,you shouldn't apologize,I'm the one who is careless”she said“Did you see any of...me?”she asked hesitantly.

 

“N-no!I didn't s-see a-anything”he said,embarassed.

 

“You better make sure oppa.”she glared at him playfully.

 

“Y-yah!I'm not a et if that's what you think”he said.

 

“Okay,let's eat now I'm starving”she said.

 

Little did she know that Sehun actually saw her waist line and half of her chest...

 

 

 

 

                                                                      ****

 

 

 

 

And then suddenly my ert side attacks me XD

 

Hope you like it ^^