Chapter 1

Secret Heirs turned Roommates

Chapter 1

 

“Oh my god sir,I wouldn't do that if I were you”Sungyeon said in front of their schools principal,which happens to be her dearest uncle.

 

 

“I am not you so I will do it,besides,this boy needs help and would you please stop with the honorrifics,I'm your uncle for God's sake”the principal said.

 

“Arasso ahjussi,but you do know what might happen if you room me with a boy” she answered,quite unsure of what was about to happen.

 

Yes,she is Jung Sungyeon,17 year old daughter of Jung Woo Lin,who will be the heir of her father's numerous hotels across the nation,which was the best in Asia,or maybe the whole world.

 

“That's why I chose you over other girls in this school.You have a temperament that is not compared with others,very understanding,patient and open-minded,to sum that all up your kind”her uncle smiled.

 

Sungyeon let out a sigh “Okay,what is his name again?”

 

“Oh Sehun”

 

“What's wrong with him?”

 

His uncle pulled a folder from one of his drawers“His mother said that he is a bit hostile towards others.The reason behind was because he is being bullied with being a 'silent easy-going type' of attitude.Beware that all girls smother him because he is a gorgeous little boy,that's why I trust you with this,you seem to have strange tastes with guys”

 

“When will I transfer rooms?”she asked

 

“Tomorrow,after classes”

 

“Okay,I'll pack my luggages then”she bowed before leaving the office.

 

 

 

 

                                                                      ****

 

 

 

 

“I'm so gonna miss you”said Junhee,her best friend.

 

“Don't worry,I'll still be meeting you during classes,it'll be like I never switch rooms”Sungyeon said,comforting her friend.

 

“Whatever,just tell me if his hot and everything will be okay”her friend smirked.

 

“I don't even know what the hell is hot,you erted girl”she smacked her friend.

 

“Okay,enough now,go meet your new roommate!”her friend said excitingly.

 

She hyperventilated a lot before she leave.

 

She was thinking about all day,and nervous too.Is he going to like me?How do I approach him?Are we going to be great friends?

 

Countless questions that is about to be answered with a knock in below the 461 number on the door.

 

A boy with brown hair and smiling eyes opened the door.

 

“Hi!You might be my n-new r-roommate,I'm O-Oh S-Sehun”the boy stuttered,obviously nervous and shy.

 

Why is he nervous all of a sudden?she thought.

 

“Hello,I'm Jung Sungyeon.Nice to meet you”she smiled

 

“Nice to meet you too,come on in”Sehun said,smiling.

 

He seems niceshe thought with a smile.

 

“Welcome.This will be our bed,I know the bottom part is bigger and enough for two but I know your a girl,so you can sleep on the top part.We can switch places if you want”he said

 

She nodded“I can sleep at the top part,don't worry”

 

“Okay,you want help with unpacking your things?”he asked

 

“Its fine,thanks”she answered with a smile.

 

“I'll just go over there to study,call me when you need me”he said and left.

 

“I will”she called out.

 

Oh I know what ahjussi said about him being an easy-going person,he can get into trouble if he keeps on being like thisshe thought while unpacking.

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

 

Sehun is sitting in front of one of the desks,actually he wasn't studying,he's trying to get over with the fact that he is now rooming with a girl,but not just any girl,she is the first ever girl he harboured feelings with.He keeps on looking after her and taking care of her since middle school,always the one who would leave her food on her desk with a cute litte hand-drawn picture even if he is just a part of the school crowd for her.But Sehun doesn't even have a chance her,or rather can't,because he is arranged to be married with the heir of the most lavish hotels in Korea.Whom he didn't even meet yet.

 

I wished I was not an heir and live a healthy simple life instead.I hate an arranged marriage.I DIDN'T EVEN MEET THE GIRL YET!I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!he thought with hands on his head.

 

 

 

 

He already met her,at least he doesn't know yet...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                            ****

 

 

 

 

 

 

The first chapter!yehet!XD

 

Its a little short,mianhae

 

Please comment what you think ^_^