Alone Time

Do You Want A Cup Of Coffee?

Eunyoung woke up in a panic knowing that she was 10 minutes close to becoming late. "naega neuj-eoss eo!(I'm late!)" Eunyoung said as she quickly tried to find her uniform and brush her teeth. Eunyoung was so happy that she made the bus before it departed. As Eunyoung came in she noticed that N was listening and playing on his phone while Ravi was sleeping and snoring as people around looked at him in disgust. Eunyoung could not stop her giggle from noticing everyone was staring at Ravi. 'N-shi!" Eunyoung said making N take off his headphones to find where his name came from. As he laid eyes on Eunyoung he starting forming a smile from seeing how Eunyoung looked in the morning. Eunyoung's hair was in a messy bun and her uniform was crumpled. N letted out a laugh leaving Eunyoung confused at she sat down next to N. As the bus dropped them off at their spot Eunyoung quickly ran to the restroom to look less like a zombie. The day was starting off really good with N joking around everytime Eunyoung tried her best to clean up the tables. Teasing her by telling her that the table was still dirty making Eunyoung clean the entire table again. Later she noticed that there were reporter's and paparrazzi was outside the cafe. As Eunyoung went outside she saw the least person she wanted to see....Ellin. As Ellin walked in the glared at Eunyoung telling her to be warned. As Eunyoung that everyone was busy she was the only one that could take Ellin's order. "annyeonghaseyo what would you like today?" Eunyoung said trying to avoid Ellin's eyes. Even though Ellin's eyes were covered from her sunglasses she could tell that Ellin was shooting daggers at Eunyoung. "Yeah I would like a cafe with the sweetest of the sweet sugars and make it super hot for me please" Ellin said smirking at Eunyoung knowing that she could boss around Eunyoung while Eunyoung could do nothing. As Eunyoung in the back trying her best to fill out Ellin's order Ken walked in. "Hey what are you doing" Ken asked he placed his apron and tried his best to sneak a glance at Eunyoung. "Hey I think I know you!" Ken said as he immedietly recongized the face that he was friends with in middle school. "I sorry but do I know you?" Eunyoung said not realizing who Ken was. At first Ken was disapointed hearing that Eunyoung did not rememeber him but he suddenly hid it with a smile and changing the topic. "So which order are you taking?" Ken asked as she noticed the paper Eunyoung was holding. "Sweet coffee? Extra Hot?What kind of order is this?" Ken asked. "This order my- I mean a customer ordered" Eunyoung said as she tried her best to heat the coffee as light as possible. "Here let me help besides I have more experience" Ken said as he gently moved her hand away and told Eunyoung to go take other people's order. Eunyoung agreed not wanting Ken to stop making the coffee. As Eunyoung walked out from the kitchen she noticed that N and Ellin were talking. It was obvious that Ellin was trying to flirt with N but N would not give her the time of day which made Eunyoung knowing that Ellin's seducution was not working. When Ken was done he handed Eunyoung the coffee and told her to give it to the customer. As Eunyoung walked to Ellin she noticed that Ellin was smiling especially big. "Here you go ma'm" Eunyoung said as she placed the coffee carefully on the table.

*Splash*

*Crash*

Eunyoung's uniform was soaked with hot coffee while only some spills landed on Ellin. "Ahhhhh!!!" Ellin screamed as she tried to wipe the coffee from her coat. Eunyoung kept on apoligizing as she tried her best to wipe the stain from Ellin's coat. "You! I could sue you for this!" Ellin said as she was about to slap Eunyoung again as a pair of hands stopped her. As Ellin turned around it was N. "N-shi Oppa!" Eunyoung said as she looked at her shoes. "Excuse me Miss it's not nice to slap a worker at our restaraunt" N said firmly. Ellin could not say a word as she slowly tried to lower her hand and bented down to pick up the broken glass. "Well I am sorry sir she just spilled coffee on me and I got mad where are my manners" Ellin said as she showed N a pouty face. "Well we are sorry and we hope you will not press charges. "Oh I will not if this happens again but you should know that I will come to this cafe more now" Ellin sweetly not noticing Eunyoung was right behind her still keeping her head down. "Well i'll be going now" Ellin said as she grabbed her purse and quickly kissed N on the cheek. N's face got red then he turned and noticed Eunyoung was already gone. As he ran to the room she noticed that Eunyoung was quickly grabbing her purse and leaving. "Eunyoung-a! Where are you going the shift is not over yet!" N said as he noticed blood on his hands. As N looked down he noticed the Eunyoung's left hand was completely full of glass from the coffee cup. "Eunyoung!" N said as he ran to find the first aid kit but when he came back Eunyoung was already gone. As Eunyoung ran she quickly grabbed a towel to cover her hand and ran to her house as fast as possible. N Oppa! I'm sorry I just want some time alone now! Eunyoung said as she quickly close the door and grabbed some tweezers. Eunyoung could hear N pounding on the door pleading her to open the door but Eunyoung just stayed quiet until the noise dialed down. Please Oppa! I want some time alone! When Eunyoung finally knew that N was not going to budge she flung the door and saw that N quickly pulled her into a hug. "It's ok...It's ok now" N said as he quietly tried to avoid touching Eunyoung's hand. "N oppa....Please Go....I want some alone time....." Eunyoung said before she quickly went to a sleep, but she knew she didn't have to worry cause she was in the protection of N now.

 

Wow Guys! 20 Views already! I'm so freaking happy now! Sorry about the Ellin parts I coudn't really think of something but I hope you guys will forgive me!

~Tweety

I just hope you guys can give me some feedback on how you feel about this thanks! next update is on the seventh so I'll try to do at least 3 chapters for y'all on that day so please commend feedback and show some love. Thank You