All The Kpop

Do You Want A Cup Of Coffee?


EVERYONE GO BACK TO CHAPTER 13!!!MY INTERNET GOT CUT OFF SO I COUDN'T FINISH SO GO BACK PLEASE.........SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!

PLEASE SHOW SOME LOVE AND SUPPORT BY COMMENTING AND PLEASE HIT THE  BUTTON!!

 

N's POV

As I was waiting for Boom to call me. I sneaked a peak at the girls and started to form a smile. There she was in a y black outfit and red hair. Eunyoung....she changed so much. I still can't believe this was the girl that I worked with before my debut days. As she stared in my direction I quickly looked away to avoid eye contact. As Boom called my name my thoughts about her dispeared and I placed my smile and walked in. As they called Eunyoung's came I stared at her seeing how she acted confident and strong. My cheeks were starting to get red as I started to look at Ken. Ken understood and just smiled. As it was time to introduce ourselves I made a funny dance to show humor for the sake of the show. As it was time to get to the girls side I shook hands until it was Eunyoung's turn. As I smile at her she started to have fun with it. She started dancing and I just followed along. As we finished we hugged and she patted me on the back. Her smile was the best response I could ever have. As we finished I really wished she would stay by my side instead of going back there. As it was her turn to introduce herself we did the same thing but then she started teasing me as she danced with Seungho. I got going "Over-Protective Boyfriend Mode" on her as I dragged her to my side again. She started doing the same thing which made me and Ken laugh. As she finished my cheeks were red even if I had dark skin. "Hey hyung! I bet Eunyoung loves Seungho now doesn't she?" Ken whispered to N making him give Ken a light punch on the shoulder. "Yeah right" N whispered back giving a wink. As Eunyoung sat in the chair I had no hesitation in going in or not. I grabbed my heart pillow and sat in front of her. So did Seungho and Park Jae-min(MC)  which made me a tinsy bit jealous. As Boom asked her to say something she answered, "I'm waiting for you....Until the end" which made my heart flutter.  As Eunyoung turned around she started smiling as she laid eyes on me. They started showing the playback of Romantic and Idol and it made me feel like an idiot. As I saw how stupid I was when I picked Jiwon. As I stared at Eunyoung she just gave me the it's-ok-I-forgive-you-now-oppa look which made me feel at ease. As it was time for her to pick I was very excited for her to pick me. I wasn't really surprised when she picked my rose but I could tell our relationship was still strong. Or so I thought.

 

Ellin POV

As I saw that N was there as he threw his pillow confidently I felt mad like hell. Didn't Eunyoung know when to stop. I mean she danced like a hallyu dancer to try to seduce N obviously. She completely ignored when I gave her that look again. Ugh! I have to think of something before Eunyoung picks N and he will be out of my life for good. As I raised my hand and said excuse me I knew that I just ruined Eunyoung's happy moment as her smile started to disapear. "The person that I like comes out" I said as I faked a laugh and covered my mouth. Eunyoung started to get worried as I tried to cover my smile with my hand. Boom started getting on my nerves telling me that no one asked for my opinion which made me hide it with a childish foot stomp as I sat back down looking at what would happen. As Eunyoung started to pick I already knew who. I was getting madder and madder the longer she went back and forth to decide who. As she picked N I started getting mad until Seungho pointed out what would happen to me. Boom decided to let N pick which gave me a bit of hope.

 

Eunyoung's POV

I knew it! I knew it! Ellin is ruining everything! She always tries to steal everything from me. Will I ever be happy. Oh no worries now...N's my boyfriend he would never do this again I know him that he would never hurt my heart ever again.....right oppa?

 

As N sat down into the chair, Boom asked if Eunyoung wanted to say anything. Of course Eunyoung was the maknae of her group so she would say something cute. "Oppa receive this" Eunyoung said with a baby voice and held out her rose. This made N laugh as he waited to Ellin's final words. "Me too" Ellin said as she tried to sound cute which made everyone laugh. "Your not the only one who can be cute Eunyoung!" Ellin thought with a smile. As it was N's turn to pick for some reason N started feeling tension. He knew that if he picked Ellin....Eunyoung would be heartbrokened again and she might never forgive him again. This was his last chance but Ellin was known to be his fan-girl. "I would just pick Ellin and tell Eunyoung sorry...she knows I'm bad at making decisions right?" N thought as he reached for Ellin's rose.....

 

WHOOOAAAAA

Boom said as he ran around the room. N started to look at Eunyoung but her eyes were too busy being on Ellin. N started complaining saying it was just for show as he tried to calm everyone down. No one listened as Ellin started jumping around following Boom. 

 

Eunyoung's POV

I can't believe it! N picked Ellin even though he said he would never do this again! I started to get frustrated. I slammed my rose onto the ground but made a fake smile to show some comedy. As the camera was out I could only think of one thing and one thing only.....Run!

 

As Eunyoung ran out of the studio to ran to a corner before anyone could see her. As she took off her heels to run faster two hands already grabbed her. Eunyoung already knowing who it was N she slammed her elbow into N's stomache making him let go. As Eunyoung ran out she hid in the park to avoid N as she cried. "I hate you!" Eunyoung screamed. When Eunyoung finally stopped her tears she washed her face to find her makeup all messed up. As she ran to her van she asked one of her stylist to touch it up a bit. Luckily the show was going to come on again in 1 hour. As Eunyoung finished she ran back in happily seeing that N was no where in sight. As it was Eunyoung turn to pick Eunyoung got tired and just picked Seyong. As she made a heart with him it was with a pouty showing she did not get the guy she wanted. Later on Eunyoung and Seyong did the activites together and they had fun. They started getting over their bad past as ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend. When it was break time Eunyoung and Seyong talked about Ellin and how she was a fake. Eunyoung felt sorry for Seyong seeing how he witnessed her evilness first hand. As the show went on Eunyoung knew that N was watching her as she just smile and bowed to N whenever she passed. When N tried to say something she tried to make a distraction saying she was needed somewhere else. Eunyoung never wanted to talk to N anymore and wanted no more business with him..ever again.As the show finally finished they were going to get on a new part of the show where they wear sweater and play more games. Eunyoung was happy to do it as long as N was not in her sight. 

 

 

 

Sorry times ∞!!!!

My internet was down AGAIN!!!! Sorry for the long wait on updates but I'm almost done with this fanfic and will make more. I promise I will make more besides VIXX(EVEN THOUGH I LOVE THEM) It will be hard but I will try my best on other groups. 

~FIGHTING!!