Different Side

Do You Want A Cup Of Coffee?

 

 

 

The entire Eunyoung could not stop watching Mydol. Everyday she would be filled with laughs seeing N act so childish. Whenever he's around her he would act all mature and calm but on this show he's like a five year old. There were also times when Eunyoung watch Mydol that he really does act mature. She could tell that N did not like the 3 members that joined. He acted so coldy to them that she felt sorry for them. While Eunyoung was watching, N was at the studio getting ready for a photo shoot. "Aish I wonder what Eunyoung is doing now" N said as he kept on mumbling he was debating whether to call her or not. By the time N made up his mind to call her it was already time for the photo shoot. As N finished he forgot to call her as the next day processes again and again. On the day of the picking for who will win N was already nervous. He was being awfully silent whenever was wishing good luck. They decided to skip N but was curious of how the always happy guys was suddenly quiet. Ken and Leo knew and reasurred him before the picking. As N was carefully listening for his name he started to wonder.....Is Eunyoung watching this? N thought..I bet she's too busy dancing with Seungri to even have time to watch N thought as he snapped back from his train of thought. Everyone was staring at him as he suddenly found out that he was chosen. "Thank you Thank You!" N said as he placed a smile and turned toward the camera. 

Eunyoung was happy that N made the cut that she quickly sended a text to N. 

5:39

From:Eunyoung

To: N

Congratulations! You made it! Wanna go celebrate by going out to eat?! Tell the others I'm so excited!!

 

As the camera finally turned off N went straight to his phone to text Eunyoung the good news. As N his phone he surprised that Eunyoung already texted N. So she did watch the show!! N thought as he started jumping around the room with a huge smile on his face. 

 

5:43

From:N 

To: Eunyoung

Thanks! Yeah let's go and hang out! I'll tell the other about it get ready we're coming to your house!!

^___^

 

As Hongbin and Ravi was packing their stuff N ran into the room. "Hey guys! Wanna go eat Eunyoung's taking us out to celebrate!" N said with his arms wrapped around Hongbin and Ravi surely to make anyone pass out. "Hey Hey! Watch the hat!" Ravi said as he tried to move his hat from N's reach. "Sure we'll go" Hongbin said as he tried to get himself out of the bear hug. "Yay hurry up!" N said as he skipped out of the room to find Ken and Leo. "Ken!" "Leo!" N said as he ran in the room finding that Hyuk was in the room as well. "Oh hyung!" Hyuk said trying to put on a smile. N could tell that judging from Leo's expression that something was wrong. As Hyuk ran from the room N walked up to Leo. "What's wrong?" N said as he touched Leo's shoulder."I don't like him" Leo said in his soft voice. "Well your gonna have to deal with him cause he's in our group now and I think we should make him feel welcome even if we had a bad history together" N said in a stern voice. Ken finally understand how Eunyoung loved N so much. N could be serious at times but he always knew how to persuade anyone. As N and Leo talked about Eunyoung's invitation, Ken slipped out to find Hyuk. When Ken finally found him Hyuk was crying. "Are you okay?" Ken said as he sat down next to Hyuk. "I want to leave" Hyuk said as he cried onto Ken's shoulder. "You don't have to Leo just doesn't like you at the moment but he will get over it I know him" Ken said."You really think so?" Hyuk said as he looked up with hope in his eyes. "Yes I know so" Ken said as he gave Hyuk a warm hug to make him feel better. "Hey we're going to eat out on congrats to pass you wanna come?" Ken asked. "Sure i'll go" Hyuk said as he stood up to go to the restroom to wash up. 

* * *

Eunyoung texted the location of the restraunt to N and walked in to get a table. As Eunyoung waited for the boys, she pulled out her phone to text N. 

7:01

From: Eunyoung

To:N

Hey! You here yet?

7:02

From:N

To:Eunyoung

We're almost there! Wait a bit longer!

7:02

From:Eunyoung

To:N

I'm hungry so hurry!

7:03

From:N

To:Eunyoung

Haha!

 

As Eunyoung placed her phone back in her purse she saw the least person she wanted to see.....Ellin. Eunyoung still had bad memories from the restraunt but she decided to hide it as she pretended to be interested in her menu as Ellin walked by sitting at a table near her. "Why Hello Eunyoung!" Ellin said as she opened her mirror to check her makeup. "Hello Ellin" Eunyoung said making sure not to give eye contact to Ellin. N and the boys walked into the cafe as Eunyoung waved to them to come over. "I thought you said you weren't going to get near N..." Ellin whispered into Eunyoung's ears. For the first time Eunyoung wasn't scared of what Ellin said as she welcome the boys to her table. You did not just do that Eunyoung.....watch out cause you just messed with the wrong person Ellin said as she thought of a plan. "Hey Eunyoung!" N said as he sat down next to Eunyoung making her squeal inside. As everyone ordered Eunyoung could feel that Ellin was shooting daggers no axes at her. As a waitress came over Ellin quickly stuck her leg out making the food splash all over Eunyoung. Eunyoung was shocked. "Eunyoung!" N said as he quickly took napkins and tried to wipe the stains off her dress. "No....no it's okay you don't have to do that" Eunyoung said as she tried to hold back tears. Luckily the sauce from the food covered the cheeks so she could cry without anyone noticing. As Eunyoung placed her head down she felt a jacket on her shoudlers as she looked up that N was giving her his jacket. "Here this might cover the stains" N said as he grabbed a napkin to wipe her face. As N got closer, Eunyoung's cheeks got red. "There" N said as he finished. "Almost good as new!" N said. As the food came in everything was back to the way it was. Every started teasing Eunyoung about new food-tastic outfit making Eunyuong laugh. As they all finished N suggested to drive Eunyoung home as the rest drive back to their dorms. Everyone was sneaking glances at Eunyoung and N as they got in the car. Even Hyuk seemed to have a fun time as he wrapped his arms around Leo as Leo placed a smile. Back in the restraunt Ellin was furious. Why does she have but I don't have!!?? I told her that N was mine but that girl won't listen. Oh you just proved that you are now Eunyoung number one on my enemy list.......