Your Jealous?

Do You Want A Cup Of Coffee?

 

*Knock Knock*

N quickly opened the door to find Eunyoung was outside with a huge smile on her face. "Oppa!" Eunyoung said in glee as he brought her in. "Why are you so happy Eunyoung-a" N said. "I became a dancer for Big Bang Seungri sunbaenim!" Eunyoung said making the others come out of the kitchen. "Oops...." Eunyoung said as she covered . "Who became what and for who now?" Ken asked smiling seeing how beautiful Eunyoung's smile was. "I became a dancer for Seungri!" Eunyoung said as she ran to hug Ken which made N feel a tiny bit jealous. "They said that I danced really beautifully and y and was happy to make me the lead dancer!" Eunyoung said but as she saw that N was looking very mad. "So your saying he's going to touch you since your the lead and seen Seungri dance" N said as he crossed his arms. Eunyoung couldn't understand why N got mad so suddenly, isn't he happy for her?. "Well yeah but we're just friends it's nothing personal" Eunyoung said trying to find anyhing on N's face of emotion but came out with nothing...he just looked angry. "Well I'll be going to sleep now" N said as he stomped upstairs not looking once at Eunyoung. Eunyoung coudn't understand why N was acting like this as she stayed quiet and looked at the floor. Leo obviously knowing what was up ran up the stairs while Ken, Hongbin, and Ravi congratulated her on her news. Althought Eunyoung should have been happy she felt a bit of sadness seeing N act mad. 

 

(Meanwhile upstairs)

"Hyung?" Leo said in his quiet voice that only N could hear over the noise downstairs. "Yeah do you need anything?"  N said just looking at the window. Leo knew that this happens when N is mad or jealous....."Are you mad hyung?" Leo said obviously knowing that was not the case. "No....i'm not mad" N said not looking at Leo. "So your jealous....." Leo said as he quietly tried to tip toe to N. "W-why would you think of jealous?" N said feeling flustered. "I seen how you got mad the minute Eunyoung said she was a dancer for Seungri" Leo said poking N on the head telling him to turn around. "I'm not mad I just feel it's unsafe for her to dance with Seungri Leo" N mumbled. "So you care for Eunyoung...." Leo asked. As N turned around he saw a shadowy figure outside the door but he thought it was just Leo's shadow blocking it. As N blinked the figure was gone. "U-uh i'll tell you later Leo i'm tired" N quickly said as he went to grab his blanket and pillow. Leo knew this trick as he saw that N was fake sleeping to avoid the question. Leo started to walk out looking bad at N with a smile on his face. 

 

(Downstairs)

"Ok everyone i'm going home now bye bye!" Eunyoung said by the time Leo walked downstairs. As she slammed the door everyone was looking at him curiously. Leo gave them the what-did-I-do? look which everyone turn away and went to the kitchen to finish their food. 

 

 

So Sorry about the Seungri part I just thought I should add that part to show the feelings that N is starting to feel for Eunyoung. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I got one more chapter to make today soooooo stay tuned!!!!

Comment any feedback so I can fix it and change it to your liking. Also if you enjoy my fanfics suscribe and yeah.Just saying everyday I make like 2-3 chapter just for you guys! So yeah that's all I have to say you know how bored I get.....Very much. Ok Bai