Love At First

Do You Want A Cup Of Coffee?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunyoung was waiting for her best friend, Ellin, to arrive to help her find a job for her sick mother. "Argh! Ellin where are you?" Eunyoung screamed as she looked at her watch. "I'll just have to go in by myself now" Eunyoung said with a sigh. When she walked in she was surprised of how much girls were in here. That was until she saw the staff. There were only boys and no girls whatsoever. "Gee this place sure get's alot of business" Eunyoung thought as she walked to the counter where a quiet boy was listening into his mp3 player. "Umm excuse me?" Eunyoung said but the boy did not answer. Eunyoung was looking as his name tag as an older probably in his 20's apologized and took her order. When Eunyoung looked up, she started into gorgeous brown eyes looking down at her with laughter. "U-umm hi" Eunyoung said in a quiet whisper. "What would you like?" the stranger asked. "Oh i'm not here to buy I saw that there was a Help Wanted sign outside and thought is there still spots open..." Eunyoung said not once looking away from the strangers eyes. The boy seemed to notice and took out his hand. Eunyoung shook it but for a minute she felt an electricity inside her heart for the very first time since her breakup. "My name is Cha Hakyeon but my friends call me N" N said still holding Eunyoung's hand. As he was about to let go the manager came out. "Well Hello... N I notice you found a new girl huh?" the manager said with a wink. Eunyoung could already tell.....N's face was already red from embarrassment. Eunyoung not wanting to be embarressed spoke up,"Umm i'm actually here to take the job". The manager was quiet for a moment until a smile spreaded across his face. "The job is yours!" the manager said. Eunyoung was so surprised and happy at the same time. "Well I would need someone to help her know all the whereabouts of the place.... so who would like to help.......", "Oh it's Eunyoung". "Who would like to help Eunyoung?" immedietly N raised his hand which made Eunyoung smile . "I would since she doesn't really know anyone except Leo here and i'm sure that Leo would want some time alone with his precious mp3 player" N said with a pouty face which couldn't keep Eunyoung from laughing. Because of this N got a hit behind his head from Leo as he began go back to his music and humming to a song. "Well I guess it's N" the manager said as he started to walk into the lounge looking at N and Eunyoung with curious eyes."Oh before I forget if you do not have anywhere to stay or if your with your parents, you can live in our apartment where all of the staff lives" the manager said. "I can't take this offer besides I don't think I can leave my mom" Eunyoung said while being quite sad she can't see N everyday at night. "Well it's a shame really but your choice" the manager said as he went back into the lounge before look at N and Eunyoung with curious eyes. "Wow the manager seems nice.....too nice". Eunyoung thought.

* * *

As N finally finished showing her around Eunyoung was checking her phone and saw that there were already 7 messages from Ellin. 7:35 From: Ellin To:Eunyoung Eunyong-shi where are you I was waiting for you liike forever!! Where are you :P 7:36 From: Ellin To:Eunyoung Eunyoung!!!! 7:37 From: Ellin To:Eunyoung Just tell me where i'm coming 7:38 From: Ellin To:Eunyoung Eunyoung!! I got the part!!! 7:39 From: Ellin To:Eunyoung I got the new drama I wanted to be in i'm so happy and guess what shooting was today!! 7:40 From: Ellin To:Eunyoung G2g finally meeting the cast and guess who I saw......Seyong!!! 7:41 From: Ellin To:Eunyoung Total babe well g2g call me text me i'll write back I promise!! ~Ellin "Aish Ellin" Eunyoung said in a laugh not noticing N was walking in. "Who ya texting?" N said peeking over her shoulder. "Nothing!" Eunyoung covering her phone and grabbing her purse to go home. "Nothing at all" Eunyoung waved to N with a wink. N made a face but when inside. Eunyoung thought he was going home until she saw him running straight to her with his backpack on his shoulder. "I'm going home too!" N said as he picked up his pace with her. Eunyoung could not stop her smile when N grabbed her arm to make her slow down. "Nothing can make me more happy than today" Eunyoung thought as she and N walked to the apartment where the rest of the coffee staff lived. As Eunyoung turned around to say her goodbyes she saw that N was really close to her. As she noticed that N was leaning in she slowly closed her eyes. Until she saw that nothing was happening she opened her eyes and noticed that N was taking something out of her hair. Eunyoung could not stop her cheecks from getting red as she ran to the streets before N could stop her. I Love You Cha Hakeyon!! Let's go to the end together! Eunyoung said with a huge smile on her face.

 

 End of Chapter 1

 

 

 

So this was the first chapter... Did you guys like it? I hope you guys did and I will try my best to write a new one tomorrow. I hope you guys understand that this is my first fanfic and I have a few questions to ask you guys?

I been trying to post tumblr pics but my add image button for some reason is not working at all. I tried pasting a link but when I go to the story, it's not there I would like someone help. Thank You!!

/\__________/\

|                    |

______0_____

0                  0

|      0         0     |>>>>>v

______________           v

                                    v

                               Don't know what this is but I tried!!