All The Kpop 2

Do You Want A Cup Of Coffee?

Eunyoung's POV

As we all sat in a line as the cameras we placed the our smiles and started singing. Boom started saying we were going to play a challenge game which was called, "Ah-Ha". I was really excited and was so pumped up about the game. When I loss I started rampaging in my mind and soon my mind was off from N. That bowl hurts! But I was pretty tired from the game as I sat back and placed my mouth pad on. When N was still there Boom made a joke about if N losed then I could be able to smash the bowl on his head. I was very excited and happy about it that I was practically crossing my fingers for N to lose. It took a long time since he was pretty good at songs. He was the last one against Hongbin and I was so happy when he lost. As I started stretching I could tell I was being silly. I mean stretching to hitting someone on the head is pretty dumb but hey I was in alot of pain. As all the memories, pain, and suffering that N caused for me I placed it all on my hand with the bowl. As I swung down all I could think of was how N broke my heart not once but twice already. I wanted to cry so hard for all of this pain. I slamed so hard on his head bit and bits of pieces fell. I thought that I hurted him feeling sorry I went to give him a hug pleading for forgiveness. He thought I was just joking as he placed his hands on my shoulder. I never felt so refreshed! Taking all my anger on this made me feel alot better. As we finished everyone started teasing me which made me blush. As I sneaked a peak at N he was smiling but when he saw me his smile disapeared. I understand if he finally got the message but for some reason I feel a bit of sadness in me. I'm over him already...i'm fine.......right?

 

Everyone decided to go eat out as Eunyoung started grabbing her bottle of water. Eunyoung nearly choked on her water when she turned around to find N in front of her. "Eunyoung....can we talk please.." N said with pleading eyes. Eunyoung knew this trick and she was ready to not give in. "I'm sorry but I should get ready to leave" Eunyoung said as she made a 90 degree bow to N and left. N started chasing Eunyoung when Ellin grabbed his arm. "Oppa! We're planning to go eat out you coming?" Ellin said as she looked at N as she twirled her hair. "I-I want to go check on Eunyoung for a minute" N said as he tried to get out of Ellin's grasp. Ellin woudn't budge as she convinced N to let her find Eunyoung. When N couldn't fight anymore he agreed and went back into the studio. "Now to take matters into my own hands since this b*tch won't listen" Ellin said as she ran out of the studio. 

 

* * *

As Ellin finally spotted Eunyoung sitting on the bench she pulled Eunyoung's hair forcing her to let out a little cry. "Listen Eunyoung you think N is yours?" Ellin as she still held Eunyoung's hair. "N-no I promise you I have nothing to do with him now!" Eunyoung protested as she tried pull her hair out. Ellin started laughing which scared Eunyoung. "You think I'm gonna believe you now since you ignored my warnings, glares, and talks....well not anymore since you did many things for me when we were little i'll give you a little warning" Ellin said as she held Eunyoung's hair tighter making her wince. "Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours, remember I now have you on my little finger" Ellin said with a sneer causing Eunyoung to turn around. "Wh-what do you mean?" Eunyoung screamed. "Oh....your poor mother she might not last long" Ellin said as she started to act innocently. "What are you going to do to my mother?!" Eunyoung yelled as she tried to back away from Ellin. "Just know this if you don't want a funeral for your mom....stay out of my way" Ellin said one final time as she sashayed back into the studio. "Omma.." Eunyoung said as she ran back to get her things as quickly as possible.

 

"Eunyoung!" N said as he noticed Eunyoung was running in with a worried expression on her face. "I don't think she heard me" N thought as he ran to catch up with Eunyoung. "Eunyoung!" N yelled a little louder as he ran into the streets. Eunyoung just ran to a taxi before N could stop her. N started to panic as he quickly tried to find a taxi himself. "Please follow that taxi! No matter what do not lose it!" N said to the taxi driver. As N got out he looked up and noticed he was in a hospital."What is Eunyoung doing here?" N thought as he ran in. "Excuse me have you seen a girl with red hair and red sweater running in here?" N asked the nurse. "Oh she's in room 216" The nurse said. As N ran into the elevator he overheard the nurse saying,"My he is so handsome, I guess Eunyoung got a lucky one on her hands!" The nurse said. As N ran to the room Eunyoung suddenly came out with a huge smile on her face. "Oppa!" Eunyoung said as she started walking the other direction avoiding N. N grabbed Eunyoung by the shoulders and grabbed her into a hug. "Eunyoung why are you ignoring me?" N said as he saw that Eunyoung started to cry. "Just...stay....away...from...me" Eunyoung said through muffled tears. As Eunyoung tried to get away N held on trying to cover anywhere Eunyoung might kick him. N was surprised when Eunyoung started to sleep on his shoulder. As N held her down he called s telling them that he was staying somewhere for the night. The others understood as they told him to stay safe. As N stared down at Eunyoung she started mumbling words that captured N's attention. "Oppa...why.." Eunyoung mumbled in her sleep. "Eunyoung I'm sorry....I really thought you would understand...I promise now I will never break your heart...please just forgive me" N said as he sat down, kissed Eunyoung on the forehead and felt into deep sleep.

 

Ok so I was reading this chapter again and I couldn't really fix it since I got no more idea. BTW I don't really like her but everything you need to know about why she acts like this is coming soon......Please show some love and support by commenting and suscribing!

~Fighting~