Unexpected Turn

Do You Want A Cup Of Coffee?

When Eunyoung walked into the room she saw that her mom was not there. I guess mom went to sleep early today....Eunyoung thought as she walked to her mom's room quietly so she doesn't wake her mom up. As she peeked her heart almost dropped. Her mom was lying on the floor staying impossibly still. "Andwae!!!" Eunyoung screamed as she ran to her mom. "Eomma!Eomma!" Eunyoung screamed as she tried to feel her mothers pulse. "Please eomma don't leave me like this!" "I promise I will be a better daughter...please just open your eyes...." Eunyoung carefully placed her mom on the bed as she ran to call 911......That day Eunyoung could not sleep as she imagined how cold her mother's hands were, how stiff her body was, Eunyoung could not imagine it anymore. She stayed until the doctor came out with the news......."Your mother has suffered with an illness is that true?" The doctor said as he looked at his clipboard. "Yes, she has been sick for the last 4 months but it was just a slight cough and sneeze so we thought it was a cold.....m-my mother was totally fine before I saw what happened today....please uisa-nim please just help my mother" Eunyoung with full tears coming from her eyes. "Your mother has been suffering from Narcolepsy for the past 3 months, at first it will be like a cold or sneeze but later on she will have a heart attack without any warning at all....Has your mother been having hard time with her sleep?" the doctor asked as he pressured Eunyoung to sit. "Yes sir she has". I'm sorry but if your mother does not get some sleep soon she could die". Eunyoung did not want to hear the word ever in her life. She ran out before her tears starting running down. Mother will be okay! She will be okay.........but Eunyoung knew that her mother will die soon.

* * *

The doctor told Eunyoung that she is allowed to see her mother anytime she wants and they will give her medicine everyday. Eunyoung protested that she did not want to sleep but her eyelids were already getting heavy. She started walking until she saw the staff's house...."Well I guess I can come in so they can help cheer me up" Eunyoung said trying her best to wipe away her tears but knew that she would just start crying again.

End Of Chapter 2