Been There Done That

Do You Want A Cup Of Coffee?

Sorry I have not been making new chapters. I couldn't type anything yesterday because my internet was being very y and I went to a festival where they were giving free samples!!!! Free Food!!!! That will not happen again so if you guys were asian(like vietnamese asian) you might have been there and know that you can get full on FREEEEE SAMPLES!! Ok so I will make at least 2 chapter today. Please hit suscribe!!

 

 

 

 

As Eunyoung finally finished Seungri's video and live performances she could not wait to tell everyone about it. When she arrived the cafe was something she would never imagine. There were barely any customers and she could not find a hint of the boys anywhere. "Manager!" Eunyoung screamed as she came into the staff room. "Oh hello Eunyoung!" the manager said as she was carefully putting down a box full of milk cartons. "Here let me help you" Eunyoung said. "So where is everyone?" Eunyoung asked as the manager sat down on the couch. "Oh the boys are trying out for this new show called Mydol" the manager said. "But without them this place will not have any customers at all!" Eunyoung in rage. "Calm down Eunyoung I already hired some girls to help out while the boys are gone" the manager said as he slowly lifted his hand up and down to tell Eunyoung to stop yelling. "So I would like you to meet Ji You, Eun, Min Joo, and Su Rin" the manager said as 4 girls walked in the staff room. "annyeonghaseyo"Eunyoung said as she bowed to each girl. As the day came ended later on Eunyoung slowly walked to the hospital to meet her mother. "Oh Eunyoung!" the nurse said as she saw Eunyoung walking into the hospital. "annyeonghaseyo" Eunyoung said as she told the nurse that she wanted to see her mother. Eunyoung coudn't bare the condition of her mother. Her mother was as pale as ever and she wouldn't eat. "eomeoni...." Eunyoung said while holding back hot tears. "Oh....my Eunyoung..." her mother said barely having the strength to lift her arms. "eomeoni!!" Eunyoung said finally letting go of her tears as they fell down her cheek as she hugged her mom lightly. "How have you been?" her mother asked as she softly combed Eunyoung's hair. Eunyoung decided to spend the night with her mother pleading and begging her mother to rest for a bit. Even though her mother tried to fake sleep, Eunyoung knew that she only had a little time left. 

* * *

The next day Eunyoung asked for the day off telling the manager about her mom. As Eunyoung walked home and the T.V. she saw something very interesting. There was N, Hongbin, Ravi, Leo, and Ken on T.V. So this is what they been doing Eunyoung thought as she spented the day watching N rehearse, being critized by the CEO, and doing photo shoot. Not once did N every thought that Eunyoung would see his every move......every day.