Chapter 9

That Should Be Me

23th December 2012

 

            A satisfied smile was stretched on his angelic face as he roamed his eyes around the vast hall room. Jongup was currently in the Jung’s house for Christmas preparation. The Moons decided to stay with the Jungs for this coming Christmas as both parents wanted to celebrate it as a big family celebration that year. As everyone believed that Jongup had the most creative and artistic skill among them, they decided to make Jongup the person in charge for the Christmas decoration, precisely for the hall room as Jongup did not want to disturb Himchan’s kitchen or dining room – but Himchan let his son-in-law helped him in giving opinions and ideas though.  

           

            For the past one month plus of marriage, Jongup found that everything was just fine. After he was discharged from the hospital in Jeju, they stayed for another two days there before they flew back to Seoul. The family warmly welcomed their comeback at the airport, not missing the chance to throw questions regarding the healing wound on Jongup’s forehead. Jongup covered Daehyun’s mistake saying that he was as careless as always and fell in the bathroom and hurt himself. He did not want the family to worry about him and scolded Daehyun for not taking care of him well.

 

            As cliché as it might sound, like any other dramas in TV, the parents gave the newlyweds a brand new house as their wedding gift. Jongup and Daehyun were obviously shocked with the surprise because they just left about a week for the honeymoon but most of their things in their old room had been moved to their new house. Nevertheless, they lived in the new house… just the two of them… like any other married couples. As he promised himself right after he vowed, Jongup played his role as a good wife and made Daehyun his top priority. He would wake up early just to cook nine dishes for his husband (He blatantly knew what his Daehyun loved and wished to have in life – for this case, a wife who could cook nine dishes per meal for him).

            Although he was happy with his marriage life now, there were times whereby Jongup would feel lonely and unhappy, mostly at night when he finished his class and got nothing to do at home. Daehyun started to come back home late, be it before 12 or after midnight, with the excuse of having lots of works to do at office. Though Jongup found the reason was quite irrelevant for the son of the company’s owner to go back home late, he just brushed it off and trusted his husband, as always…Never bothered to ask Yongguk. Every time he missed Daehyun, he would remind himself that his husband was out there working to support their living (which he really did not have to – they were rich people after all) and being a fashion designer was not an easy job too.

 

            Jongup could really count how many times they had dinner together and mostly it was during weekends, if not at the Moon’s, then at the Jung’s. Initially, Jongup would prepare dinner and patiently waited for Daehyun to come home but he eventually stopped preparing because it was such a waste to throw all of the untouched food into the dustbin the next morning. Sometimes he would notice when Daehyun was back home as he waited for the latter in the living room but sometimes he did not and the next morning, he would find himself lying next to his husband on the bed in their shared bedroom. It started to become a routine now but Jongup was okay with it… he could still bear it.

 

            Though Daehyun really cared about him, always asking Jongup about his previous day when they had breakfast the next morning, Jongup could not help but feel a gap between them… and he would always blame himself for having such unnecessary thoughts because every time before Daehyun left for work, he never forgot to kiss Jongup’s forehead and the warm affection had successfully washed away all of the thoughts Jongup had before. He believed Daehyun was starting to accept their marriage. They did have some skinships but not more than holding hands, hugs and Daehyun’s kiss on Jongup’s forehead. Jongup wanted more, he wanted more as a wife… but he knew he should give the older some time. So he waited.

 

            Jongup could not feel happier because he could see Daehyun most of the time now because they had to stay at the Jungs a week before Christmas, and by staying there, Daehyun would have to come back home right on the working hour ended and had proper dinner at home. Seeing his husband eagerly dug in his food, he could not help but silently worry about Daehyun. What did he eat for dinner every other night? Was it delicious? Was it healthy? He knew he was treating Daehyun like a small kid but he could not help feeling concern about his own husband. It was not his fault anyway, was it? He loved his husband too much.

 

            Jongup was contented with his work, not to forget, with the help of his husband and brother-in-law, Luhan. He reached for his DSLR on the wooden table in the middle of the huge hall room and started to snap a few pictures of the splendid sight of the hall room that gave out this Chrismacy feeling. As he was aiming his camera at the Christmas tree next to the fireplace, he was quick at noticing that the gold star at top of the tree was a bit tilted to the side. He put his DSLR down and stared at the star with furrowed eyebrows.

 

            “Hyung… Don’t you think the star i— ” Jongup trailed off as he turned to his back and found no one in the room except him. He puffed his cheek and pouted cutely for he did not realize that Daehyun had left the room. He sighed then as he remembered Luhan also left him there alone to take something in his room upstairs. He spotted a portable ladder at the corner of the room and decided to adjust the star himself. He brought the ladder to the huge tall Christmas tree and started to climb it.

 

              Daehyun who returned to the hall room after he went to the kitchen to have a glass of water stopped his track when he saw Jongup was climbing the ladder and wondered what his wife was trying to do. His eyes landed on the tilted star at top of the Christmas tree and he instantly got the answer to his silent question. Seeing his wife was struggling to adjust the star, Daehyun suddenly thought of something to tease the other. He sneakily made his way to stand at the ladder, his eyes fixed on Jongup’s back, in case if the latter turned around and saw him with his awkward spy pose in the middle of the room.

 

              “GAH!” Daehyun surprised Jongup by shaking his wife’s legs, not realizing that Jongup was standing at the tip of his toes. Jongup let out a small yelp as he tried to steady his balance which he failed miserably. Daehyun’s eyes widened when he watched Jongup was losing his balance and was slipping his step on the ladder. He quickly stretched out his arms to catch the falling Jongup and they were harshly sent to the floor with Jongup safely landed on top of Daehyun. The latter groaned in pain as his back and head met the floor hard and he started to feel dizzy. Nevertheless, he was relief for Jongup was not hurt because of him, or else his ears would bleed for listening to the non-stop nag of the mothers. So much of teasing Uppie… argh, my back…

 

            “Ouch.” Jongup hissed as his back head knocked the other’s broad chest quite hard. He opened his eyes and confusedly looked around. He tried to grasp the situation and once it was registered in his head, he immediately realized of another presence in the room, specifically beneath him. By the scent lingered around him, he knew it belonged to his husband Daehyun. He gasped before he rolled his body to lie next to Daehyun.

 

            Daehyun who realized that Jongup finally got back to his sense pretended to pass out. He closed his eyes and let his arms fell weakly to his sides as Jongup rolled down from him. He did not want Jongup to be mad at him which he thought the other would not be at all, but he just wanted to stay still and try to make his dizziness disappeared.

 

            “D-Daehyun hyung?” Jongup called the other as he softly shoke Daehyun’s shoulder. He gulped his saliva down as Daehyun did not give any response after the third call. He knew his hearing was not lying to him when he heard a loud thud behind him before due to the impact of the sudden fall. He quickly lifted Daehyun’s head a bit and massaged the back of his husband’s head. The husband instantly felt comfortable and almost got carried away with the touch if he did not hear Jongup’s panic voice after that.

 

            “H-Hyung, please w-wake up…” Jongup’s lips trembled as he once again called Daehyun. His voice started to crack as he was starting to have thoughts of Daehyun having internal bleeding at his head. Daehyun thought it was enough to tease his wife and he felt sorry for pretending to pass out and made Jongup worried.

 

            Daehyun’s arms were quick to wrap around Jongup’s body before he turned his body and brought Jongup to be lying underneath him. Jongup let out a small scream as he was not expecting to be pulled and turned in a flash of light. He fluttered his eyes open and they widened when he saw Daehyun’s face that was super close to his. His breathe hitched in his throat as he tried to control his fast-beating heart that was pounding hard against his chest. Pink shades started to adorn his cheeks as he silently pray that his husband would not hear his loud beating heart.

 

            On the other side of the room, Luhan who was climbing down the staircase with a fake snow spray can in his hand was surprised to hear someone’s cry. He instantly realized it was Jongup’s and without having second thought, he ran down the stairs but found himself froze at the last step the next second upon seeing the sight that was before his eyes. He clenched a fist tight as he tried to control his broken heart that started to bleed for the umpteenth times by now. Lying so intimately on the floor, his brother Daehyun laughed heartily with Jongup under him, blushing like mad and this sight was really hurting Luhan.

 

            “Gotcha, Uppie.”

 

            “H-Hyung, you pretended?” Jongup asked in disbelief and earned a chuckle from the other.

 

            “I did.” A grin was plastered on Daehyun’s face.

 

            “How could yo—” Jongup could not finish his word as he was being cut off by Daehyun.

 

            “And how could you try to climb the ladder to adjust the star yourself? Why didn’t you call me? Or at least wait for me? You’re short. You could hurt yourself.” Daehyun suddenly turned serious and Jongup looked down, feeling slightly intimidated with his husband’s penetrating stare right through his eyes. Daehyun, on the other hand, was enjoying this moment because he managed to twist the situation. He knew Jongup was not at fault at all but he just wanted to put the burden on the latter… just for the intention of teasing his wife.

 

            “I’m sorry.” Jongup murmured an apology. Daehyun thanked his brain for suddenly had a great idea to punish his wife.

 

            “Make it up to me then.” Daehyun replied; a y smirk was plastered on his face. Blood rushed more to Jongup’s cheeks and they turned into crimson red now for the sight before him was turning him on. God, that smirk…

 

            “H-How?” Jongup squeaked.

 

            “Well…” Daehyun stared at Jongup under him and for some unknown reasons, he felt like he too, had to apologize to Jongup for pulling such a dangerous joke. But due to his ego, he did not want to verbally say it out loud and thought of something else. He did not know what had gotten into him but he eventually leaned forward to place a soft kiss right on Jongup’s lips which surprised the latter.

 

            The kiss was a quick one but was enough to make Luhan’s heart shattered into tiny pieces. He quickly turned his body and climbed the staircase in a speed of light as he fought back the tears that were threatening to fall down from his eyes. Once he closed his bedroom door, he let himself to weakly slide down to the floor. His back was leaning against the door and tears freely flowed down his cheeks. Luhan’s brain unconsciously started to imagine of what Jongup would do with Daehyun after this and found himself clutched his head hard as he tried to erase those images.

 

            Luhan probably could lie to everyone in this world but not to himself. He thought he could accept the fact that Jongup was now his brother-in-law but seemed like he could not really let go of the cutie. He loved Jongup so much and it did not help Luhan much for his love grew more for each passing day rather than disappeared into thin air. It hurt him so much for having to watch Jongup being lovey dovey with his brother in front of him and he could do nothing to lessen the pain he was feeling inside. It should be me, Uppie… It should be me that hold you in my arms, not Dae hyung… not anyone. 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Eight months ago…

 

            Luhan just got back from his group discussion and upon seeing Uncle Yifan’s car that was parked outside of his house, he practically ran towards the doorstep as he was excited to meet Jongup who he believed would be inside. He eagerly entered the door password and once he heard the familiar beep sound, he pulled the door and let himself in. His eyes roamed around the spacious hall room and found no human beings in there.

 

           His brow creased before he stepped into the living room in attempt to find his parents and the Moons. He was greeted with a deafening silence which made his eyebrows knitted together. A faint clicking sound was then heard from the kitchen and Luhan noiselessly made his way to the source. He peeked from the back of the wall that separated the dining room from the kitchen and found himself froze the next second.

 

            The sight in front of him was so heart-stopping to the point that he could not even take his deer eyes off it. Luhan quietly leaned his body against the kitchen’s frame door as he dreamily stared at a certain someone who had captured his heart more than two years now. Standing in front of him was the one who made him smiled every day, someone who made his heart beat crazily and someone who made him knew what love really was… Moon Jongup.

 

            Jongup was looking adorably cute with that rosy red apron on his small figure and his serious face when he was concentrating on something was making him looked more captivating. Luhan’s face was plastered with a warm smile as he observed a very focused-looking Jongup doing something he could not interpret what it was that the latter seemed to not notice another presence in the kitchen.

 

            Taking this time to watch Jongup made something in the kitchen was a fascinating thing to Luhan. He could not help but hope that one day… he would see the very same thing before his eyes in their own house. Yes, their house because Luhan wanted to make Jongup as his wife, his precious wife that he would cherish till death. That was his plan in the next couple of years and to say that he was dreaming about something that was uncertain was an understatement. He was dead serious about this and he would do anything to achieve it.

 

            Luhan snapped back to reality when Jongup started to move around the kitchen counter with a pan full with unbaked chocolate chip cookies (Luhan finally interpreted what Jongup was making after such intense observation and it was his favorite actually) and walked to the oven that had already been preheated. His back was facing Luhan now and something clicked on Luhan’s mind that made him grinned widely. When he felt Jongup was not aware of his surrounding as the latter was busy with the baking cookies in the oven, Luhan took this chance to stealthily walk up behind the other; his hand quietly grabbed a spatula on the counter in the process.

 

            As he stood right at the back of Jongup, Luhan quickly head-locked Jongup for the latter was almost turning his body around. He harshly pulled the other to his chest, but he made sure he did not make Jongup choked with his tight hold. Jongup let out a small yelp before he was hushed by the stranger. Jongup’s hands shakily grabbed a hold of the arm that was almost choking him as he felt something poking his waist. His breathing became uneven and at certain points, he held his breath in as he was afraid he might get stabbed with the unidentified object at his waist.

 

            “Don’t make any noise.” Luhan warned. He made sure his voice was unrecognizable and quite threatening. He suppressed himself from laughing out loud for he could feel Jongup’s body was trembling in fear. Jongup quickly nodded his head.

 

            “Give me your money.”

 

            “I-I d-don’t ha—” and the hold around Jongup’s neck was tightened and Jongup closed his eyes as he once again, held his breath in.

 

            “Liar.” Luhan whispered in Jongup’s ear before he slowly pulled Jongup to walk backward with him. Though he was just playing around, he knew he had to be aware of their surroundings. Standing too close to the hot oven might get Jongup hurt, so he did what he should do.

 

            Jongup absentmindedly followed. Though he was in a panic state, his mind was quick enough to think of ways to escape from the robber. He realized they were slowly approaching the kitchen countertop which was full with utensils and ingredients needed to make those cookies. Something clicked on his mind as his eyes landed on a stainless steel bowl that was filled with flour on the counter.

 

            “W-Who a-are you?” Jongup tried to lure the robber into a conversation. He gradually let go one of his hands from gripping the robber’s head-locking arm. Once his hand reached the bowl, he tried to hold it tight.

 

            “Can’t you tell who I am?” Luhan retorted. His mind was too clouded with the idea of teasing the other that he did not realize that Jongup was doing something else.

 

            “Maybe I can… after this.” Jongup made a drastic action. He ferociously stepped on Luhan’s foot making the latter to immediately release his locked arm around Jongup’s neck and his hand automatically released the spatula in his grasp. Luhan cried in pain while jumping, his back was facing Jongup who was now going to counter attack the robber. He quickly took a hold of the medium bowl and turned his body around facing the jumping Luhan.

 

             Without identifying who actually the robber was, Jongup instantaneously poured the flour on top of Luhan’s head before he hit it with the bowl hard. Due to the sudden bowl-to-head hitting attack, another cry of pain escaped from Luhan’s lips as he collapsed to the floor, face first. Jongup took this chance to pounce on Luhan’s back and pulled the latter’s hair mercilessly. This is the time to apply what I’ve been learning from Luhannie. Self-defense time!

 

          “AHHH! Y-YAH! YAH! Ouch! U-UP-PIE, STOP PULLING MY HAIR!” Luhan desperately screamed as he tried to release Jongup’s hands from pulling his hair.

 

           “What?!” Jongup immediately stopped pulling Luhan’s hair as he finally recognized the familiar voice. He bent his body down to take a good look of the owner of the voice and was greeted with a flour-covered Luhan, face scrunched up in pain. Jongup quickly let go of Luhan’s hair.

 

            “Ah, U-Uppie, my b-back…” Luhan said, he panted slightly. Jongup gasped loudly as he remembered that he was still sitting on Luhan’s back. He instantly got up and kneeled next to the lying Luhan.

 

           “MY GOD, Hannie! Are you okay? I’m so so so sorry. I thought I was robbed.” Jongup apologized as he helped Luhan to get up from the floor. The latter leaned his back against the kitchen cabinet and grimaced when his back made contact with the cabinet.

 

         “It’s okay. It’s my fault anyway.” Luhan replied as he tried to breathe properly. He closed his eyes as he felt a sudden sharp pain at his backbone. Jung Luhan, reminder for yourself. Do not tease Moon Jongup extremely… ANYMORE!!! Omo, my back! I don’t even know Uppie can be so mean. He freaking jumped on my back!

 

        “How’s your back?” Jongup worriedly asked the other. His hand carefully brushed away the flour that covered Luhan’s hair.

 

            “Urgh, don’t ask, please. I can’t believe you’re that strong.” Luhan replied and made Jongup to pout cutely.

 

            “I seriously thought you were a robber. Luhan, please do not ever do that again. Luckily I only hit you with that stainless steel bowl… what if I accidentally took a sharp knife and stabbed you instead?”  Jongup then wiped the flour off Luhan’s face as he continuously so-called nagged at Luhan for joking around like that but little did he knew, the latter was slowly being pulled out from reality and did not really listen to what he was saying.

 

             Luhan could not help but stare at Jongup’s angelic face that was now laced with guilt and worries. This was what made Luhan to fall deeper for the other. Jongup was so caring and innocent to the point that he wanted to protect the fragile boy himself. Without Luhan even realized what he was doing, his hand already made its way to caress Jongup’s soft cheek.

 

            “Uh… Luhannie?” Jongup’s voice that was calling his name made Luhan to snap out of his trance. He blinked his eyes a few times before he focused his eyes on Jongup. He felt his heart stopped when he saw his own right hand was on Jongup’s left cheek. He quickly pulled his hand and cleared his throat. He scratched his nape as he tried to contain his embarrassment. I’m making myself obvious now. Err… Should I or should I not?

 

            “Today is my birthday…” Out of the blue, Luhan blurted out the statement. Jongup blinked his eyes in confusion before he replied.

 

            “Yeah, I know. That’s why I’m mak—woah” Jongup could not finish his words as he was suddenly being pushed down to the floor. His eyes widened in shock as he found himself lied on his back with Luhan on top of him the next second.

 

            “H-Hannie…” Jongup squeaked.

 

            “You hurt my back, Jonguppie. You even pulled my hair… And that hurt a lot too.”

 

            “I’m sor—”

 

            “Make it up to me then.” Luhan requested. For the second time, Jongup blinked his eyes in confusion for he really did not know what to do.

 

            “What do you want me to do?”

 

            “Are you really gonna grant my wish if I tell you?” Luhan asked and Jongup innocently nodded his head. A certain word suddenly popped in Luhan’s mind and he thought he should at least start giving hints to Jongup.

 

            “Be my wif—”

 

            “JONGUPPIE, WE’RE HOME!” The parents who went shopping for Luhan’s birthday party that night finally got back home. Luhan’s and Jongup’s eyes widened in shock before they frantically turned their head right and left to see the mess they had caused in the kitchen. They made eye contact and instantly knew what was on the other’s mind. We’re so dead meat! If the drama queens saw this mes—

 

            “AHHHH! MY PRECIOUS KITCHEN!”

 

           “A GHOST!!!! GET OFF OF MY SON!”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

            Jongup was staring through Daehyun’s eyes as he still could not believe what had just happened. Though it was just a quick kiss, for Jongup it was quite nerve-wracking for its touch on his lips sent shiver down to his spine and he swore his heart stopped beating for seconds for giving the electricity jolts to take place.

 

            “Make me a cheesecake once we got back to our home, pretty please.” Daehyun said in a kiddy tone, lips pursed into pout cutely and Jongup could not help but fell for his husband’s rare cuteness.

 

            “Okay, I’ll make one for you.” Jongup happily replied. He would do anything for his beloved husband. He could not be happier when he heard Daehyun said ‘our home’. The words were so warm, so welcoming and he believed it would soon be filled with happiness and love.

 

            “Get a room, sons!” Out of nowhere, Yongguk’s deep voice suddenly echoed throughout the hall room, startling the two who were staring at each other. They gasped as they realized that Yongguk was probably referring to something else. Daehyun immediately sat up and help Jongup to sit as well.

 

            “No, appa. It’s no—”

 

            “It’s okay, Daehyun. We understand. We heard Jonguppie said he wanted to make one for you. Make it four then. I’d love to have lots of grandchildren.” Yifan interjected and sent a meaningful glance to Yongguk who mirrored his action.

 

            “Baba...” Jongup wanted to say something but he found himself had nothing to say. He was madly blushing right now.

 

            “J-Just continue what you’re doing. We’ll be in the kitchen. Let’s go, Yifan.”

 

            “I’m going to help my wife in the kitchen too. Oh… Sons, the more the merrier…” Yifan teasingly said before he made his way to the kitchen, leaving Jongup and Daehyun dumbfounded.

 

            “Uppie, did you hear them coming back home from grocery shopping?”

 

 

 

            The Jungs and the Moons leisurely rested themselves in the living room after they had their dinner. Luhan excused himself saying he had something to do in his room and quietly left as he thought he could not look at Jongup’s direction after he broke down hours ago. He needed time to man up and he wanted Jongup to be out of his sight at the moment.

 

            Jongup was leaning against the armrest, his left elbow supporting his arm as his hand was cupping his left cheeks while his right hand unconsciously playing with Daehyun’s hair. Daehyun surprisingly lied his body down on the sofa and rested his head on Jongup’s lap. The sight was nothing for the parents as they thought the couple looked so loving and naturally pouring love to one another. Though Jongup seemed to focus on the show, he actually was not when he was trying to hold himself from looking down and stared at Daehyun’s good looking face.

 

            “Uppie, your phone…” Daehyun nonchalantly said, snapping Jongup who was spacing out.

 

            “What?”

 

            “Your phone… it’s vibrating in your pocket.” Daehyun replied, eyes not leaving the TV. Jongup fished his phone out of the pocket and looked at the screen to identify the caller. Youngjae-ssi?

 

            “Annyeonghaseyo, Youngjae-ssi.” Jongup answered the call after he slid his thumb across the phone screen.

 

            Daehyun’s body tensed as his ears perked up at the mention of his boyfriend’s name. He looked at the parents who were now averting their gaze from the TV to the talking Jongup.

 

            “Hyung…” Daehyun turned his head to look at Jongup, he gave the latter a questioning look.

 

            “Can you please get up? I have to answer the call.” Jongup whispered and Daehyun instantly got up and leaned his back against the super comfy sofa. Jongup excused himself for he felt it was not appropriate to answer his call in front of the elders.

 

            Daehyun nervously eyed Jongup before he turned his head toward the TV. He could feel like people were staring at him and he turned his focus to his side. He gulped his saliva down anxiously for he was right… His parents were looking at him, like asking for an explanation. He pretended like nothing was wrong and tried to put his focus on the show. Minutes later, Jongup came back and sat himself next to Daehyun.

 

            “Who was that, Jongup?” Himchan asked and Jongup looked up to see the parents were all looking at him, wearing the same questioning look. Jongup smiled before he answered.

 

            “It’s Youngjae-ssi, a friend from Jeju.” Jongup nonchalantly replied.

 

            “Oh, he’s from Jeju?” It was Yongguk this time. Daehyun tried to continue making straight face as he knew where this was going to. He knew his parents were thinking that Youngjae who just talked with Jongup was his Youngjae.

 

            “I guess, he is.” Jongup said and the parents sent glances to one another before they nodded their head. They fixed their attention back to the show and instantly indulged themselves in it. Daehyun mentally let out a relief sigh before he let his head fell back to Jongup’s comfortable lap. That was close…. Jae, why did you call at this hour? Daehyun slowly closed his eyes as they were getting heavy. Jongup’s hand that was caressing his hair was magically making him felt drowsy. The next minutes, a soft snore could be heard in the living room and there was Jongup who dreamily stared at his sleeping husband, a warm smile stretched across his face. Have a good sleep, Daehyun hyung. Saranghae…

 

 

 

9th March 2014

11.30 pm

Sunday

 

Anyway, I found something interesting and I thought it's chronologically suitable for this chapter. :)

 

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35000000/-EXO-Wolf-Drama-Version-exo-35029408-450-253.gif

Luhan saw Jongup and Daehyun on the floor in the hall room, with Daehyun lying on top of Jongup...

 

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/94166051/large.gif

He was surprised to see the sight before his eyes... His heart was slowly bleeding again...

 

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/790729236.gif?1373886901

He had enough, so he ran to his bedroom...

 

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35000000/-EXO-Wolf-Drama-Version-exo-m-35036355-500-225.gif

He tried to hold back the tears which he eventually failed to do so...

 

https://31.media.tumblr.com/1793dde93fbe3d2a7a9751cb3950a8d8/tumblr_my22caSveD1qjv087o2_250.gif

He let the tears fall down from his sad eyes...