Chapter 11

That Should Be Me

 

           He brought the fresh red roses that he just bought at the flower shop he just walked out from to his nose and inhaled the sweet scent of it. Daehyun smiled widely before he made his way to his parked car. Today was Youngjae’s birthday and he was going to his boyfriend’s apartment to celebrate it. Once he was in his car, he took his time to scribble what he believed a romantic quote on the small card which he would give it together with the roses.

 

            It was right after he put the card in its envelope that Daehyun felt his phone vibrated in his pocket. He fished it out from the back pocket of his leather pants and looked at the screen. It was a text message sent by Youngjae. A smile immediately spread across his face upon reading the message and was about to reply it when suddenly his phone vibrated again and this time it was an incoming call. Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows for having the unexpected call. Jonguppie?

 

            “Hello, Jonguppie.” Daehyun answered the call and he could hear the said person’s happy voice on the line.

 

           “Daehyun hyung, where are you now?” Daehyun formed his lips into one thin line as he was thinking what to reply Jongup. He would not say he was going to his boyfriend’s apartment to celebrate his birthday, would he?     

 

            “Urm… I’m at the office. Why?” Daehyun nonchalantly replied. He thought it was okay to use his daily excuse for not being able to come home after office work as he would spend the available time with Youngjae at his place.

 

            “O-Office?”

 

            “Yeah. Is something wrong, Uppie?” Daehyun was curious as to why did Jongup suddenly call him that day when the latter already knew he was always not going home after the office work.

 

            “Yes…N-No! I mean… I thought… w-we’re going to have dinner together and catch a movie… t-tonight.” Jongup replied, stuttering a bit. Daehyun’s brows creased when he heard the so-called new information. When did they plan this anyway? How come he did not have any idea of this movie night thing?

 

            “Movie tonight? When di— Oh!” and he let out a loud gasp when his mind suddenly remembered it. The other line remained silence and he could only hear a faint sound which he believed was coming from the show Jongup was watching at home. He knocked his forehead with his knuckles once.

 

            “Uppie, I’m so sorry I totally forgot about our plan. I’m just too busy with the upcoming Seoul Fashion Show event that I need to settle the design by tomorrow.” Daehyun blinked his eyes in disbelief. He himself was surprised for he could camly come out with an excuse he did not think he would be able to think of if he was in any normal situation.

 

            “So… you’re saying you c-can’t go watch the movie with me tonight?” There came the sad tone of his wife and Daehyun could only sigh in regret. He paused before he spoke.

 

            “I’m afraid I can’t, Jongup. I’m so sorry, jeongmal.” Daehyun apologized, sincerely. He really forgot about the plan they made last week. Plus, today was a special day for Youngjae and he did not want to let the latter down by cancelling their ‘special date’ tonight. He thought movie could be watched later.   

 

            “Jonguppie…” Daehyun called his wife when he heard nothing from the other line. He shifted his body so that he leaned his back comfortably against the driver seat.

 

            “…yes…” Jongup replied quietly.

 

            “I’m sorry. I know you really want to watch that movie…”

 

            “It’s okay, hyung…” Jongup’s voice was laced with disappointment and sadness.

 

             “Jongup…”

 

            “Daehyun hyung, it’s f-fine. I can go watch it alone. J-Just continue doing your work, okay?” There was a moment of silence before Daehyun replied. For some odd unknown reasons, he did not like the idea of Jongup went to watch the movie alone and to top that, it was at night. The incident in Jeju that happened last two months flashed in his mind, alerting him of any possibilities that Jongup was unsafe if he went alone.

 

            “No, I’m not allowing you to go out alone. It’s either you ask one of your friends to accompany you or you’re not going at all.” Daehyun said, his tone was dead serious.

 

            “I-I’m oka—”

 

            “But I’m not okay with it. What if someone disturbed you and there’s no one to help you?” Daehyun reasoned out. There was another brief silence before he heard a reply from Jongup.

 

            “Alright, hyung. I’ll go with my friend.” Daehyun nodded his head knowingly but then he mentally slapped his head for Jongup could not see him nodding his head.

 

            “Good. Anyway, I might not go back home tonight.”  

 

            “You have lots of works to do… right, hyung?”

 

            “Yeah… I do.” Daehyun replied slowly. He thought he had been lying to Jongup so frequently now that his voice and excuses sounded so convincing and believable.

 

            “Have you had your dinner, Dae hyung?” Jongup’s concern unconsciously made Daehyun smile, bitterly.

 

            “I’ll have it later. Don’t worry.”

 

            “Okay, then. Take care hyung. Don’t over stress yourself. Anyeong.”

 

            A sigh escaped from Daehyun’s lips as he ended the call. He blankly stared at his phone screen before it went off black. He did not know for how long he would lie to Jongup… And he did not know for how long he could go against his father’s words. Meeting Youngjae secretly at night was his routine and he started to feel bad for having to lie to everyone now. But on the second thought, he could just brush all those thoughts off because all he ever cared now was that he got to meet his Youngjae and no one came in between them… not even Jongup. He thought he was lucky to have a wife who always trusted him.

 

            Daehyun’s eyes landed on the paper bag on the passenger seat and his hand reached for it. He took the dark blue box out and opened it, revealing a silver letters pendant necklace. Daehyun traced the letters ‘DaeJae’ with the tip of his index finger as his mind decided to travel back to the memory whereby he almost got busted with Jongup.

 

FLASHBACK

 

A week ago…

 

            Daehyun dashed out of his house and went to his car in the garage. He frantically yanked the door opened and thoroughly searched for his lost wedding ring inside the car. He mentally knocked his head a couple of times for being such a reckless person and only realized that he had lost it this morning. He had called Youngjae to ask the latter whether he had seen his wedding ring and his boyfriend gave a quite relevant answer to his question.

 

            “Perhaps you can try checking it in your car. I accidentally touched it last night… when we were making out. You remember? It was inside of your pocket shirt, right?”

 

            Daehyun bent his body down and scanned the area under the seats. He thanked his sharp eyes for catching a glimpse of something glossy and unblemished after he torched the dark area with his flashlight phone. His hand fumbled about the carpeted base and once he grasped what he believed his wedding ring, he let out a sigh of relief. He abruptly straightened his body up only to hiss in pain the next second when his head accidentally hit the roof.

 

            “Aww.” He quickly rubbed the spot and silently cursed under his breath. If only they did not have to go to the Jungs’ house that day, Daehyun would not have to be so panic to find his lost ring. As per request by Youngjae a month before, Daehyun had to take the ring off if he were to spend his time together with his boyfriend. This was because Youngjae did not want to be seen to date a married man and being a good boyfriend he was, Daehyun complied with the younger’s words.

 

            When Daehyun realized that his ring was not on his finger like it would always be the next morning after he went to meet Youngjae, he became panic and searched for it everywhere… without being noticed by Jongup. His last resort was to call Youngjae and asked him about it and he was lucky to find it in his car. What if he could not find it there and that he lost the ring at some unknown places? What would he say to his parents, to Jongup then? He did not want to think of it anymore. Daehyun slid the ring back on his finger and made his way back to the house after locking his car.

 

            He was greeted with an awkward silence once his feet stepped the living room. Daehyun’s eyes roamed around the spacious room before he went to the kitchen, hoping to see Jongup was there, making something delicious to be brought to the Jungs. Once again, a deafening silence greeted him when he reached the kitchen and instantly made his brow creased in confusion and curiosity. He decided to just go back to the study room he left before and thought that his wife probably went upstairs.

                       

            Daehyun lazily opened the door and found himself froze at his current spot with his eyes widely opened. Standing in front of him was Jongup who was now holding, or precisely inspecting the luxurious item in the dark blue box. He gulped his saliva down nervously as he hesitantly made his way to Jongup. He mentally slapped himself for clumsily dashed out of the room to find the wedding ring without even bother to put the box in one of the drawers in the study room. He did not expect Jongup to be in the study room… nope, not in the morning like this.

 

            “Oh, D-Daehyun hyung…” Jongup turned his head as he realized his husband’s presence in the room. He alternately looked at Daehyun and the box in his hands. He finally closed the box lit and slowly put it down on the table.

 

            “Jong-Jongup…” Daehyun did not know what to say. Should he tell Jongup the truth if he was asked or should he just be mad at Jongup for intruding his space and touching his things and continue feeding lies?

 

            “Urm… Hyung. I’m sorry for touching your thing. I was calling you but you did not respond and I came here with intention to call you but ended up standing here after I saw t-this box and I— uh, I-I’m sorry.” Jongup casted his eyes downwards for he was afraid to look at Daehyun’s intense eyes.

 

            “It’s okay. Why did you call me for?” Daehyun casually walked to the swivel chair and sat himself on it. He reached for the box and looked into it. It’s still in its place nicely. So Daehyun put it back on the table and averted his gaze towards Jongup who seemed to be standing nervously.

 

            “I called you to confirm if we’re going to stay the night at Appa’s or will come back home tonight.” Jongup briefly replied and Daehyun nodded his head knowingly.

 

            “Do you want to stay the night there?” Daehyun asked Jongup who did not expect to be asked with that question.

 

            “Urm, I-I don’t know. Do you?” Daehyun was returned with the same question. He poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue as he thought. He did not want to stay there longer because if they did, he needed to pretend being lovey dovey with Jongup. It was not that hard when Jongup seemed to just follow what he did and he thought probably his wife thought he was really showing his love towards him when actually he did not and it was all just an act. He just treated Jongup like he was his dongsaeng and best friend. Should we play some words here?

 

            “Hmm… I don’t feel like to. Because… I thought… maybe spending the night here… with you is much better.” Daehyun said slowly and surprised himself when his voice sounded so husky and y more than he intended it to be. A smirk made its way on his lips when he saw Jongup’s cheeks started to shade in pink. It’s easier than I thought. Good job, Jung Daehyun.

 

            “Ah, hyung… I-If you s-said so, then…” Jongup stuttered nervously before he quickly turned his body to walk out of the room. Daehyun let out a relief sigh and blankly stared at the box on his work table. That was close. What if he suspected something? I’m dead for sure.

 

            “Urm… Daehyun hyung.” Jongup’s soft voice startled Daehyun who was in his deep thoughts. He turned to look at Jongup and gave him his questioning look.

 

            “Yes, Uppie?”

 

            “I’m sorry but I wanted to ask you something…” Jongup slowly made his way back to stand in front of Daehyun who immediately straightened up his back and leaned comfortably against the swivel chair.

 

            “And what is it?” Jongup was seen to bite his bottom lips before he hesitantly opened his mouth to speak.

 

            “Erm… if you don’t mind… what does ‘DaeJae’ stands for?” and Daehyun was caught off guard. He did not expect to be questioned this soon but he managed to maintain his poker face and remained silence as long as he could.

 

            “I’m just curious about the letters pendant.” Jongup quietly spoke, his hands started to play with the hem of the red sweatshirt he was wearing.

 

            If he were to rush into things and did not act rationally, Daehyun would just scold Jongup for invading his personal life and touching his things. But on the second thought, Jongup was his wife and though Daehyun knew Jongup would not tell his parents about his suspicious behaviors, he was afraid of the slightest possibilities that Jongup would claim his right as a wife to know what was going on with his life. And what if Jongup gave up when he refused to tell his wife and the younger eventually told his parents? He could not imagine what would happen after that.

 

          “Come here.” Daehyun beckoned Jongup to stand closer. His mind was racing to find any reasonable and relevant reasons for this ‘DaeJae’ pendant matter, and he mentally patted his shoulder for coming up with a brilliant idea to cloud the issue.

 

            Jongup slowly stepped closer, eyes making contact with Daehyun as if wanted to find any reassurance in the eyes. Daehyun knew how to trick the latter well, so what he did was to give Jongup his dazzling smile that would obviously melt everyone who saw it and to make it had more impact, Daehyun gently grabbed a hold of Jongup’s wrist and led his wife to sit on his lap.

 

              Jongup gasped in surprise because they did not really do much skinskip and this was beyond expectation than a kiss on the forehead. A tint of beautiful pink adorning Jongup’s flawless cheeks and Daehyun was starting to like it. The latter wrapped his arms around his wife’s slender waist to secure his position on the lap. Daehyun looked at Jongup who instantly looked away when they made eye contact. Daehyun laughed heartily when he started to feel Jongup’s body tensed.

 

             “Jonguppie, are you that shy to be on my lap?” Daehyun teased which made Jongup to blush even harder. He shyly gave Daehyun his nervous smile and the latter once again, chuckled. He found it fascinating because Youngjae did not really blush like how Jongup did. His wife looked so cute when he was embarrassed. This was new to him because oh come on! He never let Jongup sat on his lap before, so how could he know about it?

 

            “Uppie, you need to relax. If you don’t, you indirectly are putting more weight on me.” Daehyun kept teasing which made Jongup wanted to stand up immediately only to be pulled back down because of the arms that were neatly wrapped around his waist. Due to the unexpected action, Jongup lost his balance and obviously fell back on Daehyun’s lap but in order to not fall on the floor, he quickly hooked his one arm on something and his other hand grasped something rather soft tightly. Laughter escaped from Daehyun’s lips.

 

           “Jongup, I told you to relax not to abruptly stand up.” said Daehyun. Jongup slowly opened his eyes that he did not even realize he had closed them before and looked around him. His eyes widened in disbelief when he noticed his arm unconsciously locked Daehyun’s neck and his other hand was clutching onto his husband’s shirt tightly that it wrinkled so much. Like always when he was in front of Jung Daehyun, Jongup blushed furiously and his cheeks already turned crimson red now.

 

           “It’s okay, Uppie. You’re not going to—, ani, I won’t let you fall down. You’re safe as long as you’re in my arms. So stay still… but relax yourself.” Daehyun nonchalantly replied as he tightened his hold around Jongup. His action unconsciously brought Jongup closer to his chest and the latter could not stop blushing.

 

           “O-Okay…” Jongup squeaked. He loosened his grasp on Daehyun’s shirt and pretended to fix it in order to control his blushing issue.

 

            “So where were we just now?” Asked Daehyun.

 

            “I’m curious about what ‘DaeJae’ is.” Jongup replied in a low tone. Daehyun hummed before he let out a sigh.

 

           “I’m sorry.” Daehyun casted his eyes down. Jongup furrowed his eyebrows for he did not really get why Daehyun was suddenly apologizing.

 

           “Why are you apologizing, hyung?”

 

           “It is not supposed to be ‘DaeJae’.”

 

           “I don’t get you.” Daehyun faked a heavy sigh.

 

           “Your birthday is coming soon… it’s in next month, right? I decided to give you something different and meaningful this time. So, I ordered a custom-made letters pendant necklace for you… I like the design, simple yet beautiful. But I guess it was my fault for ordering it through a phone call. I was rushing to go meet the supplier from Japan and well, perhaps I made them confused with my request.”  Daehyun paused for a while for he suddenly thought that it was impossible. Oh God, Daehyun…. What did you get yourself into this time?

 

            “Confuse with your request?” Jongup curiously asked, eyes not leaving his husband’s handsome face. Daehyun needed to school his face so that he would look guilty and apologetic – very impressive at how he could deceive the innocent Jongup with his facial expression.

 

            “I said, ‘It’s either you make it DaeJong with the capital letter of D and J or make it DJ only’.” He paused for the second time to read Jongup’s reaction but when the latter seemed too immerse in listening his explanation, Daehyun thought it was okay to continue. He hoped that Jongup did not catch he was deceiving him with the fake story.

 

          “And the necklace that I received yesterday is right here… with ‘DaeJae’ pendant instead of DaeJong or DJ. Urgh… I just c-cant… How to say this? Maybe that person really did not understand what I was saying or that I was the one who did not know how to describe my request well. DaeJae? Really? They spelled that simple letter J in J.A.E and combined it with Dae. Unbelievable!” Daehyun faked a frustrated tone. He mentally prayed that Jongup did not question the professionalism of the well-known jewelry store and believed that it could make that kind of mistake when doing business.

 

              “Oh… can’t you return it back and asked them to make a new one?” Jongup innocently asked.

 

           “That’s the problem. I did not know where the hell I put the receipt is. I went to find it in the car but perhaps I misplaced it. So without the receipt, I can’t claim a new one.” Daehyun pouted and Jongup instantly fell for it.

 

              “It’s okay, hyung. I will just accept this. You don’t have to order a new one.” Jongup said in a calm voice, wanted to reassure that he would accept everything that Daehyun gave him. His hand was about to reach the dark blue box on the table and his husband’s eyes widened in disbelief. Crap! This is not what he expected to happen.

 

          “Nonono, you’re not going to have it now.” Daehyun exclaimed as he quickly grabbed the box and pushed it further from Jongup’s reach. Jongup was shocked with that sudden action.

 

              “Hyung…”

 

              “No, Jongup. I’m going to buy you a new one.”

 

              “Y-You don’t have to, Daehyun hyung. This one is beau—”

 

            “It doesn’t have meaning then. I intentionally wanted to make it our names but this ‘DaeJae’… it seems like I’m married to someone else by the name of Jae… Jaejoong? Hero Jaejoong?” Daehyun made a joke and Jongup could only raise an eyebrow. The older grinned.

 

              “What? You jealous, Uppie?”

 

              “N-No…” Jongup quickly looked away for he was blushing again. Daehyun chuckled before he spoke.

 

             “Look, Uppie. I’m so sorry for spoiling the surprise. You shouldn’t know about this. I’ll get something else for you. And you’ll get it next month, okay?” Daehyun softly said and Jongup could only nod his head. They stayed quiet for moments before Jongup decided to break the deafening silence.

 

               “Urm…Daehyun hyung.”

 

               “Yes?”

 

               “Can we go watch a movie next week?”

 

               “When is next week?”

 

               “Next Thursday. It’s the movie I wanna watch so badly. Can we?” Jongup asked, his voice filled with hope.

 

             “Hmm, okay.” Daehyun simply agreed without thinking. Jongup’s face lit up in happiness and he unconsciously jumped on Daehyun’s lap.

 

              “Sorry! Really, hyung?” Jongup excitedly asked again and Daehyun nodded his head, lips stretched into a smile. The latter was relieved for the main subject had changed.

 

           “Yes. Let’s have dinner outside this time.” Daehyun replied after he made a simple calculation about his dating with Youngjae that would be changed to weekend if he were to go out with Jongup that Thursday night.

 

              “That’s great. Thank you, hyung. I’m just going… to prepare something to be brought to… oh, well.” Jongup said his gratitude in a happy tone as he slowly got up from Daehyun’s lap.

 

              Jongup walked to the door but stopped as his hand grabbed the doorknob. Daehyun eyed him confusedly when his wife suddenly turned around and walked back to him instead. He wanted to ask Jongup but he found his voice stuck in his throat the next second when he felt a pair of warm lips planted on his cheek. Daehyun blankly blinked his eyes when Jongup caressed the spot he just kissed oh so lovingly while looking straight into his husband’s dark brown orbs.

 

              “Thank you again, Daehyun hyung.” And Jongup gave Daehyun his brilliant smile before he left the room, left his husband dumbfounded and could only stare at the closed door.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

              Daehyun parked his car in the empty lot and checked his hair once again in the rear-view mirror. When he was fixing his hair, he noticed the wedding ring was still on his finger, so he quickly took it off and as he did not want last week’s incident to happen again, he carefully put the ring in the dashboard drawer. It was the safest and easiest place Daehyun could put and find it. After he felt satisfied with his appearance, he hopped out of the car with hands holding a bouquet of beautiful blossom-filled red roses and headed to Youngjae’s place.

 

              He pressed the bell button and waited for the owner to open the door for him. A faint sound of shoes shuffling in the house was heard followed by the sound of the door being unlocked. Daehyun instantly brought the big bouquet of roses in front of his face, as if to hide it from Youngjae’s view. The door was finally opened, with that familiar voice of Daehyun’s boyfriend greeted him.

 

              “Daehyun, you could always…” Youngjae trailed off when he saw the exquisite roses in front of him instead of his boyfriend’s handsome face. Daehyun peeked from the back of the roses and smiled his dazzling smile to Youngjae. He stepped closer to the latter and leaned his body forward to kiss the latter’s plump lips. The kiss was short yet so sweet. Daehyun pulled away before he lightly brushed his lips at Youngjae’s left ear.

 

              “Saengil chukhahae, my darling Yoo Youngjae…” Daehyun whispered romantically and Youngjae could feel shiver ran down his spine when his boyfriend’s hot breathe ghosting against his skin. A happy smile was plastered on Youngjae’s face as he grabbed a hold of Daehyun’s winter coat’s collar and led them into another kiss. They pulled away after they felt the need of oxygen.

 

              “Thank you…” Youngjae breathed out, his forehead leaned against Daehyun’s.

 

              “Anything for my Jae…” Daehyun replied and handed the roses to Youngjae who gladly took it.

 

              “Hmm… ‘I don’t need a special day to remind me how special you are, the moon and stars will only shine for me when you are around, but on this night of your birthday, they sparkle… Happy birthday, my love Yoo Youngjae.’ Ohhh~ this is sweet, Dae.” Youngjae recited the quote scribbled in the card. Daehyun stood behind Youngjae and s his arms around the latter’s waist.

 

              “Let’s have our special date tonight, then.” Said Daehyun.

 

             

 

              Daehyun brought Youngjae to one of the luxurious restaurants in Seoul. He already made a reservation beforehand and as per request, they were led to a very secluded table. The couple talked casually like they always did, hands lacing each other’s on the table as they waited for the food to come. Daehyun suddenly excused himself and went to what Youngjae believed was the restroom. The former came back not long after the foods were served on the table and they started to dig in the mouthwatering food.

 

              In the midst of having their dessert of the night, sound of musical instruments was slowly heard approaching their table and it was right at the back of Youngjae. The latter confusedly whipped his head to the back and was greeted with three good-looking men who were playing saxophone and guitar. To Youngjae’s surprise, the men stopped at their table and he gave his questioning look at Daehyun who immediately returned it with his infamous smile. (A/N : I've put the video for the song being played here at the bottom post. If you wanna listen while reading, scroll down, click play and scroll up again :D)

 

              “For me?” Youngjae mouthed the words and Daehyun nodded his head before he spoke, in a whisper.

 

              “Especially for you, darling.”

 

              Youngjae’s face lit up in pure happiness and delight as he immersed himself in listening to the prefect love song being played for him. He was too absorbed with the instrumental song of Just The Two of Us sang by Bill Withers that he did not realize Daehyun had already gotten up from his seat. The latter suddenly knelt down next to Youngjae with his hands holding the dark blue box, surprising the younger.

 

              “I know it’s supposed to be a birthday song, but I thought perhaps this Just The Two of Us should be dedicated to you instead.” Daehyun sweetly said and Youngjae could only reply with his significant smile, cheeks tinted with blush.

 

              “And here… on this special birthday of yours, I want you to have this.” Daehyun opened the lit of the box, revealing the silver letters pendant necklace.

 

              “Goodness…” Youngjae gasped in shock. It was very elegant though it was a simple necklace with letters ‘DaeJae’ as pendant.

 

              “I’m sorry if it’s too simple…”

 

              “Nooo, this is magnificent. Thank you so much.” Youngjae gave Daehyun a quick kiss on the lips.

 

              “Can you help me wear this?” Youngjae requested, his index finger pointed toward the necklace.

 

              “Of course. Anything for my Jae.” Daehyun stood up and took the necklace out of its box. He then walked to stand behind Youngjae and gently put the necklace around his boyfriend’s neck.

 

              “Thanks, honey.”

 

              Daehyun paid the bill before they headed out of the restaurant. Youngjae was given the power to choose their next destination since they did not really go out when spending time together, afraid of bumping into Daehyun’s or Jongup’s family in the public. Though it was a great chance for them to go out, Youngjae seemed to choose to stay in his apartment like they always did, cuddling each other tightly.

 

              Once they arrived at Youngjae’s apartment, hands interlacing each other’s, they went straightly to the bedroom and lied their body down next to each other. Daehyun reached for the remote control and pressed a button. The TV in the room was immediately switched on and Daehyun quickly searched for any interesting channel.

 

              Youngjae on the other hand, was silently staring at Daehyun’s focus face. It had been almost eight months since the last time they had . Though Daehyun always spent his time after the office work at his place, they did not do anything beyond passionate kisses and hugs. Youngjae missed Daehyun. He needed his boyfriend. He wanted Daehyun to show his love, not just in words but also actions. He yearned for the other’s touch… He wanted to feel it. He really wanted to be touched by none other than his own beloved boyfriend, Jung Daehyun.

 

              Youngjae knew when every time things started to get heated, Daehyun was very alert to quickly pull away and change everything. He knew Daehyun was only trying to at least follow what his father told him to do so and he did not want to disappoint the older anymore, but Youngjae was just a normal young man… and he had his own needs and desires. He thought he had the rights as Daehyun’s boyfriend and he wanted to claim his.

 

              “Dae…” Youngjae snuggled closer in Daehyun’s embrace.

 

              “Yes?”

 

              “If I were to request something for my birthday, will you grant it?”

 

              “Hmmm… depends.” Daehyun jokingly said. Youngjae instantly made an annoyed face before he distanced himself from being in Daehyun’s arms. He turned his body so now his back was facing Daehyun, his arms crossed over his chest.

 

              “Jae…”

 

              “Talk to the hand.” Youngjae raised one of his hands and showed it to Daehyun. The latter let out an airy chuckle as he shook his head in disbelief.  He knew that his boyfriend was sulking right now and he instantly knew what to do in order to make the other smiled back.

 

              Daehyun propped an elbow to support his body while his other arm draped around Youngjae’s waist and slowly pulled the other to be in his arms again. Youngjae tried to not budge from where he was lying but who was he to go against Daehyun’s strength, so he let his body being pulled into the warm embrace of his boyfriend. The older leaned down to place a kiss at the back of Youngjae’s neck. 

 

              “I’m sorry I was just joking. Jeez, my Jae is more sensitive now…” Daehyun murmured against Youngjae’s nape. Youngjae had his eyes closed as he felt Daehyun’s hot breathe tickled his neck.

 

              “Dae…” 

 

              “Alright, alright. Say what you want, I’ll give it to you.” Youngjae’s eyes shot opened before he turned his body to face Daehyun who was smiling oh so handsomely.

             

              “You really will give what I want? No taking back the words you said?” Youngjae carefully asked. Daehyun without having second thought nodded his head.

 

              Youngjae’s eyes stared deeply into Daehyun’s dark brown orbs and he could not wait any longer. He pulled the older’s head down and connected their lips into a deep passionate kiss. Daehyun’s arm quickly pulled Youngjae closer by the waist while the latter slipped his hand through the older’s soft lock. Moans escaping his lips as Youngjae tried to press their body as close as possible. His other hand started to Daehyun’s dress shirt and that was when they broke the kiss.

 

              “J-Jae…” Daehyun called through his pants as he wanted to remind the younger. Youngjae quickly kissed away the words and leaned his forehead against Daehyun’s. With husky voice and eyes flaring lust, he breathlessly said his wish…

 

              “Make love to me tonight, Dae.”

 

 

 

2nd April 2014

5:30 am

Wednesday

 

Have you guys noticed the date I put in the previous chapter? Hehe, if you haven't, then I'm just going to say... It's Youngjae's birthday. Anyway, Daehyun's true color has been finally revealed. :)

 

Just The Two Of Us :)