Chapter 9

The Parting Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing that hit me when I regain consciousness is the bright light coming from a stage? It looks like a stage but I’m not really sure. And suddenly a slow melody was playing along with a picture of me and Seunghyun. It was when we went for our first date at this deserted park with only us and a table set with delicious meals. Seunghyun said that he prepared that especially for me and that he owned the beautiful park as well. I was shocked to hear that he owned the place because at that time I didn’t know what he was doing for a living. That doesn’t matter to me anyway because I had a wonderful time with him that day. He jokes around many times that day just to keep me entertain.

The stage:

  

                And then, the video moves to the time we had a barbeque along with the other Big Bang guys. That was the first time I saw them but that day is like the day when I met my family. They are just adorable together and seeing them looking after each other makes me envy of their relationship. But they welcomed me warmly to their little group and act like I am their sister. They really did take care of me well whenever Seunghyun had to go to one of his too many meeting.

 

                Aware of my past, they do anything to keep my busy and entertained while waiting for Seunghyun to come back. Jiyong often took me to shopping spree when it was his turn to take care of me. He bought many gorgeous and stylish clothes for me as he is one of the expert in this category. He once said that if he didn’t have the work he has now, he would probably be in the fashion industry.  Taeyang who is like an adorable brother will always make sure that I’m eating well and will often cooked for me since he likes to cook. And his cooking is pretty delicious as well. Everytime we are together, he will cook for us and I will helped him with the small tasks. And we also gossip about the other when are alone cooking but Seunghyun will always interrupt us when his jealousy kicked in. Hahaha, that was one of the funniest thing I’ve ever seen!!! Seunghyun who usually acts all cool and mysterious will get this jealous when he sees me and Taeyang  cooking at the kitchen.

 

                When he gets jealous, he will do whatever he can to make me pays attention to him like suddenly go on a baby mood and do aegyo. YESS!!! He do this kind of things just to make me look at me. Daesung and Seungri will th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter