Chapter 3

The Parting Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s pov:

                Soon it comes the time for Sora to go to work. After covering herself up from the cold air and also to prevent her scars from visible to others, she went to the convenience store. As much as it hurts her to go out, she just has to put on a shield because this job is the only chance for her to survive eventhough she no longer want to be in this world any longer. It was the same routine in the store, she enters and the other workers from the morning shift will quickly make their moves so that they won’t have to stay at this store with her.  Even if they try to make a conversation with them, you will only nod your head but no words will come out of your mouth, so they eventually gave up on talking with you.

                As her shift started, she will be behind the counter and wait for customers to come in and then she will just ask for the bills and then they pay, that is the routine she will do everyday. Its an easy job as she just has to wait at the counter and the minimal contact is a plus. Since it is nighttime not many customers are at the store, well there is none actually. Just as the hours are getting near to her shift ending, two men walked in. At first she doesn’t seems to care what are they doing but a loud shriek from one of the man shocked her. “Ahhhh, hyung!!!! Look look they  have the panda ice cream that I  have been searching all this while!!!” he giggle.

                “Oh I don’t care, Seungri!!! Just take what you want quickly!!” the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter