Chapter 10

The Parting Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 My heart feels like it will burst thinking about these things. I’ve been thinking about all the things that Seunghyun was telling me yesterday. I know it’s not like I am perfect or something but to be involved with someone like him is too complicated. I know that I’m being selfish but how could I not? Damn you, Seunghyun!!! It was all fine before this but he just had to tell me about his job now.

 

                I decided to take a walk down at the park new my house where I was kidnapped by him yesterday. What a day I just had??? But sitting down at the exact bench yesterday, makes me thinking back about my feeling to him. Its a special thing we had with each other. All the time we had with each other is like a fairy tale really but now the reality is back to haunt me. I’m scared to hurt anyone and especially Seunghyun. He is my rock to tell the truth. He is the one for me and no I’m not gonna let him get away from me. I rise from the bench and quickly ran to the bus stop. Luckily, there’s  a bus that stops now. Quickly I ran to catch the bus and headed to his place.

 

                Just as I get to his apartment, the door was opened and along come the guys minus Seunghyun. “Noona, what’re you doing here?” Daesung asked when he noticed me. “I want to see your hyung, is he around?” They were contemplating at first to tell me and I got worried to see their expression becomes like that. “Well, actually hyung is not feeling well now and I don’t think that its the time for you to come visit him” Taeyang said. “Waeyo?? Did something happen that I don’t know about?” I asked getting anxious hearing what Taeyang just said. They were glancing one another with worried ayes because they don’t what to tell.

 

                I’ve finally had enough, so I walked through them and unlock the door of the apartment. I barged into Seunghyun’s room but saw no sign of him. I’m getting more worried after not seeing him anywhere and then search at the living room. Then, the sound of the bathroom door being opened was heard. “Sora? What’re you doing here?” asked Seunghyun with a confusion written on his face. “Seunghyun, thank god you’re fine.” I sighed with relief to see him there standing with a towel hanging on his shoulder.

 

                “Well, of course I’m doing fine. You can see me fine, right?” he asked getting worried to see me in that state. Then, the sound of the main door opened can be heard and Seungri shouting “Gotcha, noona!!!!” and then they quickly ran out the door. Damn it!!! I am being tricked again.

 

                “So, do you want to tell me what’s going on here?” Seunghyun asked me curious. I just keep on shaking my head in annoyance because  that brats succeeded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter