Chapter 4

The Parting Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s pov:

 

In the other side of the town, one man can be seen entering a big and empty warehouse with four of his most trusted friends. “Hyungnim, the package that the Red Dragon wanted has been sent safely”, one of his people said. “Good good. Now that the job is done, all of you can go back home now. Take a good rest for now, you guys deserves it” he said. “Thank you, hyungnim!!”  echoed in the warehouse. It has been a tough week for them because one of theirs loyal customers was asking for a great amount of from them and it is hard to prepare for it considering all the police is watching their every moves. But it they won’t be called the most powerful gang in Seoul if it wasn’t for their ‘hardwork’.

  “Hell yeah, its the weekend!!! Who wants to go to the club with me??” the maknae, Seungri, asked his hyungs.  “Sounds like a great plan, I’m in” Daesung, the  second youngest said agreeing to the suggestion. “Whataya said boss?” Gdragon asked with a naughty grin on his face. “Well, y’all can go  and have fun but  I’m going home” the oldest named Choi Seunghyun or TOP as what people usually  called him said . He is the leader of this powerful gang named BIGBANG and they are known to be the best in illegal drugs trade in South Korea. Other gangs are afraid of them because not only  they are  good in this business but they got a lot of connection all over the world.

The other four has a confuse look on their faces hearing what their hyung just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter