Chapter 6

The Parting Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next time they saw each other, it was at a different setting. Seunghyun was just strolling near the Han River when his eyes caught a familiar girl walking in there. It was you. It was definitely you, with the familiar black oversize jacket and the black shoulder length hair. He can quickly notice you from afar because he had several times watching over you without you notice near the convenience store. So, he took a decision to follow you in silence as he stops his car and hurriedly follow your footsteps.

                At first, he taught you were just taking a walk at the park but who would take a walk at freaking 4.00 am in the morning. So with an excuse to protect you, he followed you silently.  What he didn’t expect is  for you to take off your jacket and then slowly walk to the river side. ‘What is she trying to do’ Seunghyun thought worriedly.

                Without leaving a second waste, he quickly ran towards her and pulled her back from the ice cold water. “Let me go!!!! Please let me go!!!!” you screamed nonstop. “Hey, Sora-ssi!! Its me,  Seunghyun!!!! Please let me help you!!!” .”No, I don’t need your help!!! Please just leave me alone!!!” you quickly said which makes Seunghyun to wonder why you are acting like this.

                Ever since he saw you the first time, he knew something is not right but its not stopping him from liking you. Instead he found you special with the way you acted so reserve around people and whenever you blushed when you found him looking at you. But looking at you now, it makes him want to know you even more.

                As you were sobbing nonstop and shivering at the same time, he took the decisions to quickly bring you home. He hurriedly secured his arms around you, and pulled you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter