Chapter 8

The Parting Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As time goes by, my relationship with Seunghyun becomes even better as I finally open up my feelings to him and he has been supportive as ever to help me getting better. Every  weekend we will do everything together to tighten up our relationship. And I finally got to meet his adoring friends Jiyong, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri, that he love so much. They are just as funny as Seunghyun. Seunghyun says that he and his friends have been together since they were kids and living in the same orphanage makes their friendship even tighter.

 

                I don’t really know what Seunghyun and his friends do for a living but Seunghyun said that have a dangerous business together and that it is best that I don’t know much of it. So, I don’t ask him any questions after that. It doesn’t matter what they do, I just know that they are a good human being, well to me at least. I don’t know if Seunghyun told them or not about my condition, but they seems to really take care of my feelings as well. They make me feel welcome even on our first time meeting each other. Taeyang is like this caring brother to his hyung and dongsaeng  while Jiyong is the playful guy who likes to play jokes with the maknae Seungri which is the prankster of the group and Daesung is this one guy who likes to talk more than a girl. So, everytime I see them, I really feels like I’m meeting my siblings.

 

                As for me, it is hard to get used to having many people around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter