Chapter 1

The Parting Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

The sun starts to arise indicating a new day has arrive. A new day, a new starts but for me its another day of torture. Another day of self degrading for me. When I looked at the window, I saw people starting to crowd the road as they are rushing to go to work. They might seems happy without nothing to worry in their life but I know that they have their own problems to handle. But its just so hard for me to pretend that nothing is wrong because for me, everything is wrong. Everything around me is wrong and I am one of it. My life is just a mistakes thats what everyone said. Now I'm starting to belief in it. 

             I wonder what life would be without me here. I'm sure it will be just fine as it is now because even now I am treated like shadow that no one seems to care to look at. It all started when I was just seven when my dad or stepdad when bankrupt and all of a sudden my life starts crumbling down. Its as if the life before that was just a sweet dream because the nightmare never stops after that. My stepdad became an alcoholic and start to gamble all of our money.  After losing his money because of the gambling he starts to hit my mom and me. Because we were short of money, my mom had to work multiple jobs to make ends meet an since my stepdad refuses to work, I started to work too at fifteen. I don’t know how my mom let the bastard live with us after what he did to me and my mom all this years but I guess love is blind.

            If I thought that was worse, it gets worse than that. When I started then high school, the people who I thought were my friends turn their back from me. They thought that I am not good enough to be friends with me so they start to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter