Monday: Rose Day

Best Seller: Seven Days to Fall In Love For Dummies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

               Minho sat on his bed while staring at the book infront of him with a doubt. Knowing that Rinrin had a copy of her own, it was useless to try to use it on her. She will automatically realize that he was using the book on her. It wouldn't work.

"What are you talking about, Minho!" He shouted to himself in some pitiful attempt of a self-pep talk. "If you did it as anonymously as possible, she wouldn't have to know it was you until the very end." The idea became appealing. "Yeah... I could be her secret admirer. Then reveal myself and my love at the very end with a tender kiss upon her rose petal soft lips!"

"You need serious help." Hyegun stood in his bedroom doorway with her arms crossed, slightly peeved to have been pulled away from her mirror. "Minho-ah, school starts in an hour. What are you doing and what do I have to do with it?" He held up the book for her to see. She immediately rolled her eyes and turned to walk away. "No."

"Please, Hyegun-noona! Wa-wait!" Minho held a hand out for her, face full of desperation. "I need help understanding what the book is saying!"

She paused and looked at him over her shoulder. "What's in it for me?"

"Huh?" Minho thought about it. "You can call in the favor whenever you need one?"

Hyegun contemplated the possibilities then nodded. "Fair enough. Let me see." She picked up the book and read the prologue then continued on to the first chapter. "Maybe when all the blessing starts distributing fragrance to each creations, rose stole our share. That's why it smells so good, and we so bad. And that is why we boys send or give it to the girls."

"So the rule of this da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter