Saturday: Hug Day

Best Seller: Seven Days to Fall In Love For Dummies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Well, this chapter is interesting." Soochan read over the short, simple, and sweet chapter.

"What does it say?" Yoongmun asked, looking up from her math homework.

"So, finally, your investments have started reaping. But don't be impatient; today is just a Hug day. Don't go beyond hugs, or you'll lose those bonuses gained earlier for no reason."

"No seriously the whole thing is just stupid." She looked at Rinrin, "Do you really..." Her words trailed off as she looked at the terror on Rinrin's face. "Rinrin-eonnie?"

"Hug him? I CAN'T HUG HIM!" Rinrin shrieked at the thought of hugging the man she's madly in love with.

"Why not? You've gotten this far. Why quit now?" Soochan asked putting down the book.

"Because I can't hug him!" Rinrin flailed, slamming her head down on the table.

"Really, Rinrin, if you love him you would do anything to be with him. You have to be able to hug the man you love." Rinhyo tilted her head and looked at Rinrin.

Rinrin pouted and covered her head with her hands. "But I can't! I know I can't. I will freak out. He will think I'm weird and probably won't ever want to date a girl who tried to hug him and passed out or something."

"You won't know until you try." Soochan said firmly, standing up. "And you're going to try."

Rinhyo jumped to her feet. "You have a plan, don't you?"

Soochan looked at her. "Uh, duh."


...

 

"This. Is. Ridiculous." Rinhyo fumed. "Why in the hell did I get pulled into this?"

"Didn't you want to help out your friend?" Soochan asked with a shrug.

"Yes! But I don't see why I had to be the one chosen to do this! What about you or Yoongmun?"

"I came up with the plan and Yoongmun said she refused to participate in this before you did. Now remember, cute and cuddly. You both have to look marketable." Soochan started giving orders, "Rinrin, relax. Onew needs to be relaxed in order to want to hug you. The look you have on you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter