Sunday: Kiss Day

Best Seller: Seven Days to Fall In Love For Dummies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Students covered the school yard, none of them wearing their school uniform. The sunset was beautiful on the horizon over the ocean.

"If I can't even hug him then I can't kiss him." Rinrin shook her head.

"Come on, Rinrin." Rinhyo whined trying to pull the stubborn girl along behind her. Rinrin wouldn't budge.

"I don't want to scare him off."

"He was really concerned yesterday.. somewhat. He offered to carry you home on his back."

"He carried me?" Rinrin turned red after the revelation but shook her head otherwise. "No. Please eonnie don't make me do this." She begged, attempting to use her most appealing voice.


...


Minho turned around the corner and there she was. He had been avoiding her the entire time, hoping that his luck would not subject him to this. Rinrin looked up at him with expectant eyes when Minho came to her. He looked down at her with dread and suddenly he passed out.

"Maybe he's sick?" Yoongmun tried to come up with an explanation as to why Minho would look at Rinrin as if he had seen a ghost and pass out.

"Rinrin?" Rinrin turned around and all the color drained from her face when she realized that it was Onew calling her.

"Y-yes?"

"I was wondering how you were doing." Onew looked down at her, expression unreadable.


Three


Two 


One


"Rinrin!"

 

...

 

Minho stared up at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter