Friday: Promise Day

Best Seller: Seven Days to Fall In Love For Dummies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Okay, so far you've failed miserably at everything you've tried to do that the book told you to do." Hyegun held up the camcorder and aimed it at Minho, who was lying face down on his bedroom floor. "What are you going to do now?"

"Give up." Minho announced in a muffled voice.

She lowered the camera. "Oh, come on, Minho. You can't just give up now. This will make a nice documentary for me to show to my class. They need to know you can't just pick up a book and instantly have someone fall in love with you."

"Go. To. Hell."

She picked up the book, making sure to get it on camera briefly before reading it aloud. "Today is the false promise day, not a good word for marketing so just strip it to promise day. Today is the day when you get to vomit out all those filmy dialogues into the ears of your subject. It's a rapid fire round. The more dialogues in the given time, the more bonus you get. Time is precious; use it wisely. And remember, promises are free, you don't have to consult your finances." She looked at him. "Ooh, something that won't cost you! Well... on second thought, I'm sure it may cost you your pride, self-respect, dignity, sanity-"

"Thank you, noona." Minho sat up and began to shoo her out of his room. "Go away. I need to think."

"There we go!" She aimed the camera at him as she backed out of the room. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have our hopeless romantic back!"


...


At school.


Minho cornered Rinrin on the way to class, wanting to get the words he had memorized out before he lost his nerve. "Rinrin! I have something I want to say to you."

"Yes?" Rinrin answered innocently, afraid that he had heard about her re-gifting hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter