Wednesday: Chocolate Day

Best Seller: Seven Days to Fall In Love For Dummies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Rinrin-eonnie, you can't just give up!" Yoongmun looked down at the brunette who had buried herself in her bed, refusing to even go to school.

"Nae, this isn't like you." Rinhyo picked up the book and found the chapter for the day. "Today's an easy one." She nudged Rinrin before reading aloud. "I am sure the creators of today were heavily bribed by the companies like Cadbury and Nestle for today is the chocolate day. Now it's your chance, or if you want to call it privilege, to bribe your subject. There's only one rule for this day, the bigger the better. So the choice is yours, but consult your finances before investing."

"Hey!" Yoongmun shook Rinrin. "You've started eating lunch with Onew. All you have to do is have a nice box of chocolates on hand to share with him afterwards."

Rinrin suddenly sat up, scaring Yoongmun and Rinhyo. "You're right!" She pushed off the covers, revealing that she was completely dressed and ready for school including her shoes, and jumped out of her bed. "I need to go buy a box of chocolates to include in our lunches!".

Lunch Time

Onew seemed to love chocolate. Not more than chicken but enough to leave a talkative Rinrin a mere two pieces. "I'm glad you like the chocolate!" Rinrin giggled handing him a napkin to get a chocolate smear on his lip. Onew looked at her, puzzled. "You have a bit of chocolate on your lip."

"Could you get it for me?" He asked.

Rinrin nearly turned to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter