Thursday: Plushie Day

Best Seller: Seven Days to Fall In Love For Dummies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The problem with the chocolates is that by the time you are reading this step, its traces won't even remain in your subject's body. There should be something tangible. Something she could show her friends and let them know how hot she is. So the Teddy Day got invented. The rule for this day is, 'The cuter the better.' And yes, don't forget to remove the price tag before giving her." Rinrin read aloud to Sandara. "I can't give him a teddy bear!"

"Well, sis, you could try giving him something else."

"Like what eonnie?" Rinrin looked at her.

"Something a guy would like."

"Like what?"

At this Sandara shrugged.


...


Minho went to the mall and started looking for a gift for Rinrin when his eyes were caught by a chicken plushie that was displayed at the window. It was simple. It was cute. It was Rinrin since he knew the she likes chicken. Minho snatched the white plushie chicken off of the shelf and ran to the cashier. He knew she have a colored chickens at home. She would like a plushie one. He knew somehow deep down, she would like the plushie.

Minho stood nervously in front of Rinrin with his green gift bag, yellow and green paper sticking out of the top in a colorful display. "Hey, uhh.. Rinrin."

Rinrin looked at him skeptically. She had to admit that Minho usually acted weird. This was a bit more than the usual. "Hi Minho."

He rubbed his head and fidgeted about nervously as he tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter