Tuesday: Propose Day

Best Seller: Seven Days to Fall In Love For Dummies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho decided that since the flowers did make it into the house, the first day had been a semi-success. He would simply have to explain to Rinrin that the flowers her sister intercepted were meant for her and not for Sandara. An easy fix to a simple mistake. 

He looked at the book's chapter for the day. "If you're reading this, then I assume yesterday worked well and you are not in any hospital. So today is propose day. This officially gives your subject the right on your wallet. Preparations for this day includes a decent dress, lots of perfume, some love quotes memorized by heart, and an infinite number of other things based on your innovation and your budget. Bonus points if you make your own love song and extra bonus if you buy some souvenirs that she likes (there's high probability of this extra bonus as your subject usually likes anything for free.)"

Confusing as hell. "Am I supposed to propose a relationship to her after just one arrangement of flowers?" Minho scratched his head and re-read the chapter. No significant difference in understanding. He decided he would just wing it.

"Today, students, we're going to read aloud your writing assignments. You had to write something in English and be able to read it to the class. Hopefully you practiced your pronunciation." The teacher stood at her podium. She went through her shuffled stack of papers and called out each student's name, prompting them to stand next to her and read aloud to the class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter