Book to Behold

Best Seller: Seven Days to Fall In Love For Dummies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


          Choi Minho went to the bookstore since Hyegun, his cousin forced him to buy school supplies that she will be needing for the university. He looked around when suddenly a book fall unto his head, he groaned and he eyed the book curiously, "Seven Days To Fall In Love For Dummies, hmm?" He looked around to see if anyone was looking at him then snatched the book up, running to the back of the store with it. It had caught his attention with its bold letters and attractive color. He read the title again then flipped the book open, skipping the acknowledgments and dedications, to the prologue.

"You begin the hunt for your future girlfriend. Let's call her "subject". First, check your budget. Multiply it by the standard hotness to money ratio, to get the range of hotness in which your subject should fall. Then based on your hotness range, you start hunting for your subject. In confusion, toss a coin. Remember, your subject's friend always appears hotter, so don't get fooled. Choose wisely."

Minho attempted to do the math in his head then realized he didn't have the faintest idea as to what the standard hotness was and had never heard of a "money ratio". Word math. He hated it. The book itself sounded promising, but he would need help translating it into Minho Language. He would have to get Hyegun, his teaching cousin, to help him out.

He raced up to the cashier to pay for the book. Ahead of him in line, an old lady with more than twenty books she had fished out of the clearance bin was trying to pay for her items. First she wanted to pay with cash, slowly counting out each penny she pulled from her coin purse before realizing she was 200 won short. Minho sighed and looked around, hoping that maybe they had another cash register around somewhere. He really didn't want to get caught shopping a book store of all places. His classmates would question him relentlessly. Or worse, Rinrin would-

Park Rinrin, Minho started thinking of her with a slight flush on his cheeks. How can someone be so adorable yet so stupid and dense at the same time? He didn't know yet he knows that she's the one for him.

The bell over the door rang and the chatter of a group of girls was heard. Minho froze instantly, turning his head robotically to see whom it was. Of course, as only his luck would allow, Rinrin and her friends walked through the door, chirping excitedly about a book they had seen through the store window about falling in love in seven days. Minho looked down at his book then quickly back up, mental tears of despair streaming from his face as he gritted his teeth hard to keep from being heard.

'! If a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter