There Are Three Bears In A House

The Pleasure of Your Company

What is wrong with Oppa today? Shin Hye thought to herself as she stormed away from him. I can’t quite place him, but he’s acting really weird. She stopped to smile and bow to one of the crewmembers before continuing on to wall furthest away from the filming crew.

As she turned the corner, from behind her she heard Min Ho teasingly say, ‘Are you trying to seduce me?’

He thinks he’s so funny…Shin Hye turned to face him and stepped towards him, ‘Oppa~’ With her left hand holding the script, she reached out and ran the rolled script down along his left arm.

Instead of receiving the response she was hoping for, Min Ho took a definite step forward, bent his head down and huskily said, ‘Wae?’ He was just a hair’s breath away. Warmth spread from her chest up to her neck, and suddenly the script felt awkward in her hand. Shin Hye gulped and tried to take a step back, only to find herself sandwiched between the wall and Min Ho. 

‘Op…Oppa, I was just playing,’ She tried to read Min Ho’s expression but she couldn’t seem to figure out what was going through his mind. Simultaneously, his left hand reached out to hold her right arm, while his right hand grabbed hold of her left wrist. ‘I was playing, chincha!’

‘I think I figured out todays kiss,’ His expression was dark, but his tone was light. He cleared his throat and let her go. However, he made no move to create any distance between them.

Wha-what just happened? Her chest was beating like a freight train. Still trembling, Shin Hye tried to straighten herself out as best as she could, ‘Yah! You should’ve warned me that you were rehearsing!’

Nonchalantly, Min Ho replied, ‘I was helping you too…’ Shin Hye raised her eyebrows questioningly, but kept silent, urging him to continue, ‘Eun Sang wouldn’t be expecting the kiss. I was helping you feel what Eun Sang’d be feeling’

‘Is this a nouveau acting technique?’ She asked, folding her arms.

Min Ho chuckled, ‘The Min Ho technique, have you not heard of it?’

‘Well thank you for your help,’ Shin Hye replied wryly. Does he do this with all his co-stars?

Before Min Ho could respond, Kang PD’s voice was heard behind them, ‘You two! We’re almost ready to film. Have you sorted out the scene?’ Min Ho quickly took a large step back and turned around to face the loud booming voice.

‘Min Ho-ssi and I should be ready soon. Just give us a little while more, ahjussi.’

‘Fighting! Come over when you’re ready. Min Ho-ah, we will need that possessive nature to really show.’ Kang PD said as he walked away.

Min Ho turned back to Shin Hye, ‘Min Ho-ssi?! What happened to Oppa?’

Choosing to ignore his question, Shin Hye unrolled her script and flipped to the page, ‘Pali Pali! We need to settle this scene now!’ She turned to face the wall and indicated for him to step back.

Muttering under his breath he got into position and recited his first line, ‘Did you get hurt anywhere?’
 

~.~
 

‘I told you not to answer!’ Kim Tan said with raised voice. 

Eun Sang ignores Kim Tan and moves to answer the phone, ‘Yeoboseyo?’

In anger, Kim Tan grabs Eun Sang’s left wrist and pushes it behind her head as his left hand grabs onto Eun Sang’s right arm, pushing her body up against the rooftop wall. Angling his head, Kim Tan forcefully plants his lips on Eun Sang.  

‘Hold still!’ Kang PD’s shouted as cameras moved to and fro, trying to capture every possible angle of the ‘rooftop kiss’.

Ahjussi-ah! Pali! My heart cannot take this! His heart was pounding in his chest, and being in such extreme, close proximity was doing crazy things to his body. He could smell the light notes of her lavender shampoo and the sweet scents of her cherry lip-gloss. It took all his self control…and more not to nibble on her bottom lip, not to run his tongue across the openings of , and not to dip his tongue into the warm depths of her sweet mouth…

This has been the longest three hours of my life! With his mouth still plastered to hers, Min Ho gulped and began reciting a popular nursery rhyme; there are three bears in a house, Father bear, Mommy bear, Baby bear! Daddy bear is fat, Mommy bear is slim, Baby bear is oh so cute!...Aissssh! Ahjussi-ah! Paaaaliiii!

As if Kang PD heard his silent cries, he shouted and clapped his hands, ‘Cut! That’s it for today!’

Min Ho snapped his eyes open, his lips and quickly pulled back. Cherry. He watched Shin Hye intently as she bent her head to smoothen her skirt, purposely avoiding his gaze. What is she thinking?

From behind, Kang PD joked, ‘Shin Hye-ah! You should be lucky it was just a simple kiss. With three hours for another kind of kiss, your lips would be swollen by now!’ He chuckled, ‘Anyway, good job! Go and get some rest. We’ll meet again at 3 o’clock for the storage room filming.’ He patted Min Ho’s back and sauntered away.

Kang PD’s words made his mind wander, three hours of lip locking…three hours of lip locking with Shin Hye...His stomach somersaulted and he glanced back at Shin Hye.

‘Oppa, good work. See you later. Bye.’ Shin Hye blurted as she pushed past him and walked towards her manager.

What was with that sudden departure? Was I thinking aloud?...Good work? What was she referring to? To todays work or to my kissing? Yah! Min Ho! Of course she was talking about todays work. Who says good job to three hours of forceful kissing? But if it was three hours of lip locking...Aisssh! There are three bears in a house…