I'll Show You

The Pleasure of Your Company

Min Ho woke up with a start, Where did she go? Oh jeez…did I fall asleep again? Still groggy from his nap, he lifted himself from the couch and padded his way towards the front door. Upon reaching his apartment’s front entrance, he caught sight of his reflection in the mirror, and he did a quick double take. Yah! That minx! Oh his forehead she had stuck a small, yellow post-it, and on it she scrawled, ‘Yah! Why did you ask me over if you were just going to sleep?’ Min Ho snatched the post-it off his forehead, Ow!, he hadn’t expected it to be that sticky. He continued padding his way to the main entrance and glanced around at the collection of shoes. No women’s heels. Yep, she’s left…

He his heel as he shoved the post-it note into his pants pocket, making a beeline for the kitchen. From the corner of his eye he noticed another post-it stuck on the couch where he had been napping on, he moved closer and read the purple note, ‘You drooled again.’ He made a face, and tore the post-it off from the couch as he peered at the spot where he had slept. True enough, there was a round, wet splotch painting the dark-grey couch. Aisssh. He shoved the green post-it into his pocket together with the earlier post-it.

Just then, he glanced around his living room and finally realized, she had left a trail of post-its all around his house. On his carpet, on the coffee table, on the shelf, on the leaves of his fake-potted plant, on his television, on the cover of DVD, on a photo frame holding a photograph of him and several of his university mates, on his stereo. He turned towards the kitchen…Looks like she made herself busy while I was out cold.

He began walking around his living-kitchen area, picking up post-its as he went:

Aigoo! I found a potato chip!’ Found on the carpet, next to a potato chip. Yah! You could’ve thrown it away instead of sticking a note next to it!  

He lifted himself off the carpet and knelt before the coffee table. ‘In case you haven’t noticed, I cleaned up.’ Sure enough, the coffee table was spick and span, a great contrast to the mess they made earlier.

On the shelf lined with photographs and memorabilia, ‘You don’t read very much...’ He ran his fingers across a short row of books, I read some books…

Really? A fake plant?’

On the photo frame, ‘Do your friends know Hallyu star, Lee Min Ho can’t afford a real plant? BTW, who’s that girl with her arm on your waist???’ It wasn’t so much so that he couldn’t afford a plant! It was more like…he’s never around enough to maintain a living plant. Also, even if he was…he probably wouldn’t remember.

On his television, ‘Fun-fact: Out of the 15-odd movies we’ve watched together, you’ve slept through 12!’ This was true. It wasn’t because her company was boring, or that the movie was terrible. It was simply because they usually chose to sit down for a movie towards the end of the night, when all his energy was well, and truly zapped. Mianhae, Shin Hye-ah!

On the DVD cover, ‘This reminds me…that I should watch it soon.’ Min Ho peeled the post-it away from the DVD, Aissssh! He crumpled the post-it in his hand and threw it across the living room, Why did you leave this lying around? That minx.

He flipped the DVD over, and shuffled over to his stereo, ‘Don’t you like music, Oppa? Also, your taste in music is questionable’. She was referring to his pathetic stack of music CD’s, Well, of course she’d judging my music taste. She’s surrounded by great musicians…Yah! What am I thinking? I am a great musician! He picked up the CD she had given him when her new single came out and beamed at the girl in the CD cover, ‘What am I going to do with you?’

He turned back around and faced his living/ kitchen area. There was still an endless amount of greens, yellows, pinks, blues and purples to pick up after. Where next? Kitchen? Or…His eyes fell onto a trail of pink post-its leading up to his bedroom. Min Ho gulped. Was his dream some kind of foreshadowing for this moment?  Did she hide her shoes? Was she really in his bedroom? Was she sprawled on his bed…waiting for him?...He ran a shaky hand through his hair and began tracing the steps she must’ve taken earlier when she had stuck the line of pink on the floor.

Left foot.

Every day seems like a dream because of you

Right foot.

Oh baby, I close my eyes, filled with you

Left foot.

Silently entering you

Right foot.

My great love that I haven’t told you yet

I will leave it in your heart

On every alternate piece were the lyrics of Arm Pillow. He chuckled to himself, recalling the way she reacted when he about the song lyrics.

He stopped short in front of his front door. He was one pink slip away from a lovely Park Shin Hye sprawled on his bed, in…

He pushed the door open let his eyes adjust to the darkness. The bed seemed a little untidy; a searching hand reached out to the wall on the right and felt around for the light switch.

On his bed was…

Was not a Park Shin Hye. Once again, it was the damper to all his fantasies, Choco. But Park Shin Hye had certainly been in his bedroom. He could smell the faint scent of her perfume, and he noticed that a few objects in his room had shifted…and of course there were the neon post-it notes.

He walked over to his bed and plopped down on the bed next to Choco, causing the little pooch to bounce off the bed a little.

‘Sorry, Choco.’ Min Ho said absentmindedly as he reached his hand over to his bedside table and picked up his copy of the Gangnam Blues script. He peeled the blue note off the front page, ‘Yah! Lee Min Ho! You’re such a hypocrite! Not wanting me to do anything remotely carnal in my movies, but you go and do it yourself!

Mwo? She read the script?

Quickly he pulled his phone out of his pocket and hurriedly typed a message:

Min Ho—Yah! You read my script! Fair’s fair! Let me read yours!

While waiting for her reply, he spotted a yellow paper stick out from underneath Choco’s collar. Man, how long was I out for? He managed to remove the note without disturbing Choco completely, ‘Annyeong, Oppa! Were you wishing it was me on your bed instead of Choco?

So the line of pink post-its were on purpose! Hul! What has the girl been reading?

Just then, his phone chimed:

Shin Hye—Oh! You’re awake! Did you enjoy falling asleep on me again? ^^

Min Ho—Yah! Don’t change the subject!

Shin Hye—I didn’t read your script, Oppa.

Min Ho—Eh? Then how did you know?

Shin Hye—Did you forget? Everyone knows that you may be performing a fleshy scene for the movie!

Min Ho—Aisssh!

Min Ho—By the way, I see you found a way to entertain yourself while I was sleeping.

Shin Hye—Have you seen the one I pasted on the present Kim Bum gave us?

No, he hadn’t. Careful of Choco, he rolled his way to the other side of the bed and picked up the electric blue box from the bedside table. There was no memo on it. He capsized the contents of the box onto his lap, but all that fell out was a green note, ‘Since he bought it for us, I’m keeping it. I didn’t think you’d have a use of a red, not-scarf.’

Min Ho—Yah! Give it back!

Shin Hye—Wae? Isn’t it ours?

Min Ho—Ne.

Min Ho—But he sent it to me! That means he meant for me to hold on to it!

Shin Hye—It simply means he didn’t have my address.

Shin Hye—But I’d give it back to you if you tell me i) what it is ii) what the card meant.

Min Ho sighed in exasperation. He wasn’t sure if they were still too early in the relationship for…and…and there was the matter of him not wanting to scare her away…

Shin Hye—Did you fall asleep again?

But then again, Shin Hye had been the one who stepped up and confessed her feelings first, despite the shakiness of the situation. Min Ho smiled at the memory of the moment when she had uttered, ‘IthinkI’vedevelopedsomekindof…of…feelingsforyou. And there was the time when she had faced his jealousy over Yong Hwa head on. Not forgetting the time she stood up to his Manager when it seemed like all hope was lost. Then there were times when she had seemingly taken charge, like when she had put forward the idea of finally telling the parentals. Yes, Shin Hye was one, tough, brazen cookie, and he had overlooked that. Of course this is not to say that she’d be down for all the crazy fantasies he’s had of her since the first day he realized he wanted her…and oh, he had some pretty crazy fantasies.

But…this thought comforted him. She doesn’t scare easy.

He began typing his reply, but then quickly backspaced. Even then, thread lightly!

Min Ho—It came as part of a set.

Shin Hye—That doesn’t tell me very much. Part of what set? Why is he giving us something that is part of a supposed set?

Min Ho—Bring it over the next time…I’ll show you ;) But I’m warning you, you asked for it.

Shin Hye—Hmm, I'm curious. But it won’t be any time soon…our schedules are clashing for the next week or so!

But Min Ho’s mind was already drifting…planning…imagining…

~.~

 

He heard the shower running as he let himself in. They had agreed that she’d go to his place again, but he couldn’t wait. When she mentioned that she’d freshen up before coming over, he knew that could take another two to three hours.

He had been prepared to welcome her two fluffy fur balls, but it seems like they were elsewhere in the house, or otherwise detained. He pulled his shoes off and set it neatly next to the shoes she must have worn for her days shooting.

As soon as he entered the living room, he saw the bright, red silk draped on her living room couch. Min Ho chuckled, the fact that she used it to “adorn” her sofa amused him so. Wait till she finds out what it’s really for…I don’t think she’s going to be displaying it on her living room couch. He reached his hand into his pocket and its smaller, silk counterpart.

As soon as the running water shut off, Min Ho swiftly got up and strode down the hallway towards her bedroom. He clicked the door open but didn’t step in fully. Instead, he crossed his arms and leaned on the door frame.

A short minute later, Shin Hye stepped out of the bathroom in a fuzzy, peach-coloured bathrobe, her wet hair cascading down her back. However, she was so busy towel drying her hair, that she failed to realize him standing in the door frame.

Just to see how long it’d take for her to notice him, Min Ho maintained absolute silence.

It didn’t take long, for as soon she stepped in front of the mirror, she caught sight of him in the reflection. She whirled around, ‘Heok!...Wh—What are you doing here? When did you get here? Yah! Do you know you have very stalker-like tendencies?’

Ignoring her surprise, he greeted her in mock sulkiness, ‘I prefer the silky blue dressing gown.’

‘Nobody asked you.’ Shin Hye retorted, moving across the room towards him, ‘I need to change.’ She began pushing him out, ‘Move! Move! Move!’

To the slammed door he yelled, ‘You don’t need to push me out to change! I’d have gladly stayed! And a warm welcome hug would’ve been nice!’

On the opposite side of the door, came Shin Hye’s mock laugh, ‘HA HA HA’ followed by roaring reply, ‘You’re dead meat when I get out!’

 

~.~

‘Yah! Wae? Aren’t you happy to see me?’ Min Ho groused. Shin Hye had pounced on him as soon as she got out of her room and began whacking him. ‘Yah! Park Shin Hye! Can you be a little more gentle?’

‘Gentle?’ Piak! ‘Didn’t anyone teach you not to come into someone else’s house unannounced and wait for them at the doorway of their bedroom, knowing full well they might come out of the bathroom undressed?’ Piak!

Min Ho grinned, ‘That’s the idea.’ And he braced himself for another blow.

Piak!

‘People like you make me question how safe those door codes are!’

‘They’re very safe!’

‘If they’re so safe, why don’t they keep robbers stalkers like you out!’

‘Who’re you calling a robber-stalker? Can’t your boyfriend surprise you?’ Piak! ‘Aissssh! You should punish Jun Hyung for telling me the passcode!’

Piak!

Min Ho rubbed his now sore arm, ‘Yah! What was that for?’

‘That was for pushing the blame to others.’

Before Shin Hye could land another whack on him, he swiftly caught her in his arms, pulling her into a hug, ‘This is how you greet your boyfriend. Didn’t anyone teach you that?’ He quickly held her wrists down. He didn’t think his arm could take another Shin Hye wallop.

Thankfully, Shin Hye relaxed her arms and eased into the hug, ‘Arraso.’

‘Well, that was easy.’ Min Ho mused.

‘I haven’t killed you yet.’ Shin Hye quipped, hands snaking around his waist, ‘But the namja chingu is right, I deserve a hug.’

‘I said that I deserve a hug.’

Into his chest she murmured, ‘Mmm, same thing.’

He tightened the hug, ‘Ah! That was the longest 1-week of my life!’

Shin Hye snickered, ‘We’ve been apart longer, Oppa. Don’t be so dramatic.’

Silently Min Ho thought to himself, ‘This time it’s different.’ His mind wandering back to the things he had been thinking about over the past week, causing his body to tighten a little. Aisssh! Not now. Not now. He tried to focus on something else…anything else, desperate to assuage the tension building inside of him. If Shin Hye felt it, she certainly didn’t question it.

So lost in his thoughts was he that he failed to realize Shin Hye’s hand in his pocket. By the time he did, it was too late. She had already pulled the silky blindfold out of his pocket.

Aisssh! Note to self: When with Shin Hye, things also do not always go as planned.

‘Yah! What are you doing sticking your hands into other peoples pockets?’

‘Same reason why you came to my house unannounced!’ She eyed the red silk cloth, ‘Because I’m your yeoja chingu.’ She held it up to him, ‘Why do you have a blindfold in your pocket?’

Min Ho eyed her carefully, ‘It’s the other half.’

Shin Hye’s eyes reflected her confusion, ‘Other half of what?’ Her head tilted to one side as she considered what Min Ho had said. In a split second realization dawned on her, ‘This…this is the counterpart of the red scarf?’ She tilted her head the other way, ‘…Which is not a scarf.’ Her eyes finally lifted to look at him, contemplating the situation aloud, ‘It’s not a scarf. It’s part of a set with this blindfold…as far as we’re concerned, it’s a long, silky, red piece of cloth.’

Testing the waters, Min Ho inquired, ‘Do you have any inkling what these are for?’

‘I’ve seen such blindfolds before…and it’s not meant for sleeping.’

He took the blindfold from Shin Hye’s hands, pulled the black elastic strap away from the red silk and positioned it above Shin Hye’s head. She isn’t flinching. Instead, she looked up at him quzzingly. Slowly he placed the blindfolds over her eyes, and then began adjusting the sides, checking that her vision was properly blocked. And she isn’t objecting. ‘Remember what I said last week about Kim Bum’s present?’

Shin Hye nodded, ‘You’d show me.’ She didn’t say anything more.

‘Are you ready?’ His hand pushing back a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

‘Mmmm.’ The sudden loss of sight only made her even more aware of how close he was standing. Made her even more aware of his warm breath on her nape. Made her more aware of the gentleness of his touch.

Neither said a word as he began leading her towards her living room, towards the sofa that was draped with the silky, red, cloth.

He ushered her to sit down on the couch, as his other hand caught hold of the long mass of silk and tugged it towards him. As soon as he collected most of the silk mass in his hands, he held up Shin Hye’s left wrist and began looping bits of silk around it.

Once again, if realization had finally hit her, Shin Hye wasn’t showing it. Aside from the slight change in her breathing, which could be attributed to curious excitement, and her slightly parted lips, she appeared perfectly calm, and unaffected.

He then pressed her left wrist behind her back, and began looping bits of silk around her right wrist before finally tying a semi-dead knot, locking her wrists together.

‘It’s not this simple is it?’ asked Shin Hye, her voice remarkably calm.

Min Ho grinned to himself, ‘No. But, since I’m only showing you…’ He gave her a once over, Damn, what have I gotten myself into?

She her lips, flashing him a smile, her voice laced with coyness, ‘Is this the end of your little demonstration?’

That was all the invitation he needed, swiftly he bent his head forward and latched his mouth onto hers. A free hand reached up and laced his fingers through her hair, and as always, he drew her head back a notch, thus allowing him to deepen the kiss.

However, this time, her tongue found his lips first, gently parting them. His tongue greeted hers with eager fervour, as their tongues took turns to , to taste. Min Ho caught a hold of her bottom lip and nipped at it, eliciting a soft moan from Shin Hye.

His kisses melted her. He melted her, from the inside and out.

Gently he used his body weight to push her down onto the sofa. With his mouth never leaving hers, he lifted himself slightly before easing himself back down such that he was lying atop of her without crushing her wholly. Her couch was marvellously soft, and theoretically that shouldn’t cause her arms any discomfort. But he decided to check anyway, so he pulled their lips apart for just a split second, ‘Are you okay?’ before his mouth caught hers again. He would’ve waited for a reply, but he just couldn’t get enough of her.

‘Mmmm’

Min Ho wanted to take her, right there on the couch. But, No. This was simply a demonstration, he told himself. A demonstration that could last a little longer…

She could feel his yearning from the intensity of their kisses. The touch of his hand on her skin was dangerous and electric, and oh-so-delicious. Her body was screaming out for his.

She gasped as pleasure spiked through her at Min Ho’s possessive attack on . She met him for .

His mouth left hers and worked its way to her ear as a hand worked its way down and began ing the blouse she had buttoned up some few minutes ago. His hand paused on one lace-covered mound, waiting for a sign from her. When she made no effort to object, he pulled one of her bra straps down and a hand closed over one taut peak. Shin Hye arched into his hand as his mouth closed over it while his hand quickly moved to find its twin.

Delicious shivers coursed through her body, and all she wanted to do was reach out and fill her hands with him. And yet, when she tried to, she found that she couldn’t. She finally understood the red confines. Not being able to see, or touch only made her depend on her other senses more. Min Ho’s mouth had moved to the other taut peak, and all she could do was writhe beneath him.

Under cursed breath, Shin Hye muttered, ‘Damn this.’

Min Ho’s mouth halted as he raised his head to look at her, ‘Mwo?’ Swiftly he pulled the blindfolds off of her and tossed it onto her coffee table, thinking she had enough.

She blinked her eyes several times, letting it adjust to the light. When she finally found focus, she caught the dark pools of undeniable, desire in his eyes.

She followed his line of gaze. There she was hands bound behind her back, lying horizontal on her living room couch, shirt ed and shoved, wide open, and bra pushed down to her mid-torso, baring much of her chest. Yeah, she was definitely a sight, ‘Marvellous demonstration. Now untie me. I can’t do anything! I can’t touch anything!’

Instead, Min Ho bent his head back down and pulled a taut peak back into his mouth. Shin Hye gasped as he watched his head bob back up and down. There wasn’t much she could do aside from fall prey to the waves of pleasure it was bringing her.

After what seemed like eternity later, when both of them were gasping for breath, Min Ho finally looked up, mischief twinkling in his eyes. He moved himself off her and sat by her side.

Without her hands to prop her up, Shin Hye awkwardly struggled to sit up. When he made no move to help her, nor untie her, she wailed, ‘Oppa, my hands!’

Shin Hye was flushed neck down, and her lips were swollen—first from the kissing, and then from biting her own lips. Her eyes flashed down at herself, and then back up at him, ‘Hands!’

Instead, he reached his hands out and methodologically pulled her straps back up, and then buttoned her shirt.

Shin Hye scowled.

‘You’re Welcome.’ Min Ho offered. He’d untie her. Soon. Just now right now. He had a feeling if he did, his arm was going to get a good beating. Now that he thought about it, the red silk definitely had other good uses.

‘What’re you smiling about?’

His eyes met her. Lord, she was the personification of temptation. He had come today not expecting anything. Maybe a wild kiss or two, a short demonstration…Point is, he had come ready to just play. But now, he could feel his resolve faltering. He didn’t want this to end…

Out loud he breathed, ‘Beautiful...’

Shin Hye’s gaze softened as she leaned forward and attempted to kiss him but he lurched back, holding her at arms length. Shin Hye felt a sting of hurt, had she done something wrong?

‘We can’t…now…’

‘Why not?’

‘Because…if we do….I don’t think I’d be able to control myself.’

Shin Hye’s heart warmed. Always the gentleman, Even if the look he was giving her right now was far from gentlemanly.

‘You know…when you kiss me...everything turns upside down,’ She may not have her hands, but she definitely had her words.

Min Ho groaned. She wasn’t playing fair.

‘My insides turn to mush, and I quiver.’

And with that, he pulled her to him once more.

Just a few more minutes, he reasoned. Just a few more minutes.

 

~.~

[Same day, 5 hours later]

‘Go! Or you’re never going to leave!’

‘Aissssh!’ Her last shove caused him to stagger forward a little, ‘Why’re you so eager for me to leave?’

‘We both have early appointments tomorrow! Our livelihood depends on us not looking like walking-zombies.’

‘But after tonight, I don’t know if we’ll get to see each other again till you return from the states!’ He pulled his lower lip down. He wanted to follow her, to relive the magic of the States with her again, but alas, he could not. His movie filming had begun, leaving him no time to take short trips.

‘Aissssh! You’re so dramatic! I’ll be back before you know it!’

‘Andwe!’

‘Yah!’ She shoved him one more time, closer to the main entrance.

‘Promise not to look at anyone else?’

‘Okay, I promise.’

‘Lies! There’s no way you won’t look at anyone else!’

‘Then why did you ask me to promise such a ridiculous thing?’

‘So I can call you out on it when you do promise, and demand that—’

‘Don’t say it!’

‘You be locked up at home!’ Min Ho finished. Cheekily he added, ‘Since Kim Bum gave me the means to do so.’

‘I haven’t forgiven you for breaking into my house, and—seducing me.’ The last two words got caught in . It seemed so much more awkward saying it than it actually happening.

‘Now you’re complaining.’ Min Ho bent to pick up his shoes, ‘Didn’t hear you complaining just now.’

Lacking in a comeback, Shin Hye yanked the front door and pushed the unprepared Min Ho out, ‘Get home safe!’

‘Yah! Yah! Yah! I haven’t put my shoes on yet!’

But the door was already closing, ‘Drive safe!’

As soon as the door closed, Shin Hye leaned back against her front door and sighed, ‘That was quite a demonstration.’ If that was just pre-empting to the real thing, her heart was in for double the trouble.































Author's Note:

Hello! How's our ship sailing? 

Sooooo, this chapter....I really have absolutely no idea how to produce racy scenes. 
But I wasn't sure how to approach the matter of the red silk any other way. 
Soooooo, yep. 

Anyway, Thank You for reading! :)