Chapter 22

When We Say

You woke up before the dawn the next morning, unable to get a good night’s rest after what happened yesterday. The shared apartment with Dongwoo was so quiet, it seemed as if your own thoughts could be heard aloud. But it was nice. After yesterday’s alone time at the beach, you realized that you’ve never really had alone time. Someone was always around you and though you didn’t mind it, you realized that being alone wasn’t as bad as what other people made it out to be. You spent some time sitting at the window looking out at the view while drinking tea before deciding to head out for a morning jog. Not wanting to worry Dongwoo when he woke up for work, you left a note on your side of the bed. “Went out for a jog. There’s some breakfast in the kitchen. Hopefully I’ll be back in time to see you off to work. If I’m not, have a good day and I love you ♥You kissed his forehead lightly to not wake him, though it takes much more than that to do so before heading out of the bedroom. Not wanting any outside disturbances, you decided to turn on airplane mode on your phone so that you could still use the mp3 part of it but no calls or texts would be received. You put your headphones in and your running shoes on and left the apartment.

------------------

“Aishh!” The barking and scratching at his door coming from his mom’s dog woke Sunggyu up. “Hush Koko! It’s too early for this,” Sunggyu mumbled to the whining dog outside of his room while keeping his eyes closed. But it’s as if Koko knew that Sunggyu should be up by now considering that Sunggyu had just recently come home from where it was three hours ahead and kept scratching at his door. Unwilling, he got out of bed to open his door to find Koko with a post-it note stuck to his head, “Sunggyu, your dad and I had to leave early to attend to some business out of town. Please walk Koko as soon as he wakes up!” “You’ve got to be kidding me. I should’ve just stayed in a hotel for now,”Sunggyu thought aloud. Unable to go back to sleep, Sunggyu decided to take Koko out for his walk now. 

 

 

 


Short, but I kinda just wanted to update since it's Infinite's 2 year anniversary!
Congrats to my babies! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ