Chapter 16

When We Say

You were more than ecstatic to see Dongwoo waiting for you as you exited baggage claim. You ran up to him and jumped up to hug him. Dongwoo stumbled, almost causing the both of you to fall but you both laughed it off. It wasn’t your fault movies made a scene like that look perfect that you just wanted to try it out yourself. “Hi baby!” Dongwoo exclaimed after regaining his balance. “Hi~!” You greeted him before meeting his lips. Dongwoo was hesitant to break the kiss but he remembered he needed to breathe. “Come on, let’s get out of here,” he said before grabbing your bags with one hand and holding your hand with the other. Neither of you talked on the way to his car; only glances, eye smiles, and giggles were exchanged. The two of you communicated without words, appreciating just being around each other. Dongwoo again had to break the physical connection between you two when he let go of your hand to lift your bags into the car.

“So what did I say when I drunk dialed you?” You inquired once you both were in the car.
“Is that why you’re so happy to see me? Just so you can ask about what you said?” Dongwoo laughed.
“Well no! I missed you of course but yeah, I do want to know about what I said.”
“Didn’t I tell you that it wasn’t anything bad? So why should it matter?” Dongwoo teased. He was trying to make the conversation light and wanted to avoid any talk about Sunggyu for the time being. You huffed and pouted.

“You told me that you didn’t like it there because it was cold. That’s it. See?” Dongwoo said lifting your chin with his free hand so that you were now looking at him. Your smile returned as a wave of relief hit you, glad that even in your drunk state of mind you didn’t mention anything about how hurt you were because of Sunggyu. You didn’t want Dongwoo to know that you were only willing to fully love him back now because you thought Sunggyu had let you go. Dongwoo smiled, happy that you were content with his response despite it being a white lie. He just didn’t want to see you hurting. I’m only going to make you smile from now on, he made himself promise. 

“Did you want to go home or hang out at my place for a bit?” Dongwoo asked.
“Your house please! Can you cook for me? I’m hungry~”
“Fine. But consider that you’re Christmas present!” Dongwoo joked.
“What?! Fine then. It better be a seven-course meal then.”
The rest of the car ride was spent laughing, making it seem like you weren’t away from home and what happened on Christmas Eve, didn’t happen.

“So how was the show?” Dongwoo asked as he set down your bags inside his house, his parents no where in sight.
“Hmm? Show?”
Dongwoo mentally facepalmed himself. He knew he wouldn’t be able to get out of this now and continued, “The show…the whole reason why you went there?” The memories and emotions you were suppressing came back to you. “It was…okay. Sunggyu was really good. He even had a duet …with a girl... She was gorgeous…” your voice started to trail off.

Dongwoo quickly kissed you in an attempt to distract your mind from where it was about to go. His kisses felt needy and his eyes filled with lust. He couldn’t take it anymore, he hated seeing you sad over someone who hurt you. I’m here for you now. Please… only look at me. Dongwoo was successful in his attempt to make your mind go back to him. I’m sorry, you thought, I’m sorry for not accepting you before. I’ll make it up to you now, I promise.

“Dongwoo, I love you,” you said breathlessly between kisses.
“I've always loved you,” Dongwoo said before leading you upstairs. 

 

 

 


The End! 

loljk
Anyway, sorry for the short chapter! But I did do a double update c:
&I'm also going to write a rated scene between you and Dongwoo, hehe.
Can't stop, won't stop! lol
I'm just in a writing mood, I guess. Even if I'm not very good at it XD