Chapter 9: AOM

when you were mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Are you sure Aom? Is it okay with you that Alex will stay with you at your house?' Said P'Nay.

'I am the one who offered my house. So yeah, it's okay with me.' I say.

'Alex, is it okay with you to stay at Aom's place?' Said P'Nay.

'More than okay. At least I know her.' Said Alex.

'Okay, so that's settled then. Sorry again Alex.' Said P'Nay to Alex apologetically.

'I understand P' Nay. At least we don't have to cancel reservations.' Said Alex.

'Let's go get your luggage Alex.'

'It is on the van that picked me up at the airport.'

'Just wait here, I'll asked the driver to get it for you.' P'Nay said.

While we are waiting for Alex's luggage I saw Tina approach her and talk to her. I don't know what they were talking about, but they seem very serious. Then Alex smiled and tap Tina's shoulder. Maybe Tina just asked something about the movie.

When Alex's luggage were in my car trunk.  We bid everyone goodbye.

'Bye, everybody.' Said Alex. 'Bye Tina, don't worry we're good.'

What was that. I wonder what they about talked  earlier.

"What was that, "we're good" thing?" I asked.

"That 's between me & her, don't worry yourself about it". She said.

When we arrive at my place, that was when I realized that I used the other room as a storage of my & my family's things that we no longer used.

"Alex, is it okay with you if you share a room with me for the mean time? I will clear the other room tomorrow."

"It's okay, I just need a bed to sleep to tonight. I'm so dead tired, I can even sleep on your couch."

"And that's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter