Chapter 11: AOM

when you were mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The persistent ringing of the door bell wake me from my deep sleep. I glanced at the bed opposite mine. Alex is still in deep sleep. With pillow covering her head.

"Who could this be? It's still very early. Only 6:00am. She/he better had a good explanation for waking me this early." 

My family will visit me next weekend. I just got there this weekend. We alternately visit each other over the weekends.

When I opened the door. I was so surprised to see Tina standing outside. 

"What are you doing here this early?" I almost shout at her in frustration.

"Good morning Aom." She said. 

"We'll, good morning. But what are doing here?" I asked again. Calmly this time.

"We're supposed to have breakfast together. That was what I & Alex agreed upon last night."

Maybe that was Tina texting her last night before she got out of the room.

I open the door wide and let her in. She had a plastic bag full of groceries. But I didn't asked what it was. 

"Come on in. I will just woke her up. I don't know what time she came in to sleep last night."

"Where will I put this things Aom?"

I get the grocery bag from her and put it on my kitchen table. And get back to her. And I noticed that she was holding a bunch of flowers. But I pretend that I didn't see it. And led her to the living room. 

"Wait here for a while I will just woke her up."

Then I get back to the room. But Alex is sleeping like a baby. I can't woke her up this early plus I don't know what time she slept last night. Maybe it was already dawn. Since I didn't notice her get back inside our room.

Since I can't go back to sleep. I decided to take a bath. When I walk out of the bathroom I see Alex is moving and looked at her mobile phone. Then she smiled when she saw me.

"Good morning beautiful." She said.

"Good morning." I say. "Wake up now, you already had a visitor waiting for you outside."

"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter