Chapter14: TINA

when you were mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



I felt like, I'm the third wheel when Aom and Alex is acting so sweet with each other. I kept starting a conversation with Alex but Aom also kept on interrupting our conversation.

When I finally asked Alex about her going home, Aom started to drift to somewhere else, her thoughts. At first I thought she was asleep but when I glanced her way, she was looking outside the window. Obviously drifting away, I saw the sadness in her eyes and....  worry?

What is bothering her? And when we finally arrived at the office she seems surprised to learn that we have arrived. That's when I confirmed that something was really bothering her. I can't help thinking that there really is something going on between her and Alex. It was almost unbearable. 

When she got out of the car she clung to Alex's arms and they forgot about me. They got inside the office without even looking back. They totally forgotten about their "driver" named Tina.

But I acted cool and followed them inside. When I'm inside the office and found them.

"You guys forgot that you have a driver." I said to them joking.

"OMG, Tina I'm so sorry." Said Alex.
"I was so absorb at what Aom was telling me that I forgot about you."

"It's okay." I say. "What were you guys talking about that you seem so absorb with it?"

"She was telling me about staying here for a couple of days more. But I can't or else my employer will fire me." Said Alex.

Again Alex's statement hurt me. Aom must really loved her that much already to have such courage to asked Alex to stay.

"What do you do back home Alex?" Aom asked her.

"I am just an ordinary employee. Working eight hours a day. Sitting in front of computerfrom morning till night if needed." Alex explained.

"But if the Production will asked you to stay, will you stay?"asked interested Aom.

"No, probably not." Replied Alex. " I have so much things to consider. This project is like a dream. And, like in a dream when the dreamer woke up. All will disappear. And reality will prevail. My life will go back to normal."

"Yeah, that's true." Aom said. " But I can still contact and talk to you from time to time, ain't I?  Or maybe visit you there?"

"Of course you two can visit me. You are always welcome to visit me." Said Alex happily.

It also hurt me seeing how hurt Aom is.  Maybe this is what love can make people. Feeling what your beloved felt.  I wanted to make everything alright and easy for her. Or maybe the guilt feeling kicked in. During those times when I hurt her. I know and I saw the hurt in her eyes during those time. But I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter