Chapter 12: TINA

when you were mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Exactly 5am I woke up and get ready to prepare what had Alex requested me to bring for our breakfast at Aom's place. Not that I slept well last night.

After I change my clothes. I go to our kitchen and raid my mothers cupboard. Good thing that all of Alex's request was available at our cupboard.

On my way to Aom's place, I drop by at the earliest flower shop that was open and buy flowers. The ones that I know Aom will like. I know her favorite flowers. Last night I never slept thinking of the best way to win her. I will asked forgiveness. I know that I ignored and blamed her about my broken relationship with my girlfriend. It's not her fault that my girlfriend noticed my feelings towards her. Maybe flowers could be of help. 

I felt the excitement as I pushed the doorbell of her house. 

Then the door opened, Aom was wearing her usual sleeping outfit, even during our out of the country trip she wears this kind of sleeping outfit. Oversized shirt and shorty shorts. Though I saw her at this get up many times, I never ceased to admire her. I was always dumbfounded, I can't think straight. I can't make a coherent word to say to her. Then she shouted at me.

"What are you doing here this early?" She was almost glaring at me. And that wake me up from my dream.

"Good morning Aom." Was the first thing that came out of my mouth.

"Well, good morning. But what are you doing here?"

I explained to her my & Alex plan to have breakfast together and driving them to the office.

She opened the door wider and let me in. Then she let me sit at the couch and she entered one of the rooms. She said she would wake Alex up.

I was sitting for almost 15 minutes but she haven't got out of the room.  After another 5minutes Alex got out of the room, from her looks she just woke up. Then Aom followed her, and looks like she just showered. I was so shock of what I saw. No, shock was an understatement, because what I felt was hurt that almost paralyzed my whole body.

Alex was saying something. But all I heard was her "sorry" and that Aom didn't wake her immediately. What was the meaning of that? Aom didn't just invite her to her house. They also slept together? 

I felt everything happened in a blur. And the intimacy that they shared was like a knife slicing through my being. "Aom preparing her clothes?" That was too much.

When they get back inside the room, I get out of the house and go inside my car and cried. I wanted to go away . And already start my car engine. But I stopped, thinking that I will fight for my love for Aom. No time is ever too late for love. Their one day and night together was nothing compared to my & Aom's countless nights and days together. We have happy moments together. 

When I get back inside the house I found Aom in her kitchen. Checking the things that I brought.

I picked up the flowers from the table and give it to her telling her that, that was my peace offering to her. And I can see that she was surprised. And what is the most important is that, she forgave me. That make me so happy again. 

"So what you two have been decided to cook for our breakfast." Aom asked.

"I don't know to her,she said she will cook our breakfast. And she requested that, I bring that specific ingredients." I say.

"And coffee beans? What if I don't have a coffee maker?"

"Oh, I know you have. I was the one who gave that to you." I smiled at her. "I know you like your coffee freshly brewed if time permits you."

"Hello again guys." Says Alex approaching the kitchen. " I decided to just wash my face and brush my teeth. I will just take a bath after we eat our breakfast."

"You two just sit down there, while I cook our breakfast." Then she get to work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter