CHAPTER18 : TINA

when you were mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We will be having a conference here at the productions office.  I came earlier than the meeting time, hoping to talk to Aom before the conference will start.

I don't know the agenda of the meeting yet.  They just said that it will be about to complete the casting of the movie.  The cast I know as of the moment was me & Aom.  I have no idea who will be the supporting casts.

I guess this will be another big production.  With me, being the athlete, the coaching staff and the volleyball team will surely be a bunch of people.  Plus Aom who is a med student.  I now feel the pressure about the outcome of the movie.  The production will be spending a lot of money on this movie.  And being hand-picked by the production to be the lead star in this movie is making me nervous and scared.

 

I watched her as she get out of her car. 

 

I heard from the production team that they are trying to convince Alex to join in the movie making. And they asked Aom to help them to convince Alex. And maybe that is part of the agenda of the meeting today. If Aom was able to convince Alex to join in the movie making.

 

"Hello, how are you these days?" I said as I approach her.

 

"Oh hi, I'm fine. You've come earlier than the rest?" She said.

"Yeah, I am excited to know who will be our co-actors." I replied. The truth was, I was excited to meet her and be able to talk to her again in person. "You sure you're fine?  You look tired." I said with concern.

 

"Yeah, I am tired, I came directly from my drama shoot. I have to tape more episode than usual for our upcoming movie." She answered. The tiredness in her voice is very evident.

 

" Umnn, Have you had your breakfast yet?" I ask.

 

" Nah, not yet. No time to grab some breakfast, I thought I was going to be late that's why." 

 

" Come, I will treat you some nice brewed coffee and breakfast." I said smiling at her. Maybe Mr. Luck decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter