Chapter 10: TINA

when you were mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When we are all set to leave. I heard Aom offered her place to Alex. Gosh, that hurts. I am so jealous. I feel like crying. The eagerness & excitement at Aom's voice is very obvious.

"Tina, you don't have the right to be jealous. Remember you are the one who ignore Aom first." I told myself.

But I can't stop myself from hurting. It's so true, what they say, that you realize how important is the person when you lost them. That is what exactly happening now.

"Think Tina, and fast." I told myself.

I approach Alex, though I don't know what to tell her. 

"Think of whatever reason Tina." I told myself.

Ahmmnn, Alex  sorry if I didn't talk to you much huh. And though it's a little bit late, welcome to Thailand." I said. 

I know I wasn't talking sensibly. I don't even know if what I said was even coherent. But I need to befriend Alex. So that I can spy them. Her & Aom. I need to know whatever happen between them.

"Thank you Tina." She said and smiled at me.

I can't blame Aom for falling for her easily. She's so kind and always have a ready smile for everybody. Actually, she & Aom are almost the same. Except that, she's so boyish also like me. 

But she had a plus factor, her voice, so y. I liked her voice so much. 

"Huh, don't tell me Tina that you had a crush on her?" I thought.

"Alex." Aom called. "Your luggage are here. Let's go."

"Bye everybody." Said Alex waving goodbye to everybody. "Bye Tina, don't worry we're good." She said before she followed Aom to her car.

When Alex & Aom are gone, I approach P'Nay.

"P' can I have Alex mobile number? I forgot to asked her."

"Okay, here." 

I encode her number on my phone book and saved it.

"Are you & Aom having problems Tina?" Asked P'Nay. "I never saw you two talk to each other today.

"Don't worry P'Nay I'll fix whatever problem we have." I said. "I will take all the blame."

"You do it." Said P'Nay. " I will go ahead, I'm so tired already. Bye."

"Goodbye P'. I say.

Then I got into my car. My sister has been waiting for me for quite awhile now.

"Something wrong?" My sist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter