Chapter 7

CLOVER: I Give You My First Love

A week had pass after that incident in the gymnasium. Good thing nothing serious had happen. A smile formed on my lips as I remember what happen that day. Authomatically, my hands founds my lips, remembering how it feels when her lips touches mine.

 

***

I opened my eyes to see almost white everywhere. A single bed were placed net to mine, that is the time when I felt a heavy feeling is on my arm. I look for the cause of  it and saw her fell asleep while holding my hand. I watch her, and minutes later saw how she opened her eyes and waited  for it to  crush to mine. The moment is so blissful and I realize how much I love this girl in my front, but then I remembered the scene earlier.

 

as much as condemn those s, i cant help but be jelous. It might be cliché butbhey I cant accept the fact  they are the first to get a glimpse of my girllfriend's bra. Can't they see? Its MY Seohyun's bra they are looking! I'm so disapointed to the point that Im actually starting to pout making her giggle melodiously.

 

"what's with the pout?" Shr suddenly asked. I dont know what to say should I tell her? But it will be totally awkward and embarassing right?! She kept in bugging me whats my problem and I didnt stop on denying that nothing, where in fact its not nothing its a BIG deal! But since Ii belong to the A type blood, slowly I managed to tell her whats bothering me. She fell silent and looked at me seriously before turning around to close the curtain around my bed. I watched with wide eyes when she started to lift her shirt giving me a chance to take a peek of her smooth and flat stomach. I can clearly see the skin anove her belly button when I raised my hand to stopher from what she is doing.

 

"why?"

"I cant.... I.... It make me hard......." He take a deep breath before continuing what he's going to say. ".... Hard to.... Breath..."

 

She looked at him seriously, hands still holding the hem of her shirt mid-air. " okay" she said pulling her shirt down. "Since it makes you hard to breath... I won't show you my bra anymore... Never"

"what?!" I said in disbelief. "You cant be serious! I am your boyfriend!"

"I am serious! It makes you hard to breath and I dont want that yo happen! That's why I decided that you can't see  me in my bra anymore. Never!"

she replied teasingly, making me got up from the bed and started chasing her the moment she started running away. Our laughters fare can be heard inside the small clinic, good thing we are alone. At one monmentt, she satt at the fllor and leaned against the table. It gave him a chance to corner her with his arms. Their eyes locked and their feelings are mirrored in each others eyes.

 

i saw love and fear from her eyes. He clearly knows what fers her. We continued gazing in each others eyes before I slowly moved my head towards her, waiting for our lips to finally met. Call me gay, but I dont care because the moment when our lips touched I felt my stomach made some weird cartwheels that I can't explain the feeling I'm experiencing. Fireworks are popping around. It feels amazing to kiss the person you love.

 

As rhe kiss eneded, I slowly detached my face from hers. Then there, I saw tears streaming down her face. I didnt what yo do aside from pulling her into my arms and enveloping her in a tight hug. Once again I witnessed her shedding tears because of me.

 ***

I sighed. Recalling that moment. After what happen in the clinic I cant help thinking of how many times she had cry because of me behind my back. The last time I saw her cry us when I was 8. I touched my left chest where the stitch of my last operation is still visible. I perfectly know that the thought of me dying is constantly haunting her mind. Im the reason of  her tears.

As much as I love her with ally heart and wants to anywhere but beside her, I dontt want to see her cry because of me, specially when the time comes and I leave her for real.

 

Suddenly an idea vomes to my mind. I'll do anything to set her free from this sadness even if in return Im sacrificing my own happiness.

 

*****

 

 

 

I'm baaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkkk~ With my very short update!  Kyaaa Im so sorry for being so late in upsating this story! Its just that Its hard to write when Im not inspired. Hoho. I was about to post this chapter last week but because of the bad weather  in the past few weeks I caught a flu. 

Our schools sports week is nearly coming and as much as Im not a sporty person we were forced to join any event because our PE instructor said its REQUIRED! How can he be so cruel?! So I decided to  try softball since my Japanese Prof is the one assigned to that category . Belive it its my first time. I tried to catch a ball. Its hard. Really! And then as the time pass I was able to catch  from time to time but then unexpected thing happened. I missed the last ball that is thrown to my direction and the last thing I new is that it landed  near my left eye. Its embarassing but I cried in the field because of shock and fear of damaging my previous eyes. Good thing nothing serious happen it just made me look  like I cried with only left eye and it left me with a small bruise in my cheek.

 

And today i just finished my preliminary exam! Yehey! Though I didnt got a chance to review my notes good thing I was able to answer most of the questions. I just hope  my answers are correct.

 

I think I said to much again. I cant promise when Im going to update  so please be patient. :))) comments inspires me:)))

 

 

Take care and dont catch cold!

See you on my next update!

Bye~!

-gogumajam13