Chapter 1

CLOVER: I Give You My First Love
 
He was only eight when he discovered something about him. Sure thing he knows that he's totally different from other kids at his age. He knows that he have weaker heart than any normal boy that leads him to staying most of the time in the hospital.
 
He's not allowed to run, he's not allowed to eat too much sweets same goes to fatty foods.
 
He hates being in the hospital, the smell is bothersome, how can you always catch the scent of alcohol everywhere you go? Luckily he's still allowed to walked to the garden where some oldies are walking slowly supported by their wooden or metal cane.
 
At this moment of time, he usually draws on his notebook. Some here and there and jajang his own electric guitar is already made. He loves to sing and for an 8 year old boy singing with a guitar is somewhat cool.
 
***
 
He didn't expect that in this very same place that he hates the most is going to be the very special place that he won't forget for the rest of his life.
 
It's another Saturday afternoon when he was  still some lines in his notebook when a little girl around his age runs towards him.
 
"Aish! why did you sat on that bench?!" the girl said in between her pants and in 'angry' tone.
 
"huh?" the little boy asked. He has no idea as to why this girl is scolding him.
 
"You shouldn't sit here! Aish my plan is all wasted..." she spoke again before gasping. 
 
"Can you stand up and turn around?"
 
"Why?"
 
"Just stand up!" the little girl in red hood and red shoes yelled making her pig tails sway because of her stomping.
 
Due to extreme shock on as to how this little stranger can dictate him like his mother, he quickly stand up and face his back to her. Curious as to why this stranger ordering him.
 
"Hahahaha" he turned around after hearing a merry laugh from his back. The little stranger in front of him is holding her stomach in laughter as to why? he don't have any idea. 
 
"Look at your pants. I draw some circles in that bench with my color and it stained your pants when you sat there!"
 
He looked at his back and was shocked to see his pants with some stains of orange colors. He looked at the little girl in his front to see her handling him a piece of crayon.
 
"Here. Do it like this" she instructed just like how she did this a while ago while the latter followed what he was told afraid to be yelled again.
 
After some the little girl sat on the bench where there is a hue of some pink and red. After some seconds of pressing her in the bench she finally stood up and laughed seeing her stained white shorts.
 
"Were even now! I'm Seo Joo Hyun. What's your name?"
 
He hesitantly reach his right hand for a hand shake before introducing his self.
 
 
 
 
"I'm Jung Yong Hwa".
 
 
***
 
Author's Note:
 
waaahh... This is going to be my first fic that's why I'm still lacking. I've been a secret reader for so long and decided to join AFF.
 
I'll update on the next chapter soon.. I'll appreciate your comment and suggestions.
 
Thank you...
 
*Hanggang sa muli!  😉