Chapter 4

CLOVER: I Give You My First Love
Chapter 4
 
Weeks passed like a blinked of an eye and Yonghwa had already recovered from his operation. 
 
***
 
After the nurse rant about the do's and don'ts, he was now on his ways towards  the office of his Doctor. Who else? Dr. Seo. 
 
He misses Seo Joo Hyun already, and it's been a week since her last visit, he's afraid that Seohyun had already found a new bestfriend to replace him.
 
***
 
Seohyun is in her way home with her classmate Nicole. The latter was blabbering about the last episode of Naruto she watched the night before. But she is too pre-occupied on how she can help Yonghwa to get better.
 
"And you know what Hyunnie? Naruto together with Sakura, Sasuke, and Konohamaru searched for a clover! And it's very cool! Because they said that in a thousands of Clover there is only one with four leaves because the rest has only three leaves! And if you found a four leaved clover, and you wished to the God of Clover it is believe that your wish will be granted! Daebbak right?" She said while clapping her hands every moment. "That's  why Naruto together with--"
 
Seohyun was not really in the mood to listen to Nicole but the word 'wish' and 'granted' caught her attention. She turned to Nicole that is still on her monologue "What do you mean 'wish' Nicole?" She asked.
 
"Huh?"
 
"Didn't you just talked about wish? What will I do to make my wish come true?"
 
"You mean you didn't listen to what I've just said?" Nicole asked earning a silly grin  from Seohyun. "Tsk! I said if you found a four leaved clover and you wished to the God of Clover, your wish will be granted. That's why I'm telling you Naruto together with--"
 
"Nics, What do you mean 'four leaved clover'? Isn't all clover has four leaves?"
 
Nicole looked at her in disbelief how can this Seohyun is clueless about clover when everyone she knows, knows about the clover? "Of course there's only one clover with four leaves!"
 
"Jinjja?"
 
"Jinjja! Aish!"
 
Before Nicole knows, Seohyun is already running away from her. "Bye Nicole!! I still need to find my wish"
 
***
 
After that day, Seohyun spent almost a week searching for a four leaved clover in the small hill near the hospital. It's hard to find that clover, but she's determined to find it. 
 
*** 
 
Once he arrived at the door where a name plate of Seohyun's Abeoji's name where placed, he waited until he heard the usual 'come in' from the man inside. He opened the door and peeked inside.
 
After seeing who the visitor was, Dr. Seo smiled and waved to his young patient. "What can I do for you Yonghwa?" He asked. "Are you not feeling well?"
 
"No, Doc I'm fine. I just want to ask if Seohyun is already here. She's not visiting me."
 
"Ah... Seohyun is still in her school maybe she'll come later."
 
***
 
After her father told her that she can bond with her bestfriend again , she decided to cancel her another 'Clover Hunting Schedule' because she wants to spend her time with Yonghwa. She's excited to tell him about her school and other stuffs.
 
She's walking to 'their' bench when she saw Yonghwa talking to a pretty girl. But she's confident that she's a lot more prettier than that girl. A black smoke instantly covered Seohyun's face indicating her change of mood, before she stormed to the bench where Yonghwa is sitting.
 
She came to his back without him and the girl knowing before pinching his ears not too hard earing an " Ahhhh~!" From Yonghwa.
 
 
***
 
Yonghwa waited for Seohyun. An hour passed yet she's still not there. 'Maybe she's still at school' he thought, " yes, I'll just wait  for her here."
 
He grabbed his notebook to scribe some again. Until he heard a little girly voice in his front. He looked up to the girl in his front.
 
"hi!" That girl said.
 
"hi" he greet back. Before focusing on one of his masterpiece again.
 
"Can I sit here?" She asked.
 
Yonghwa looked squarely to the girl, she's smiling to him, yet his thinking if it's allowed to let the girl sit on the space beside him that is obviously reserved for his bestfriend. 
 
'Maybe I should let her sit, then when Seohyun comes I'll tell her to find another place' he thought 'yes that's right'
 
"Okay." He said and continue on . He noticed that the girl sat beside him.
 
"What is your name?" The girl asked.
 
"Yonghwa"
 
"Ah, nice to meet you Yonghwa, I'm Yoon Eun Hye"
 
"Nice to meet you too"
 
Silence.
 
Silence.
 
Silence.
 
"Why are you not playing ball with the other kids in this hospital?" The girl named Eun Hye asked. He looked at her and saw her grinning "Or are you a gay? You're a gay right? A gay who prefers sketching pretty dresses than playing balls"
 
He looked at the girl in shocked. How can she say that he's a GAY?! When he knows he's not?! Seohyun said he's handsome that's why there's not a chance that his a gay.
 
"I'm not a gay! My bestfriend said I'm handsome that's why I'm not a gay!"
 
"But why aren't you playing with them?"
 
"Even thought I want to play with them I can't! I just can't"
 
"Do you have a h--heart disease?"
 
"How did you know??"
 
"Because I have too. That's what I've heard when I heard my omma talked to the Doctor."
 
"You mean you're not allowed to be tired too? To eat too much sweet and oily food?"
 
"Yes"
 
"Ahhhh...."
 
Silence.
 
Silence.
 
Silence.
 
"Do you have a friend here in the hospital?" Eun Hye asked.
 
"yes. Only one."
 
"jinjja?! i have one too!"
 
"Nugu?"
 
"YOU!"
 
"ME?! Since when?!"
 
"Since NOW! Why you don't want?"
 
"eh..." Before he can agree to her he felt a pain in his right ear "Ahhh~!"
 
He turned around too see Seohyun with a black aura surrounding her. He shivered, he remembered  Seohyun's face when she shouted at him in their first day.
 
"J--Joohyun-ah!" He exclaimed but his dear friend turned her back to him and walked away. Forehead creased, Lips pouting, Arms crossed and Feet stomping.
 
"Yonghwa-shi! Your friend is scary!" He heard Eun Hye said.
 
"Ne."
 
"You should follow her!"
 
"Arasseo."
 
"But don't run!"
 
***
 
'That Jung Yonghwa! jinjja!' Seohyun repeated in her mind for the nth time. 
 
"Joohyun!"
 
She heard Yonghwa not far from her back.  'I'm not going to look at you stick boy!' She chanted. 
 
She keeps on walking. She's on her way towards her new sanctuary, the small hill near the hospital. And she can say that Yonghwa is at her back.
 
She sat on the thousand of clover on the ground and leaned her back on the trunk of the tree. Still with her creased forehead, crossed arms and pouting lips.
 
***
 
Yonghwa sat next to Seohyun. He's wondering what did he do wrong to make her angry.
 
"Hyunnie" he said while poking her on her side.
 
"Please talk to me..."
 
"Hyun..."
 
"Seohyunnnn"
 
"Joohyunnie...."
 
 
"Uri yeoppeun Joohyunnie.... Plea--"
 
"I HATE YOU JUNG YONG HWA!" She shouted.
 
"Wae? I'm your bestfriend! You should love me!"
 
"I don't have a bestfriend! You're not my bestfriend!"
 
"Huh? What did I do?"
 
"You're a liar! You said I'm you're only bestfriend but you lie!"
 
"I'm not! You're really my one and only bestfriend!"
 
"but you cheated on me?! You cheater!"
 
"I cheated on you? I'm a cheater now?"
 
"yes!"
 
"I didn't!"
 
"Yes you are! You're very happy talking with that pretty girl! But I'm the prettiest!"
 
"I didn't cheat on you! You're my bestfriend! Forever and always! And yes my bestfriend is the prettiest!"
 
"jinjja?" Seohyun asked while wiping her tears.
 
"Ne.. Miane, I made Joohyun cry"
 
"Aniyo.."
 
"I'm your bestfriend forever" Yonghwa said offering his pinky "promise"
 
Seohyun linked her pinky to Yonghwa's before sealing their promise. "Promise"
 
****
 
Author's Note:
 
just finished editing chapter 4!!! Sorry for the wrong spelling, I've write that in a rush...
 
please wait for the next update!
 
-gogumajam13