Chapter 6

CLOVER: I Give You My First Love

Almost ten years had past, things are getting better. Seohyun and I are still together, going strong to forever, the only thing that didn't change is the fact that I still have this damn sickness. Ever since that operation when I'm just 8, I become extra careful. I don't want that things to happen again, I can't take to see them crying because of me. I need to go to hospital for my regular check upsince we're still searching for the perfect donor. Whenever we got the news that theres a possible donor I can't help to think of backing out. How can I be sure that after the operation my feelings won't change? Will my love for Seohyun will change and diminish the moment they replace my heart with another? I don't know, I have many thoughts and it scares me knowing that I don't know the answer to hundread of  'what if's' inside my mind.

My time is nearing, last week I just turned 19, and my 20 years limit is coming to an end. Am I going to die when I reach 20? Again, I don't know.

***

Shouts and cheers are can be heard in the four corners of the gymnasium. My classmates are having fun playing basketball. Girls and boys are wearing their school uniforms well except for me, I'm always in the sideline, watching them play until they pant really hard. One of them is MY Seohyun. She's still the same little girl who can be monster at times. We're really opposite to each other, she's very athletic, she can play basketball just like now, she just shoot a 3 point, she can also play softball, volleyball, soccer, any sport that involves a ball, name it and she's good at it. As for me? Since I'm not allowed to tire myself, I'm focused in academics and specially music.

The bell started to ring indicating that our P.E. class is over. One by one my classmates started to walk out of the room as weel as the other students from the class lower than us. I watched Seohyun walk out of the gym with Tiffany and Jessica, they're talking about this certain teen band that they love. 

I just stepped out of the door when I heard some shrieks, gasps and a couple of smirks and mocks from the small crowd in my front. Curiousity got into me, thats why I peek in between the heads and thats the time when I saw what is happening. Seohyun is there, standing stiff at where she stands, Tiffany and Jessica were steps behind her. Her hair is dripping wet not from the sweat from the earlier activity but from water.

Three boys who looks like crap from the other section managed to splashed a bucket of water to Seohyun making herwhite shirt wet and hugged her body like a second skin making her skin almost visible.

 

"Oh babe..what a beautiful secene" the guy who seems like the leader said."And pink bra suits you well sweetheart." he added with a smirk, eyes obviously darted on her chest scanning it like an x-ray machine.

 

Yonghwa watched how Seohyun tried to cover her chest with her shaking arms. Tears of embarassment are starting to form in the corner of her eyes as she look at her feet, trying to think of better ways to escape. Blood rushed to his head, with a gritted teeth and a pair of fist ready to punch a pretty face. He stormed towards the center of attraction and drop his coat around Seohyun's shoulder. He didn'y waste any second and punch the guys straight in his face making him fall first at the cold hallway.

The sound of body hitting the floor made Seohyun comeback to her senses. She looked at the new comer and her eyes instantly widened at the sight of a furious Yonghwa who is throwing punch after punch to the guy. 

 

"Yong! Stop!" she said, trying to pull Yonghwa away from the guy. She didn't know that he can be this strong, she's having a hard time pulling him. "Geumanhae!...Yonghwa!... Jung Yong Hwa I said stop!"

 

She pulled once more, this time with so much effort making Yonghwa sat on the floor. The three guys are starting to back away but Yonghwa tried to stand up to throw another punch. She doesn't know what to do. She pulled him again and this time slapped him really hard. Tears are flowing in her cheeks, she felt sorry for slapping him at the same time afraid of what will happen to him after this. To much emotion is not good to him.

 

The slapped made Yonghwa stayed still, he look at her with shock evident in his face. She hugged him with both of her arms, not minding the pairs of eyes watching them like a drama addict at primetime. Seconds after that she heard him gasp, obviously having a hard time in breathing. She asked for help, and Yonghwa was send to the school's clinic. 

 

***

 

A/N:

Bye bye little YongSeo!!! haha  4 to 5 chapters to go and I'm done with this. I'm thnking of writing another fic after this but since this fic is still on going, I'll set aside those ideas first. 

I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow, I need to go to university. Enrollment is on going...

Your comments inspires me...:))) 

 

-gogumajam13