Chapter 7

Sins

“So you all felt it too?” Belphegor asked. Amon scoffed and slammed the huge beer glass he was holding on to the table, making everyone – except for his other six companions – at the bar jump slightly in surprise.

“What do you take us for? Insensitive morons? How could anyone miss a disturbance that big?” He growled and proceeded to throw his glass somewhere, having to no particular care if he managed to hit anyone or not – this was Hell after all. Such actions were normal that no one cared about it anymore, not that they did in the beginning anyway.

“That was a good throw… I wish I can throw that strong too,” Leviathan dreamily sighed as he stared at where the glass hit and shattered.

“Where the hell is your goddamned pride? Never show that pathetic side of you again!” Lucifer ordered as he stared incredulously as Leviathan who didn’t even spare him a glance, too lost murmuring everything he was envious of.

“Easy for you to say; after all, that is the only thing you have,” Mammon smirked, giving everyone a peek at his solid gold teeth. Lucifer only glared at him and gulped his beer in one go, eyes never leaving Mammon’s.

“Hey! That was mine!” Beelzebub shouted at Lucifer, moving to a protective stance on his glasses of beer, afraid someone might take it all way again.

Belphegor only stared at what was happening with bored eyes. As much as he wanted to ignore all of them and sleep right there, he couldn't. His master clearly ordered him to investigate the disturbance and he had no plans on disobeying it, afraid to face the sloth’s wrath.

But before he could do anything, a hand skittered along his biceps and landed on his chest, a second later he could feel hot puffs of air on his ear and his nostrils were filled with the familiar sweet, tempting scent that all of the demons - and sins alike – are addicted too.

“What do you say about ditching these morons here? I saw an empty alley here and I’m dying to check that place out," A husky voice whispered on his ears and Belphegor’s body was wrecked with violent shivers of arousal, an effect only Asmodeus and Lust himself could do effortlessly.

“That’s unfair. Why are you giving only Belphegor attention, Asmodeus?” Leviathan whined, glaring hatefully at Belphegor who only shrugged in response.

Asmodeus chuckled and winked playfully at the demon of envy. “You were all ignoring me.”

“But still I’m jealous-“ Leviathan was cut short when Belphegor lost whatever patience he has and slammed both his hand on the table, effectively getting all the attention.

“Look. I know we all hate each other’s presence but you need to listen to me so that we can all leave immediately and never bother with each other again,” The demon of sloth spoke, ignoring Lucifer’s raging eyes and Asmodeus’ soft murmurs of ‘but I want to be bothered by you all.’

“Well spit it out already, I still have a long list of humans to tempt,” Mammon spoke and the rest of the demons grunted in agreement.

Belphegor sighed to himself and promised to sleep for a century after this whole fiasco is over. “Does anyone one of you know where the disturbance came from? If my master is right, it came from here.” The demon of sloth could see all the other demons were all in deep thought and the whole table was bathed in silence, catching everyone’s attention because it was the first time all the seven demons where silent, they usually are very rowdy when together.

“It came from the core, from the box to be more specific.” All heads snapped at Asmodeus.

“Are you sure about that?” Amon scoffed and Asmodeus only smiled.

“Positive.”

“How did you know anyway?” Lucifer asked with an eyebrow raised, his skeptical eyes never leaving Asmodeus’ widening smile.

“I believe that is something that has nothing to do with you. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to leave now. Duty calls.” He winked to everyone in the table before walking away and left the place, making a similar phrase run through the minds of his fellow demons.

What the hell is that bastard up to?


A/N: Sorry for this late update. I was on a trip and it was really hard getting any reception for my phone and plus, I suffered a minor writer’s block for this story. So I’m really sorry for this short and crappy update :)

Don’t forget to comment~

Edited by rumourhasit12~