Chapter 6

Sins

“So… who’ll start talking?” Woohyun voiced as he warily stared at a guilty Howon and Dongwoo and a seething Sungyeol. The four of them were at the coffee shop Sungyeol and Woohyun visited this morning.

After seeing the shocking sight earlier, Woohyun decided it would be best if the three of them talked this out first, before they dragged anyone else into this. It was also best this way because the younger Sloth wasn’t present and it would definitely be a nasty sight if he was the one who found out – instead of the tall choding.

Sungyeol grunted and he shifted his eyes away from the guilty couple in front of him – staring instead at the people passing along the streets. Woohyun sighed at his friend’s attitude and turned towards the couple in front of him, giving them a comforting smile and nodded – giving them the signal to start explaining and not to worry about Sungyeol.

“It’s what it looks like," Howon deadpanned and stared straight at Sungyeol, who was stubborn and continued to stare at outside. But the twitching of his fingers told a different story and Howon smiled in relief – no matter what anyone said, he knew Sungyeol best.

Dongwoo elbowed the greed to his side. “What the hell are you saying?” He hissed, his orbs turning into pink – indicated he was beyond pissed.

Woohyun laughed nervously as he stared at Dongwoo, it’ll be really, really bad if he decided to lose control and accidentally summoned Beelzebub.

Although they could summon their demons at will, there were times when they lost sense of rationality and let their inner Sin control them, a phenomenon all their demons loved because during this time they could create all kinds of havoc and no one could stop them – their masters themselves have lost control. A great example of this was when the last time one of them lost control – it was Sunggyu and well, let’s just say it was named as the Black Plague and nearly wiped out all of Europe.

Howon grabbed Dongwoo’s hand and squeezed it comfortingly, watching with soft eyes how those wide doe innocent pink eyes turned back to soft brown. Woohyun released a sigh of relief and turned back to his tall friend, who still didn’t shift from his position.

“Is there anything you want to say Sungyeol?” The man stared at him before taking a sip of his Americano and looking back to the streets. Woohyun nodded in understanding – Sungyeol wanted him to take over.

Woohyun faced the couple and took a sip of his own drink. “So when did this start?” The two in front of him shared a glance before looking back at him.

“I believe the attraction was there from the very beginning. I don’t know why we never noticed it but it had always been there. And I know you noticed it to.” It was Dongwoo who answered and he stared squarely at Woohyun.

The lust only smiled because he indeed has noticed it – not only theirs though. There wad also this thick between Myungsoo and Sungyeol and he knew for a fact it wad not one sided. And please don’t get him started with what he and his own twin brother had.

“Well if that’s the case, then why did you two got together with different people?” Dongwoo and Howon looked stunned when Woohyun asked that question. Indeed, why?

“I-I,” Dongwoo stuttered, looking at everywhere but at Woohyun’s eyes. “Sungjong begged me to…” He finally muttered. It was Woohyun’s turn to be stunned at that.

“Sungjong what?” He clarified. Dongwoo bit his lips and nodded. Well that was unexpected. Who would have thought…

“For me it was because it felt right at the moment.” Howon shrugged. “But after a while it became something weird yet right and it implanted doubts in me.”

“So you’re saying that it was alright to pursue it even though you were having your doubts?” Sungyeol finally joined in the conversation. Howon boldly stared at him and nodded without shame – ignoring Woohyun’s alarmed wide eyes and Dongwoo’s horrified ones.

Sungyeol snorted. “You really have no shame.” Howon laughed and winked at the choding.

“You already knew that from the beginning, babe.”

Sungyeol’s whole body was wrecked with shivers as he glared icily at a smirking Howon. Before anyone could do anything, the choding released a battle cry and attacked Howon by sitting on his lap and pounding his chest. The greed only laughed as he let his lover (or ex-lover?) do as he pleased, enjoying the bewildered looks Woohyun and Dongwoo are giving them.

“Uhh… what’s going on?” Woohyun asked, not really sure of what was happening. Dongwoo nodded as a sign he also wanted to know what was going on. He was not really trusting his voice at the moment.

“I was never angry about your relationship in the first place – it’s your happiness who am I to stop that? I was just jealous because Howon managed to get the man he really wants yet I can only look at mine from afar.” Sungyeol sighed. Howon’s gaze softened as he wrapped his arms around the choding’s waist and cradled his head on his chest.

“My poor Yeoliepop…” Howon cooed and Sungyeol scrunched his face in disgust.

“I’m not yours anymore though,” Sungyeol muttered and Howon gave a howl laugh, staring at Dongwoo and caressing his face.

“Nonsense! You and Dongwoo belong to me you know?” The greed received two smacks in the head as answer. Woohyun couldn’t help but laugh in relief by how things had gone smoothly. He was expecting something much more dramatic – knowing how much of a drama queen Sungyeol was – but he had also forgotten the fact that they have someone who knew the choding best inside and out.

Woohyun was busy laughing at Sungyeol’s on the floor – when Dongwoo pushed him off Howon’s lap and sat himself there – when they all felt it, the disturbance.

Howon was the first one to react, trapping Dongwoo in his arms and shielded him from something, anything and Dongwoo buried his face deep in Howon’s chest, body shaking in fear. Sungyeol’s eyes widen in alarm and he griped at the coffee table and Woohyun stayed rooted to his seat, face as pale as snow and eyes wide in fear.

Not even a second after it happened it also disappeared, making all them frozen in their places out of shock.
“Wh-what was that?” Sungyeol broke through the silence and they all looked at each other, not knowing what to say. Except Woohyun.

“! I know very well what happened and we really need to go back to the mansion.” Woohyun said in a hurried tone and before rushing out of the coffee shop, leaving three bewildered people, but he didn't really care at the moment.

What the did you do now Pandora?


A/N: I tried to make this longer – I really did! But I guess this is all I can manage for now XD

And ohhh~ the mystery is building now! But knowing how much of a sadist I am, I’ll try to prolong the revelation as long as I can! Hopefully it’ll be long….

Don’t forget to comment! *^^*

Edited by rumourhasit12~