Chapter 5

Sins

Sunggyu and Myungsoo were engaging in a battle of tongues and spits when they felt the disturbance.

Sunggyu was the first one to withdraw and greedily as much air as he could. “D-did you feel that?” He asked. Myungsoo nodded his head as he was also breathing heavily – having the same state as the older.

Myungsoo swallowed the spit pooling in his mouth before looking at Sunggyu square in the eye. “What do you think that was?” Sunggyu shrugged and looked past the younger’s shoulders and towards the windows – staring at the clear blue sky that seemed to be mocking him greatly.

The couple had moved back to their room after Sungyeol left the mansion. Myungsoo was sitting atop of their king sized quilt bed and Sunggyu was straddling him – making the position easier for what they were about to do, before they were unexpectedly interrupted.

“I’m worried Myung. The kids are not yet back and I have no idea what the hell just happened," Sunggyu confessed, taking his eyes off the windows and stared at Myungsoo.

Worried for Woohyun, you mean, it took Myungsoo all the fiber of his being to hold back the remark and instead pulled Sunggyu closer to him and hugged him tight, rubbing his back in a soothing manner.

“Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure they would all be running back here after they felt it.” Myungsoo tried to reassure the older but Sunggyu wasn’t convinced. He buried his face deeper at the juncture of Myungsoo’s neck and breathed deeply the scent that is purely Myungsoo. It may be not what he wanted or even dreamed of but it will suffice for now, he just needed someone to reassure and take care of him for once – and not the other way around.

“I hope your right Myung, I really hope your right," Sunggyu whispered and the younger pulled Sunggyu's head off his shoulders and gave him a dazzling smile.

“Don’t worry Gyu, I’m always right.” And Sunggyu let himself fall over the soft velvety sheets and welcomed the hungry, relenting touches and kisses the younger gave him with open arms – knowing too damn well it will never compare to what he had always wanted – and experienced – from another man he knew will never be his.

For he has tasted the forbidden fruit under the soft illuminating moonlight that seemed to just enhance everything under the cool, calming breeze of the Sahara Desert.

Because, what’s more forbidden – yet oh so satisfying – than Lust himself?


A/N: Sorry for the short update guys! I just feel like Myunggyu isn’t getting their fair share of screen time so here it is! And I have no excuse for updating too long… I caught a nasty cold and well – Flappy Bird happened XD

Edited by rumourhasit12~