Chapter 2: *You Guys Know Each Other?*

Who Might Have Known It Was You? (You Who Came Unexpectedly)

PicMonkey+Collage.jpg

*Sehun*

 

Great! New neighbors! Is not new in this place.

 

That house have rolled of people almost every year. And through this window, I’ve seen so many people live at the other side. Drunken guys, fat guys, couples, business men, babies, even dogs have lived there.

 

But it’s curious, a girl has never touched that room.

 

Guess, I might be lucky this time…

 

“Sehun-ah! Get in here”   I heard my mom screaming through the stairs.

 

My mom always have this friendly spirit, she likes welcoming new neighbors, even if they just leave in a few months.

 

I went downstairs and my mother had the biggest smile on her face, she was carrying her “Welcome” basket full of groceries for the neighbors.

 

She and her stupid ideas of socializing.

 

“You should better behave this time Sehun! We don’t want to get enrolled in misunderstands, got it?”  

My father said while I stepped outside of the house.

 

We rang the bell and waited for the response.

 

The door opened a few seconds after, a guy like my father's age came out and my mother greeted him.

 

"Hello! We are your next-door neighbors. Welcome to the neighborhood.”

 

“Oh! Well thanks for the welcome. We are glad that you take some of your time to come here just to greet us. Would you like to come in?”    He said.

 

Oh we don’t want to bother you, you must be really busy”   My mother replied, as always…

 

 

“Don’t worry at all, we were resting anyways. Please come in”

 

“OH! What a beautiful house!”   My mother said, exaggerating.

 

“It’s the same as ours, nothing that can surprise”   I said, not excited at all.

 

“Shut up!”   My mother elbowed me.

 

My father spoke and said: “We are Mr. and Ms. Oh. And this is our son. Oh Sehun.”

 

“Hi sir! It’s a pleasure to meet you”   I said, in a fake voice.

 

It’s a pleasure to meet you as well young man. We are Mr. and Ms. Han. By the way, how old are you son?”

 

“Fifteen sir”   I responded.

 

“Oh really?”   He said in a cheeky tone that got me surprised.

 

What is he going to do? Kidnap me?

 

“We have a girl same aged as you! Soo Jin-ah! Come here!”

 

He shouted and I got excited.

 

So it’s a girl who’s going to live in the room?

 

As soon as his father yelled at her, she came running and …

 

Wait a minute, I know her… Isn’t she…?

 

“Y-YOU!” We yelled at each other.

 

NO WAY! She’s the idiot that made me trip on the supermarket in the evening!

 

“Goofy Apples?!”

 

“Useless Jerk!”

 

“You guys know each other?”  Mr. Han said, curious.

 

“Hey where are your manners?!” I said pointing at her for her last comment.

 

“Where are YOUR manners?”   She yelled at me

 

“Haha! So now I’m the bad guy!”   I said in a sarcastic tone.

 

“Well you could at least help me get up!”   Ok this girl is just being more and more ridiculous.

 

“Yah! Why should I help you?” I scoffed.

 

“Would you please stop?  Sehun! Go back to the house NOW! The first thing we talk about and the first thing you do!” My mom shouted, upset for what she had seen.

 

“Y-yes mom” “I’m sorry for causing you trouble Mrs. Han”   I stuttered and bowed at them. Then glance at Goofy Apples and left the house.

 

Geez! This girl will cause me a lot of trouble…

 

*Soo Jin*

 

“And as for you miss…”   My dad glanced at me, furious. “Go to your room, and don’t come down until I SAID SO!”

 

“Yes father” I responded “Good evening Mrs. Oh”

 

I went upstairs and entered my room. I closed the door gently and looked around. I started decorating at my style, everything just seemed really nice.

 

I glanced at the window from the corner of my eye. Somehow I felt like I was being watched.

 

Strange… who will it be?

 

I walked to the window and saw a pair of long legs laying in a bed.

 

“That’s weird”   I mutter.

 

“Will that be the jerk?” “Eugh… no!” “I hope it’s just a dog living in there”   I said, leaning my head on the railing of my window.

 

“You know I can still hear every single word you’re saying”   Sehun shot back.

 

“Apples, you’re going to be such a pain in the … why don’t you just keep your distance”   He said.

 

“Who said I wouldn’t!”   I said shooting the window on his stupid face.

 

I closed the recently placed curtains and planned on never see that jerk’s face again, well, at least for now…

 

~The Next Morning~

 

 

I heard my mom silently coming into my room, she sat in my bed, I was awake already, but I honestly didn’t wanted to go to school. It was the FIRST day of school. In a NEW school. With PEOPLE that I DON’T know.

 

This is definitely not my stuff

 

“Soo Jin” “Soo Jin-ah!”   I heard my mom muttering in a soft voice.

 

Maybe if I don’t move, she might thing that I’m sleeping.

 

“Soo-Jin-ah! Han Soo Jin!”

 

Don’t breathe… she might thing you’re dead and leave

 

“HAN SOO JIN! WAKE UP!”   She said while hitting my .

 

“Ok fine I’m awake!”   I replied, obviously mad.

 

“This is your uniform… get ready for school

 

I dressed and took a little breakfast. I’m not that hungry, the nerves eat me inside.

 

 

*Moments before*

 

I walked inside of the teacher’s room, and introduced myself to my homeroom teacher. She politely introduced herself and when the bell rang, she asked me to follow her.

 

We entered in the classroom and I was freaking out.

 

“Students! Attention please!”   She said in a loud voice.

 

“She is the new student that will remain in the class for this year. Please introduce yourself”

 

“Hello! My name is Han Soo Jin. I’m the new student here, so please treat me well”

 

“Owww… what a cutie” “She seems nice”   I heard voices muttering everywhere. I didn’t know if they were mucking of me or they actually meant it.

 

“Soo Jin, go sit next to Joon Myun” “Kim Joon Myun, please raise your hand”

 

A sweet, good-looking guy raised his hand and threw a smile to me, I quickly walked towards him and sat by his side.

 

“Hello” He said in a soft voice “My name is Kim Joon Myun, but you can call me Suho”

 

“Hello! Suho-ssi! “I am Soo Jin! Is nice to meet you!”   I said, a little embarrassed.

 

“NO! Just call me Suho, I don’t want any formalities between us okay?”

 

“Fine”   I said.

 

Classes past and Suho and I started to get along pretty well. He’s a warm person, I really enjoy his company.

Lunch time finally came and he walked me to the cafeteria, where we bought food and we sat in a table together.

 

“So you say that you were scared of coming to school just because you didn’t know anyone. HAHA!! Don’t joke like this”  He bluffed.

 

“It’s not a joke, I’m not good at making friends and honestly, I don’t get along with girls either. In my old school, I had a group of friends that were only guys. All girls were obviously jealous and they always made rumors about me being a tomboy”

“But you seem so girly… besides you’re pretty”   He said in a playful tone. Making me blush, obviously.

 

“HYUNG!”   I heard a familiar voice saying…

 

“Oh! Sehun-ah! You’re here!”  Suho turned his head and greeted his…

 

Oh My God not that jerk again!!”

 

“Sehun! This girl is our new friend! Her name is Soo Jin and…”   Suho was introducing me before this idiot interrupted.

 

“APPLES!” “Didn’t I told you to keep your distance”   He said, “fascinated” of seeing me, again.

 

“It’s not my fault that my parents choose this school”   I replied.

 

“You guys know each other?”   Suho asked, very curious.

 

Second person asking the same question...

 

“Something like that…”   I muttered.

 

*After school*

 

Suho walked with us to our houses. Apparently, he and Sehun have been friends since 1st grade! They know each other very well, and as Suho said, “You only need one true friend to be fine in this life, you know?”

Of course that I knew that very well, I already had six of them and I abandoned them.

 

“So here we are!”  Sehun snapped me out of my thoughts. “Apples! Go back to your house, we don’t need you from now on”

 

Geez he’s like a little kid.

 

“Sehun-ah!”   Suho finally spoke “Don’t call her that way” He said, while giving me a cute smile.

 

Fine, I’m leaving now”   I said, a bit disappointed.

 

“Wait!”   A door opened in front of us and a body stopped us from moving a single inch.

 

“You can’t leave sweetie!! Your parents are not home, how are you going to manage to cook by yourself?”

Sweet, cutie Miss Oh. I love her.

 

“Don’t worry Miss Oh, I will buy something for me later”  I said, obviously trying to avoid Sehun’s game of torture.

 

“Oh! Don’t say nonsense Soo Jin-ine” “Come in and I will prepare something healthier than the junk food they sell on super market.” “Suho-ah”   she said turning at a confused Suho.

 

“Yes Miss. Oh” He replied, politely.

 

“It has being a while dear, look! You got so handsome in this vacations”   Miss Oh said while cupping his face. Oh she’s so sweet. I have no idea where this jerk of Sehun came from.

 

“Thanks Miss. Oh”   He said while blushing, haha I’ve never seen him blush, he looks so cute.

 

“Come in”   She said in a warm voice.

 

After helping Miss Oh with the food, we ate and shared a talk. Finally I was able to hear Sehun’s voice without that stupid sarcastic tone he uses with me.

 

After we ended eating, Miss Oh forced Sehun to wash the dishes with her, so Suho and I stayed on the living room, chatting

 

"So how do you know Sehun?"

 

"Well, I've just moved in next-door, and his parents introduced with mines, they got along pretty well, so I guess, my family is friends with his"  I explained.

 

"So you're his friend?" 

 

"Of course no! He's a self-centric idiot!"

 

"Relax! It's just a question" Suho said, while patting my back.

 

*Sehun*

 

My mom adores inviting people home, even if I don’t like them.

 

YES! I'm talking to you Apples!

 

I have no idea why does Suho even likes her. She's so dumb.

 

"Honey! Calm down! You almost broke that glass" my mom said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

"Sorry"   I said, while washing the dishes intensely, again.

 

"What's wrong dear?"   Mother asked concerned.

 

I didn’t reply her.

 

"You know, you should treat SooJin better, she is not a bad girl, she is really interesting, and maybe if you behave well with each other, you wouldn't have so much problems in the future"

 

I smirked and said : "I like teasing her, its pure fun"

 

"Perhaps you 'LIKE' her"  she emphasize.

 

"Are you crazy? I HATE her! She is so annoying"  I whinned.

 

"That's what you say now..."

 

No mom, that is what I will ALWAYS say.

 

 

A/N: SO I will be back at school soon, but that doesn't mean that I won't be updating, maybe not that fast, but still I will.

I know the story sounds a bit boring for the moment, even I will be desperate, but BELIEVE ME it will get waaaay better before guys.

Have a nice weekend! <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG_Kgq6-R36_Z1zBrgG9K