Chapter 4: “School will be awkward tomorrow”

Who Might Have Known It Was You? (You Who Came Unexpectedly)

PicMonkey+Collage.jpg

*Soo Jin*

We finished what it has been the most awkward reunion that we have had. I knew that Sehun wanted me to pretend that we enjoyed our company, but he definitely crossed the line.

 

The four of us came out of the cafe, Suho drove us home and waved us goodbye from the car.

Then, before we came in, Sehun opened his mouth.

 

"Great performance Apples! I never knew you had acting skills!"  He pointed out sarcastically.

 

"You're welcome, goodnight!" I said

 

"Ok then, thank you! I owe you one!" He said before leaving, but I stopped him.

 

"Wo wo wo wo wait! You don't owe me "ONE" you owe me Five! Remember?" I said, emphasizing the numbers.

 

"Oh... that... yeah well I guess I do, just don't make it so hard for me can you?

 

"Sweet and naive Sehun! Why should I have pity of you?" I said, waving him goodbye.

 

I will definitely not have mercy on you...

 

Now that I remember it, Go Yoo Ri is that girl that everyone talks about, but not of the good way. She is the one who is in our Art class... but how did Suho ended up with her even knowing her reputation?

 

2 months after

 

Finally! A weekend together!

 

"Sweetie! We have to decide which place you will like to travel on this vacations. Where would you like to go?"

My dad told me curious, while I was very excited. We haven't had family vacations since I was 7.

 

And now I'm 17.

 

Waaait...

 

I haven't had family vacations on 10 years?

 

Worse than that....

 

I have spent my weekends without my family for 10 years?

 

Now that I remeber,  all the answers are yes.

 

I meet Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, Tao and Lay when I was 6, and since then, it was like if they lived in my house. That's why I had so much memories of them.

I'm starting to miss them again.

 

"Mmm what about Disneyland?"

 

"Haha really? A grown up teenager wants to go to California, to Disneyland?"  My mom asked mocking-toned.

 

"Yes, it was my dream since child. Please take me there!"

 

My father's cellphone started to ring and he quickly left the living room.

 

"So when are we leaving?" I asked concerned.

 

"Probably next friday, we will ask your school for a special permission, so you can be absent friday and monday"

My mom explained.

 

"Waaahhh!! Really? 4 days of weekend vacations?!?" I was really impressed, we haven't taken so much days off.

 

For 4 days, I'm making all my worries fly away!

And for worries, I mean Sehun's presence.

 

"Honey! Can you come here for a minute?" My father asked my mom, and she quickly went to his spot. I was too happy to know what was going on.

 

They argued about something for a minute and one of them finally said:

 

"Soo Jin, it's getting late, why don't you go back to your room and talk about the trip tomorrow" my mother said in a tone that I didn't found normal.

 

"Okay! Have a good night!"   I wished them, going back to my room.

 

I started doing my homework and after a few hours of concentration, I could finally end it.  But something strange happened when I turned my seat to my backpack, I saw something running from the bathroom to the bookshelf.

 

Oh, God please be my imagination...

 

I slowly got up and took the bat that Xiumin got me for my birthday, carefully, I moved my feet next to the bookshelf and hit the corner with the bat.

 

I heard little steps, running from side to side...

 

Oh My God !!!

 

I hit it once again and heard screeching.

 

OH MY OH MY OH MY!!

 

"What to do? What to do?!"

 

My mind got blank and I tried to think about a quick solution.

 

Oh Sehun.

 

I unconsciously smirked raising a brow. I opened my window and screamed:

 

"Yah! Sehun!" 

 

No response.

 

“Sehun! I’m talking to you!”   I shouted.

 

“What do you want now?!”   

I think that I woke him up, I could guess it from the sleepy voice he had, raspy, different from all his annoying tones, the ones he uses just to “make my day”.

 

This voice was somehow, attracting?

 

“H-hey you! Come here and help me!”   I stuttered at him.

 

“H-hey h-hey, no I don’t want to”    He mimicked.

 

“Haha very funny, you know you should do it baaaaahhhhh!!!!!!”   

 

I was about to remind him about the five wishes when I felt something running through my feet and inmediatly screamed.

 

*Sehun*

 

I knew that she will remind me about the five wishes, how does she dare to interrupt my sleep? Why am I surprised, she always does.

 

Wait, why is she screaming, what’s going on? Is there something in her room? Like a thief or something?

Is she okay?

 

I didn’t had any time to think about it twice and I ran to the window, climbing it as quick as I could and landed in the floor, but somehow, I stepped wrong, and lost my balance, falling along-side something.

 

Or maybe someone?

 

I think that I lost conscience for a second, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a face close to mine, it was Apples.

 

My mind told me get out of there quickly before she opened her eyes, but my body couldn’t move an inch, I studied her features, one by one, her forehead, her closed eyes, full of long lashes, her cheeks, her cute nose, and then, her lips, my eyes stood there for a moment, it was like the time stopped running while my heart beat increased, her soft-pink lips were making MY heart play.

 

I moved my look before she could notice what I’ve just did, but it was too late, her eyes were already wide opened, but still, she didn’t moved as well.

 

We both stared for a while, and then, realizing of the position where we were stuck in, each one of us ran into a corner of the room.

 

“S-sso what, what was the problem you had? Is everything okay?"    I asked, stuttering in almost every word that I said.

 

“I, saw a mouse and I wanted you to help me catch him, can you please do so?”  

 

She said and I immediately asked her where she saw it running, but even trying to search for the little intruder, I couldn’t get out of my head the scene that we had a few minutes ago. I had never seen her face as close as this.

 

Still, I kept tracking for any clue of the mouse. I asked her to help me move the bookshelf she told me the mouse has ran into.

 

We carefully carried it aside and saw a big hole in her wall.

 

There’s the problem.

 

“B-but that wasn’t there when we moved in”

 

“Of course that after two years, something can grow inside there, you know?”   I explained to her, she simply nodded, without having the courage of looking me in the eyes.

 

“I think that I’ll go and tell my parents about it, go rest, sorry for the trouble”   She apologized, looking to her shoes.

 

“But…”   I was about to say when…

 

“And thanks”   She mentioned, leaving the room.

 

School will be very awkward tomorrow.

 

 

 

A/N: Hey Everyone! I hope you can have patience, school has being hard, but I will be able to keep upoading chapters per week ok?

And you know what they say, Small Chapter = Doble update! So be excited, the story will get veeery good.

I send you all my love.Please support my story, subscribe, comment, watch! friend-request me! I accept all kind of suggestions!

 

kibb8.jpg