Chapter 3: *Let’s Do Something*

Who Might Have Known It Was You? (You Who Came Unexpectedly)

PicMonkey+Collage.jpg

*Soo Jin*

I was lying on my bed, every weekend has been the same for the past 2 years, my parents go out on a business trip (nothing new) and leave me on the house.  Usually Misters Oh ask me to join them for dinner, or for a walk. Or Suho calls me and invites me to the movies or a coffee. We talk during the entire day, and then he walks me home.

 

But I guess this time I will spend it alone. Miss Oh went to a “Tea Party” with her friends and Mr. Oh is working extra hours.

 

So you’re wondering what happened to the dork next door right? Yes, I can see it when you read!

 

I’m not interested on what Sehun is doing.

 

*TUMP*

 

I heard something hitting on my window. “No that jerk again”  I said, slamming my palm on the face.

 

*TUMP*

 

I tried to calm myself. (Breath in, Breath out)

 

*TUMP*

 

Inhale… Exhale

 

*TUMP*

 

If you answer you’re losing to his game...

 

*TUMP*   “Apples!”   

 

I heard him screaming.

 

*TUMP*  “Apples! Help me!”

 

Inhale… Exh… wait did he just said help?

 

I waited for his next tump and nothing, it has being five minutes since the last.

 

I was concerned about him.

 

“What the hell did he do now?” “Is he hurt?” “Is he dead?”

 

There’s only one way to find out.

 

I opened my window and carefully climbed on the edge, Sehun’s window was a step away from mine, a step away from my room, a step away from the line that can’t be crossed between he and I.

 

Don’t think about it too much, Soo Jin. Just do it.

 

I rotated my body and grabbed the corner of his window, I slipped and landed in something soft, maybe a bed.

 

“AISH!”   I whined, patting my head.

 

“Oh! So you’re here! Apples HELP ME!”   I saw Sehun chuckling in the corner of his bed.

 

“What the hell do you want?”   I frowned.

 

“Easy Apples! Relax. Help me. I’m bored”

 

“You just called me because you were bored? What a jerk, I thought you were hurt!”

 

“So you came because you were worried about me?”   He asked.

 

“Don’t be an idiot! I came here to see how you suffered!”   I responded sassily.

 

“Do you came to see how YOU suffer?”   He said with his annoyingly sarcastic smirk.

 

“Ok, you’re fine, now I’m leaving”   I climbed his window, decided to leave, when I felt his hand holding my wrist. My heart beat suddenly started to increase.

 

“Please, don’t go. I’m serious”  He said.

 

Something in his look told me that he meant it. The loneliness that he might be feeling for the first time, has being the loneliness that I’ve been feeling for a long time. Even though I had my friends, still is not the same love you must receive from your parents.

 

“Stay with me, just until my parents come back”

 

“ARE YOU CRAZY?! Why should I do that?!”   I replied, trying to get my mind clear. This guy has being tormenting me for the past years, we just open our mouths to insult each other. I can’t stand being with him. I HATE him.

 

“Do you have something better to do?”   He questioned, cleaning me out of thoughts.

 

“Everything is better than your annoying self”   I responded.

 

Somehow he looked…disappointed? This can’t be possible.

 

Loneliness, that's the feeling he had all over his face.

 

No, I don’t wish that kind of feeling to anyone, not even to him.

 

“Maybe I…”   was saying, when my cellphone started to vibrate, and Sehun’s also, weird.

 

We both answered.

 

“Hello?”   We said, in unison.

 

“Guys, I have you both on the line”   Suho said, while we stared, awkwardly.

 

“Suho, why are you calling?"   Sehun asked.

 

“Well because I’m bored and I want to hang out with my friends, what do you say?”   He asked.

 

“I’m not busy”   I said, sure.

 

“M-me either”   Sehun stuttered, not as sure.

 

Ok, then I’ll see you at your house. I have someone to introduce to you Soo Jin!”   Suho mentioned, excited.

 

“Fine, hurry”   Sehun said.

 

The three of us hanged out. I haven’t noticed that Sehun still had his hand on my wrist. I looked at it and Sehun caught my eyes, the he abruptly took his hand off. He got up of bed and walked to his bathroom, before he went in, he said:

 

“Aren’t you leaving Apples? You must be veeeery busy now right? Well, don’t answer that, because I’m as busy as you. Get out of my room now!”  He yelled, waving a hand. The mocking tone in his voice made me angrier than what I was. This idiot can’t boss me out!

 

“Says the one who was begging for company right YOU JERK?!”   I said in a loud tone.

 

“Oh! Go to HELL!”   He screamed.

 

“I WISH I COULD, ANY PLACE IS BETTER THAN YOUR COMPANY!!!”  I screamed from the top of my lungs.

 

“AISH!! Shut UUUP!!!” He screamed before slamming the door, as I did the same with his window. I can’t hang out with this moron! I’ll rather drink water with chlorine than being by his side.

 

It didn’t took Suho more than 10 minutes to be outside of our houses. In the meantime, I dressed up and did my makeup properly for a person that WORTHS IT!

 

*Sehun*

 

“I can’t believe it Sehun! YOU ARE SUCH A BIG IDIOT!”   I said to my reflex on the mirror.

 

“What were you thinking when you asked her to stay with you? What were you planning to do? Scream to each other all day is tiring, and now this. Apples is such a pain in the !! It’s so annoying to be with her. She just acts so indistinct when she’s with me. No! but bring the theme of “friends” to her and she can’t stop talking about her precious Kris and the others which names I can’t remember. She irritates me!! I can’t stand her. She makes me so furious, and I don’t know why!!"

 

I heard screams from the outside calling my name. Obviously from Suho.

 

I washed my face and went downstairs to meet him.

 

But he brought company.

 

And

 

It’s

 

That

 

 

AGAIN!

 

Who were you thinking about? Apples? No! She is annoying. But the person in front me was wooooorse than Apples.  This person is my nightmare.

 

Let me explain it for you.

 

Have you heard of those guys who fall in love with his best friend's girlfriend, because she's beautiful, flirty or charming?

 

Well this is definetly not my case.

 

She is more annoying than Apples, and I call her a because that's what she is.

 

A

 

I have heard of her reputation, she enjoys going guy after guy, and better, she enjoys making friends torn apart.

 

Suho and I met her at arts class few months ago. For the first glance I could see how she caught Suho's attention. They have been dating since then.  I can't say that she hasn’t grow any affection towards him. After all this time, that will be impossible.

 

But the worse of all...

 

She is starting to get her interest on me, which is very noticeable.

 

"Sehun Oppa!"   I heard her irritating voice coming to me.

 

"Dude! You're here!"   I greeted Suho, ignoring the other girl.

 

"Hey! Where's Soo Jin?"   Suho asked, worried

 

"Ehmm..."   I was about to speak when I was interrupted by Apples voice.

 

"I'm here!"   She said coming out of her house.

 

"Oh! Soo Jin-ine! Is good to see you. I want you to meet my girlfriend. Go Yoo Ri"

 

I could only see their mouths moving, but I couldn’t hear anything. I was so into my thoughts.

 

But then something caught my eye. It was Yoo Ri's glance.

 

I just made a nauseous face and looked away.

 

But in the moment I turned my head, I saw what might be my salvation.

 

Blessed Apples!

 

"Hey guys, excuse us for a second"   I said, while dragging her by the wrist. She was forcing her, trying to rip her arm of my hand, but she couldn’t. I'm obviously stronger than her.

 

When we reached to a place where no one could hear us, I let go of her wrist.

 

“What the hell do you think yoummmnmnmsdbv!!!”    She was saying when I put a hand on .

 

“Shut up, they might hear us!”   I said, muttering. “Here’s the deal, I want you to pretend we get along very well. The girl over there, Yoo Ri, is a complete , she likes me even though she is with my friend, who does that? I don’t want my friendship with Suho to be ruined” 

 

“How do you know that she likes you? She has confessed to you?”   Apples asked.

 

“It’s not necessary for her to confess, please, I’m asking this as a favor”   I repeated, worried.

 

After a few seconds of glancing, she spoke.

 

“Ok, let’s say that I’ll help you. But what do I win from this?”  She asked.

 

This girl is getting harder than what it seemed.

 

“I’ll grant you…”   I said, but couldn’t finish.

 

“What? Three wishes?”   She smirked, saying in a mocking tone.

 

“Yes! I’ll grant you three wishes!”   I replied immediately.

 

“Well I don’t want 3 wishes, I want 5”   She said, very convinced.

 

“Fine, you want 5, five will be, okay?"   I said, desperate.

 

“Ok then, let’s go”   She said.

 

Perfect, I convinced her.

 

This is for my fellow’s own good, I’ve been trying to avoid Yoo Ri by not going out with Suho when she comes, but it’s not good that we stop talking to each other just for her fault. Somehow, I’m thanked that Apples is here, and better, that she is a… amm… girl.

 

“What was that for? Are you guys okay?”   Suho asked, very stranged.

 

“We’re fine!”   I said, in a fake excited voice, while putting my arm around Apples shoulders.

 

Yes, perfect”  She replied to my comment, wrapping her arm around my waist. I felt shivers going through my spine.

 

What’s going on with my body?

 

“Ok then” He said with a non-convinced expression. “Let’s go”.

 

Suho lead us to his car, and I opened the door for myself. But then I remembered.

 

“Apples, would you like to come in first?”   I asked, faking politely.

 

“Sure”   She said, with the same fake smile that I had placed on my face.

 

I sat in the back sit with her, and Yoo Ri had no other choice but to sit in the front.

 

The road was quiet, we reached the cafe near Suho's house. We came in and sat in a table for four people.

 

Me and Apples in one side, facing Suho and Yoo Ri.

 

A waiter took our order and we waited for our drinks to come. It was an awkward slience, until Yoo Ri spoke.

 

"So oppa, how did you meet her?"

 

She asked both Suho and I. She is talking about Apples like if she wasn't here.

 

"Soo Jin-nie lives next to Sehun. We meet in school, we actually sit next to each other"   Suho replied to her question.

 

"Oppa, and isn't it a bit dangerous, that she just flirts with you this way?"

 

She asked, cheeky.

 

"What kind of flirt do you mean honey?"   Suho asked, tensed up.

 

"Well, it's obvious that a boy and a girl cannot be just "only friends". There has to be some kind of attraction between them"

 

She said, turning her look to the imtimidated girl sitting next to me. Apples is in trouble now. This will make her part of her game, if I dont do something now.

 

"Are you crazy?"   I asked wrapping my arm on her shoulders. "If there is that kind of attraction it can only exist between Apples and me, isn't that right sweettie?"   I smirked, playfuly touching her cheak.

 

"Let go you monster!"   She yelled, throwing my arm away.

 

"Haha, babe you are so funny! That' s what I like about you"  I said, glancing at Apples, while carefully taking a look at Yoo Ri by the corner of my eye. She seemed very pissed off.

 

Mission acomplished.

 

But wait a minute. I must be getting blind. Does Apples by chance...

 

No! That's impossible. She can't be blushing.

 

 

A/N: I know, I know, something must happen between those two, but it's already to soon, it will happen I promise, but you can't change the way you behave towards the person you hate the most that easy right?

Send you all my love! And please remember to comment and subscribe!

Support me! <3

 

tumblr_m5hkq71EVf1rxjn1ko1_400.jpg