Chapter 1: *New Beginnings, New Meetings*

Who Might Have Known It Was You? (You Who Came Unexpectedly)

PicMonkey+Collage.jpg

“I guess this is it…”

 

I told myself in a bitter tone as I saw my empty room for the last time. All the memories came to my mind in that moment.

 

There was the broken corner of my window that Lay made when he was climbing to my room as an escape from his mother that was dressing him up with a suit for his cousins wedding.

 

Paint’s fight between Luhan and Xiumin that ended up as a stain in my wall.

 

The seal of panda that Tao marked in the door.

 

And that corner… the one were Kris almost kissed me for the first time. Thank God Tao came in the exact same moment just to announce that Chen had burned mom’s favorite carpet, again.

 

I laughed to myself and came out of my room slowly, all those moments will remain in my mind forever. I closed the door slowly and went downstairs. I immediately stopped in the moment that I saw the 6 of them standing in the big, empty living-room.

 

God, I hate goodbyes…

 

“You must call me as soon as you get to the new house”   I heard my friend Xiumin said as he hugged me tightly.

 

“Call me if you’re feeling bad, you know that you can always count on me”    Lay said, as he kissed my forehead gently.

 

“Eugh! Too much sweetness… Soo Jin-ah, you know that I love you, so please take care and don’t be annoying around people”    Chen said as he patted my head a little bit hard.

 

"AUCH! Yah! Luhan!”   Chen cried as Luhan kicked him on the shin.

 

“Hey! That’s not how you say goodbye to a friend like her YOU IDIOT!”

“Soo Jin-ah, you… y-you…”   

I immediately pulled him into a hug, Luhan is the type of person that shows his affects for someone by actions, but this time he did neither of the two.

 

I moved to Tao, who was watching me with teary eyes.  “Just call if you want me to kick someone’s for you” 

 

“Guys, can you give us a minute”    Kris interrupted while I was still hugging Tao.

 

As soon as they closed the door, Kris and I ran into each other’s arms. We might look like lovers in this moment, but it’s definitely not what you think. He is the one that I have spent more memories with. So leaving him like this, just tears me apart.

 

“Just promise me one thing”    He said while hugging me.

 

“Anything”     I replied, holding his waist tighter.

 

“Promise me you won’t forget about me”

 

I felt the tears falling from my eyes. Then he put something around my neck, making me look at him.

 

“Even if I want it, I will never forget you ok?”

 

He softly kissed my cheek. And hugged me again.  Staring at him for a moment made me realize that I will miss him a lot.

 

More than the guys, more than my room, more than my house, more than anything.

 

We walked to the door and left the house. I climbed into the car and waved them goodbye. For the last time.

 

 

 

My father drove for a very long time, I felt the necessity of sleeping for a while. Then when I opened my eyes, the car wasn’t moving anymore.

 

“Soo Jin! Hurry and wake up!”   I heard my mom saying.

 

“Why mom?! Is everything okay?”    I replied, concerned for the alarmist tone that she used.

 

“Of course everything is okay! We are finally here”

 

I felt a relief, I got excited and ran out of the car, and when I saw the house from the outside, it was beautiful.

 

I went inside and the first thing I did was running to my new room, which was decently spacious.  It even had a bathroom inside. It seemed cozy.

 

“Wonder how will it see with all the furniture!”    I whispered to myself.

 

And the thing that caught my attention the most, was the window. You could clearly see the room of the next-door neighbor. The windows were pretty close.

 

“Soo Jin-ah! Let’s go to the grocery store, we need some food.”

 

As quickly as I heard my mom saying that, I ran downstairs.

 

Moments after, we were at the grocery store.

 

My mom sent me to pick some vegetables and fruits, and there I was, happily doing my own stuff and texting in my cellphone when a box full of apples came out of nowhere, making me trip over it.

 

My attempt of keeping balance failed when I grabbed the first thing that I saw. A walking man. Yes, just what you’ve heard. A stranger that was passing by and fell into my clumsiness.

 

Why God WHY?!

 

We both fell in the floor, the felling of shame couldn’t get out of my body, and all the mess that was caused by me.  The apples where all scattered throughout the floor, people staring at me, and then I saw him

The stranger

He was sitting on the floor, dusting of his hands. Then he stood up and walked towards me.

 

I could appreciate him better like this.

He was very tall, and very thin. His face had a childish-manly contrast that just amazed me. His hair was dyed blond, and his gaze… that deep gaze that he had in his eyes was making my heart rate increase.

 

“Are you okay?”    He said, in a smooth voice tone.

 

“Yes”   Oh great, I forgot how to breathe…

 

He helped me stand up, and when I saw his face closer, I just felt the heat on my cheeks.

 

“Hey there! What do you think you’re doing?!”

 

I came back to reality when I saw the man standing while I was still sitting on the floor, throwing a death stare to me.

Wait, did all of this just occurred in my mind?! Oh… I’m imagining things again.

 

“Hey are you retarded?!”    He snapped his finger to me   “Are you even listening to what I was saying?! GOD you must be really stupid! Look where you’re walking at YOU SILLY! Aish”    He screamed to me, very pissed of.

 

My jaw dropped. The spell he had on me was broken when he opened his mouth. His charm just banished in one second. How can such an attractive guy like him behave that way?

It was a simple mistake.

 

Anyways, we got home and mother immediately ordered us to unpack our stuff.

 

After we finished furnishing the house, we took a little break before we start to unpack and decorate each room.

 

I can’t believe that I’m already missing my home. I wanted to go back. I wanted to be with the guys just once more. I missed Kris so much, the only thing that I had left were all the memories and this necklace that he left me.

 

Oh, come on, I have to endure it. I MUST do it.

 

My mom brought us some fruit and water to rest a bit, and while we were enjoying the calmly and peaceful ambiance, we heard the bell ringing.

 

“Strange! Who will it be?”   My father said, curious, as he walked to the door.

 

“Hello!”  We are your next-door neighbors. Welcome to the neighborhood.”   I heard a greeting coming from the door. They heard like nice people.

 

“Oh! Well thanks for the welcome. We are glad that you take some of your time to come here just to greet us. Would you like to come in?”

 

“Oh we don’t want to bother you, you must be really busy”   They said in a soft voice.

 

“Don’t worry at all, we were resting anyways. Please come in”   My father replied as he opened the door wider for them to come in.

 

I was sitting in the couch when I heard my phone buzzing in the coffee table.

 

Yeeii! A message from Kris oppa!

 

[From: Kris oppa <3]

Soo Jin-ah, are you in your house already?

 

[To: Kris oppa <3]

Yes! How are you?

 

[From: Kris oppa <3]

Amused and sad. Chen started crying and hasn’t stop since you left :C

 

[To: Kris oppa <3]

Oww! I promise that I’ll visit you ok?

 

I was waiting for his reply when…

 

“Soo Jin-ah! Come here!”

 

I heard my father shouting, making me go to where he was.

 

“Dear! This is Mr. &Ms. Oh, and he’s Sehun, his son who’s same aged as you!”

 

I could see my father’s mouth moving, but honestly, I couldn’t hear anything. I was blanked, shocked.

It was HIM!

 

The guy that I tripped with at the super market.

 

That stranger that made my heart burst in a second and make me feel like crap in other.

 

“Y-YOU!”     We both scream, pointing at each other, both with our eyes really widen.

 

“Goofy Apples?!”

 

“Useless Jerk?!”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone! I will be uploading new chapters whenever I had time, but don't worry, it might be that I upload one tomorrow or maybe next week, or even diarly! I will make my best efforce to keep uploading without making you wait. I HATE waiting, so I don't expect that others wait for my fault. Is a promise!

Feel free of leaving comments and subscribe! Support my story! You will not regret!

Take care! and I'll see you soon! <3

tumblr_inline_mfv0b26Rg11r6xr4s.jpg