Wish To Understand Him More =_=

The Agency In SM Entertainment

My alarm ringing at 7 am and I still feel like leak out of sleep . Now, getting ready to work .Practicing how to introduce myself in front of the mirror and YES that was the perfect introduction.  Getting into the car and starting to ride to the company . Taking lif to the 8th floor .One more minute to 8 o’clock . ‘well ..well..well Miss Kim Yena , you are late today’ said Mrs Lee. ‘Mrs . Lee , I think you should check the clock again . I’m just in time.      Where are they? the member?’ I ask. ‘They haven’t reach yet, Ms Yena. As I know ,you are the youngest manager we ever hire. How old are you?’. ‘Oh? Really? I’m 19 this year .’ I answer. ‘Wow that was so young. How you make it through ?You supposs to be in college by now (Woman, you know nothing about me)Oh they are here’ (Thank god , if not she will keep asking questions)The EXO member come in and wish us . ‘Everyone, this is your new manager Ms Kim Yena ’Mrs Lee said. ‘Annyeosayo, Kim Yena mi da. You can call me Yena’ Then the EXO member start to introduce themselves and keep on calling me Ms Yena . I feel uncomfortable so I tell them that I am younger than them and they got a shock and start to laugh and shaking hand with me . It makes me happy so i don’t have to feel like ajjuma .I try to remember their name Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun ,Chanyeol, Suho, Kris, Tao, Xiumin , Chen ,Lay, Luhan and lastly D.O. . One person I felt like I meet him before .That guy is Tao. He is the one bang into me . Just now he don’t even dare to look at me and I think his angry with me.So, I go near him and ask ‘I’m sorry for banging into you , I don’t mean to’ before I could finish my sentences he walk away.The way he walk show me that he is hurt . I want to follow him but Kris pull me and tell me “Just let him alone , he don’t want to see anyone right now.”. ‘Kris, what happened to him?’I asked. “He has a fight with Mr.Kim .Tao want to go back to his village to visit his mother who is sick in Guangzhao” he answered. “Ohh , such a pity. ” I never thought that he got problem , I  just though he try to act cool. “ATTENTION!!! Oppa on 3 pm , you have to be in the dancing corner to practice your new music video . In addition, I hope you are fine with me guiding you even though I younger than you and have no experience” I think I have to say so that they be happy with me.