Murdering ME

The Agency In SM Entertainment

Murdering Me

I am still sleeping without knowing that someone is opening the door slowly and walking toward me. I listen carefully to every step the person takes and that person was................ Chanyeol...

Yena: Damn you, Chanyeol! I almost hit you to death with this vase.

Chanyeol: I’m sorry. Why every time I’m here, you are so not in the mood?

Yena: I’m sorry, Chanyeol. It just ......

Chanyeol: You don’t like me? That’s the reason why.

Yena: No! That’s not the reason. You come in here slowly and make me thought that someone is trying to kill me. Just like what you say.

Chanyeol : So, do you trust ?

Yena:(Unconfident) Yes, I do trust you. Why are you here by the way?

Chanyeol: Just want to share some news that my mother going to go through surgery next month, thanks to you.

Yena: It’s just a little help. Is there any more news?

Chanyeol: Nope, I want to ask you something. What should I do now? I need to follow the instruction if not they will notice.

Yena: Clever. That’s what you need to do. Before you do anything you need to discuss with me first, take note of that. You need to be careful.

Chanyeol: Yes, Mrs. Lee told me that she can do anything even killing my mother.

Yena: WhAt ThE hElL?

Chanyeol: Thanks for the advice. I’ll keep it in my mind. Get well soon.

Yena: Thanks and please be careful

Chanyeol smiles.He looks so cute when he smile. No wonder most of K-POP

Fans love them so much. I think that I should take asleep now and hope there is nobody to disturb me again this time.

Yena:zZZZzzZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZzZZ

The door starts to open again. I thought it is Chanyeol but this time the foot step that the person seem to be different.

Yena: Hey, What do you want again?

Then, I saw someone dressed up like a doctor. His body shape and height look alike with the person who cut my brake. Then I know that the person is a guy.

Yena: Hey, who are you? What a.......

Before I could ask him, he pull the pillow out of my head and make my neck hurt. He then pushes that pillow on top of my face. I am losing my breath and unable to move fast so I have to hit his private part with my left elbow. While he is in pain, I quickly pull off the needle between my vein and the salt water bag. I force myself to walk as quickly as I can to Tao’s room because I am scare later he will chase after him. After I reach to his room, there’s a doctor injecting an orange color liquid into Tao’s salt water.

Yena: HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?

The doctor notices that I am standing at the door side. He comes closer to me.

Yena: What are you trying to do?

The doctor : KILL YOU!

I quickly push him off but he pulls me along. My backbone hurt same goes to my arm and leg. He tries to inject me the syringe into my neck but luckily I avoid it and throw the syringe after getting it. It went deep under the desk. He seems to be angry. He keeps on punching my stomach and pulling my hair then bangs my head to the wall. I am unable to fight back and shout for help. I feel like I going to die soon. Suddenly, someone open the door and that person is Xiumin. Xiumin learn self-defending once before.

Xiumin:What are you doing?(dropping the flowers)

I was there looking at Xiumin betting up the fake doctor. Both of them had almost the same standard of self-defending. Now, all I can see is blood coming down from my head and then it goes blank.

 LOSING MEMORIES OF MYSELF

A few days later,

I feel my body is craving for water and hurt everywhere especially my head. I can’t remember what exactly happened during the incident. I try to move my finger.

Lay: Kris!!! She wakes up.

Kris: Thank goddess, you have wakes up! Do you remember what exactly happen? Nevermind I should get you a doctor now.

Yena: W..here...Xiu....

Xiumin: I’m here don’t worried.

His arm bandaged. For no reason, he looks scare.

Yena: Why are you looking so scare? I still survive right now ... hahaha(My stomach hurt while laughing )

Lay: Xiumin, get out now don’t her suspicious (In Chinese)

Yena: What are you trying to hide from me Lay?

Lay: Nothing , I just tell Xiumin that I was grateful that you survive.

Yena:Don’t lie to me, Lay. I understand Chinese. What happen?!!! AWOW my head.

Xiumin: Tao is in critical condition. His body temperature rise up highly and blood coming out none stop from his nose and his ears.

Yena: Then/???  How is he now???? No..No...I need to see him now. Lay take me to him now.

Lay: I can’t your body can’t support you.

Yena: Then bring me a wheelchair.

Xiumin: Yena, you don’t have to this.

Yena: It’s because of me he suffers like this.

Lay pushes my wheelchair to Tao’s room. Xiumin is still in my room when Kris comes in.

Kris: Doctor, she’s awake up. (Turning to talk to the doctor)

Later when he turns back, he notices that I had disappeared.

Kris:  Where is Yena?

Xiumin: She......

Kris: Where is she?!

Xiumin: She had gone to Tao’s room with Lay.

Kris: How can you let Yena with her weak body to visit Tao?

Xiumin: She insists to go. We told her that but she still forced us. She even asked Lay to bring her a wheelchair.

Kris: Please wait for a while, doctor.

Doctor: It’s okay. If she had waked up, all you need to do is ask her to take this medicine three times a day after meals.

Kris nodded his head as a symbol that he understands.

Kris: Thank you, Doctor

Kris later walks out of the room feeling angry.

Xiumin: Where are you going (chasing after Kris)

Kris just walks without taking note of what Xiumin is asking.

APOLOGISE IS NO USE

I go into his room with Lay’s help.

Yena: Can you leave us alone for a little while?

Lay: Sure.. I’ll be waiting for you outside.(Starting to move a step)

Yena: Lay.... Thank you...

Lay nods. Now, it is just me and Tao, lying on the bed. He looks as pale as ghost. At least he blood stop and he look relaxing. I never see him like this before. I hold his left hand tightly and wondering if his condition is all right now.

Yena: Tao... I’m sorry. I never thought that this would happen to you. Can you wake up now?? Pls don’t scare me..... I knew that you hate me before and might always hate me but ... at least ..... wake up...

Lay: Yena, Kris is coming toward the room and doesn’t seem to look good.

Yena: It’s okay. I can handle him.

Kris enters the room and he takes a deep look at me.

Kris: What are you doing here?

Yena: I’m just want to know and see it by myself how is his condition.

Kris: Although you are here, it doesn’t mean a thing

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------To Be Continue---------------------------------------------------------------------